Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love or Lust? Your call. ((MxF or FxF))

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
I would prefer to roleplay over YIM and Email as of right now. I don't have access to a computer so posting on threads is a bit hard, but I can try. PM me if you're interested in starting up a roleplay.
Hey there. I'm LoveOrLust, or Jenn, if you prefer. You may remember my old account poisonedxkisses. I lost my password and had some personal issues so I ended up losing touch with roleplaying. But I'm back!

About me:
~I'm 23
~I'm a sub
~I've been roleplaying for close to 13 years.
~I'm a very reasonable person
~I love, love, love romantic RPs. I like to feel my heartstrings being tugged at. (That's not to say I don't do straight smut)
~I prefer a plot. That way we have a story line to follow and we can actually progress in our rp.
~I roleplay in third person. If you use first person don't message me. I don't like using I because it's more cybering than roleplaying.
~I roleplay on AIM and YIM. Just ask me for my screen name.
~In ageplay roleplays I will almost always play the younger character. I am no good at playing older characters.
~I can't roleplay in pms as of right now, I have to many going in there and it's hard to follow them all.

Uhmm... that's about it for now.

And here's a little about what I like to role play/ have in a roleplay.

My Favorites:
- Long term roleplays
- Pregnancy
- Risk of pregnancy
- Ageplay
- Guys with piercings (preferably non-sexual, but it's your call)
- Scratching
- Being Submissive
- Love Based Roleplays

My Likes:
- Short Term Roleplays
- Light bondage
- Biting
- Exhibitionism/ Voyeurism
- Dripping candle wax on someone
- Hair pulling
- Gang Bang
- Historical Fiction Roleplays
- Lust based roleplays
- Drug use (Not just marijuana, can also be harder drugs)

I am currently in the mood for well written rp's with a plot and the abitity to post multiple paragraphs. I want to do something historic, whether it be a war ((WWII, Revolutionary, Civil)) or roaring 20's, Great Depression, and any other historical roleplays you might be interested in.
My ideas so far (feel free to add or subtract anything. I'm very open):

CRAVING:
It's a Love Story ((Romance based, forbidden love, pregnancy, risk of preganancy, feuding, Romeo and Juliet-esque)): The children of two prominent lawyers (doesn't have to be, just an idea) who loathe each other, meet at a masquerade for a charity event with their families. Not knowing who is behind the masks they talk, dance, and get to know each other over the course of the ball. When the party is almost over they remove the masks and realize it's the child of the rival family. Is there animosity? Do they try and work through the issues? Or is it love at first sight?

The Loner (Love/Lust Based, Risk of Pregnancy, Pregnancy, drug use, guy with piercings(Hopefully, I'll love you if you do) ):
Short term: A freshman goes to a prestigious college, where she finds herself lost amongst the many nameless faces. She soon becomes a loner, hanging out at the campus library, studying the people around her. She notices a guy from across the room, and is attracted to him. She tries to work up the courage to talk to him, but can't, until she finds herself at a frat party.
Long term: After the frat party, they still talk, becoming closer friends and finally she falls for him. The two go on to start a relationship, where anything can happen.

The General's Daughter (Love based, Long Term, Pregnancy, Historical Fiction, Revolutionary War)
Long Term: A Continental Army General's youngest daughter lives at home in Philadelphia with her mother and older sister. While doing the shopping in the city, she passes by some young British soldiers, being no more that 23 years of age. She locks eyes with one of them, and before she knows it, she is sneaking around the city, trying to rendezvous with her British sweetheart. What happens if and when her father finds out? What will the other people in the city think? What will happen to the young girl when she finds herself in the middle of a war that could tear the life away from two of the men she love?

Love's Captive: I would like to do a roleplay where my character is a "prisoner" or held captive. It can be a vampire x human, human x human, take place in the past, or present, be kidnapped, whatever. Basically all I am looking for is a "Stockholm Syndrome" roleplay. I want to fall madly and deeply in love with my "captor". Now to make this clear, as of RIGHT NOW, I don't want it to be rape. If I could liken it to anything it would be something along the lines of "Beauty and the Beast" kind of prisoner. Maybe someone to cook, and clean, and do things like that. Or I could be kept locked in a room with no interaction with anyone besides your character.. This is extremely open ended. We can discuss details via pm or messenger, but I hope I can find someone to do this with me.

Dream Date: I wanna get down and dirty with a guy that looks like either him or him. I just definitely want to do a roleplay where my character wins a dream date with one of her favorite band members and things can progress from there. Can be from the bands they are originally from (( The Word Alive for the first guy and Anberlin for the second)) or from a completely made up band. They don't even have to play the same instruments, although it'd be awesome if they could. Plot can be worked out, just the basic premise I would like to act out.

And those are what I have so far. If you have any ideas be sure to message me. The worst I could say is it's not my cup of tea.

As for what I roleplay in general here's the list:

~Vampire x Human
~Angel x Human
~Nazi Soldier x Jewish Girl
~High society member x lower class member
~Demon x Human
~Angel x Demon
~Coach x team member
~Step siblings (bro x sis or sis x sis)
~Teacher x student
~Sister x Sister
~Sister x brother's girlfriend
~Sister x brother's best friend
~Aunt x Niece
~Brother x sister
~Uncle x niece
~ Father x daughter
~ Father x son x Daughter
~ Brother x Brother x Sister
~ Girlfriend x boyfriend's best friend(s)
~ Victim x Bully's sister
~ Victim x bully's brother
~A Phantom of the Opera-esque RP.
~Boss x employee
~Employee x Bosses daughter
~Principal x student
~Principal x teacher
~Singer x fan
~Princess x Prince
~Princess x Young King
~Princess x subject
~Princess x guard
~Prince x subject
~Romeo and Juliet-esque RP
~Beastiality
~President's daughter x citizen
~President's son x citizen
~Jailbait.
Possible pairings for jailbait:
*Father x son's girlfriend or daughter's best friend
*Babysitter x baby sat's father
*Club
*Psychiatrist x patient ((psych ward or outside therapy))
*Doctor x Patient
~Harry Potter ((I play an OC. I suck at playing canons Also, if you play Snape in a teacher x student role I will love you forever!))

RE: Love of Lust? Your call.

LoveOrLust said:
Von_Mia_Rose said:
Do you ever do FXF? :)

I can definitely try, but I'd have to be submissive, or it'd have to be mutual.
I can't play doms at all.

maybe we can try mutual? I don't mind being a little more dominant... :) anyway, if you'd like too then just Pm me, i'm sure we can sort somthing out..

I'm interested in Hanging with the Boys plot and I'm willing to play mutliplye characters if I have to!

Same as the person above, very interested in a hanging with boys plot.

RE: Love or Lust? Your call.

LoveOrLust said:
I could try it. never really did it before.

Great. I would play the anthro and you can play as anything you like of course. I'm a sucker for romantic scenes between a anthro and human girl though if that sparks your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom