Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Heroes vs. Villains Open rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien's smirk broadened as two people came out and he kicked the body of the boy aside, using the lad's head as a footrest, to lean down as he watched the two people. His eyes glowed red and he scoffed, offended by their words, they thought that he was a vampire. He would show them, "so you think I'm a vampire, is it? Now could vampire's do this?" He made his shadow morph and solidify as he then commanded his shadow to march forward and his shadow walked forward and dipped around behind them, tapping them both on the shoulders. Damien was one who liked to play with his food before he snapped it up, and he was going to have fun with these two.

(sorry for the late post, had to work a 10 hour and a 12 hour day this weekend, it was brutal)

(its cool on the bright side bigger paychecks)

Rain Sighed loudly and tilted his head back "Hah, Demons." What was going on with his day today first he runs into a passout girl then brother shows up then another ninja girl comes wakes him up in the middle of the night his clan wants him to die and now a demon. What makes this bad is the fact he is going to be lit on fire drive off a cliff and be tossed out of a window in a few hours for pay. Just what god or being did he pissed off to have this much happen in one day.

(true and that's always good)

Damien gritted his teeth, his temper flaring, it seems that this lad was testing his patience, but Damien's face remained an emotionless canvas as he strode forward, bringing his shadow back to him, "and what brings you two here, dear lord, I pray tell you weren't actually believing you could stop me? Or rather are you here to join me? I am always looking for recruits." Damien smirked at the thought, and, then realized he had been speaking in old english, he shook his head slightly and went to where he stood a mere foot away from the newcomers, his red eyes assessing them as they looked at Rain and then to the other one, curiously, wondering what their intentions were.

Kira said to Rain,''I think we better stay out of this fight between Damien and that other girl and I wonder how they ended up in their world.'' Kira didn't know what to do and she looked at Dan
mien and said to him'' How did you end up in our world and I do not wish to fight you,because i know that i'd loose for sure against you.'' ''I'm just trying to find a friend of mine and my father as well.'' ''My father is the original Green Arrow not sure if you know him or not though.''

Damien chuckled and shook his head lightly, as he studied Kira and then rain. He raised an eyebrow as she explained what her purpose was and he murmured, "the green arrow?" He shrugged lightly and shook his head. He scoffed as she asked him how he had ended up on earth and he let out a growl, "What and go back to hell to suffer, even though I'm a demon, I suffer in hell too, so it's simple, I just make a deal with a human, this deal allows me to come up on earth, and allows me to use a body, the human gave up their body, and in exchange I offered not to kill him. It's as simple as that, but if I were to give up this magnificent body that I have now, then well he'd be dead, after all this body has went through and over the hundreds of years I have inhabited it. Well, yes he'd been dead, but the awesome thing is, at least now there is no one fighting me, and I've been able to add my own looks to this body, do you like the wings, they are charming arn't they?" He asked as his wings came down, the claws coming down to rest just mere inches in front of Kira's and Rain's face, sharp, long, and gleaming as he chuckled again, watching their reactions.

“You probability don’t know this but we happen to be good guys,” Rain commented on the being recruited. He listen to him go on about his powers and wings “While that is all well and good with the only thing you got going on here. Some of us, mainly me, have bills and human problems to deal with. This is cutting into my sleeping time for work tomorrow. Heroes don’t get paycheck and I like my house to still be mine without having to steal it or go to jail to get housing. So what are we doing here?” by the way the light was they been up almost all night looking for this “green” guy.

Kira looked at Rain and she said to him,``Damien claws are very dangerous they could seriously hurt someone so just becareful what you say to him and I think that we better leave now before morning rises up Rain.`` Kira slowly backed away from Damien and she didn`t want to fight him at all and she wonders how long Damien will be stuck in this world and she sighed.

The Prophet watched the city of New York crumble around him. It was a magnificent crescendo of events that had taken him a millennium to plan. Finally his plans were coming into flourision and he would personally assure no one stop him.

The Prophet awoke from his vision of destruction to see his ancient chamber one he had watch hungrily from for generations and was finally being opened today by some unlucky archaeologists. The Prophet smiled to himself as he felt the air pressure change; his tomb, his prison was open... and now no one could stop his unholy vengeance.

Kira suddenly felt a bit of a distrbuance and she remembers her father telling her stories about a villain named: 'The Prophet, about visions he could see about this world or about a persons past'present and future. Kira said to Rain,'' I must leave now and head for an old anicent tomb that is not far from that archtogists look for bones.'' ''I have a bad feeling about something, and it was nice meeting you Damien.'' ''See you later Rain and here is a bit of money to help you out as well bye for now.'' Kira begin to head towards that old anicent ruin that was just out of the city and she took the bus to that place and she begins to exam the area very carefully and she sighed.

Mean while back at Leon's hide out: Leon had a bit of a smirk across his face and he was finally glad that The Prophet has finally awaked from his deep sleep that Kira's father put him in and he knew that The Prophet will sense Green Arrow daughter presence which was Kira and he continue on smirking away.

The Prophet saw Kira, daughter of the green arrow, the same who had imprisoned him ages ago.

"Ah, the kin of the Green Arrow." he said to the nothingness he dropped the petrified corpse of yet another archeologist. "Her memories must be rich with flavor."

The prophet floated to his tomb's opening, his chains cackling behind him like metalic daemons.

Rain sighed and walks behind her he didn't know who this prophet guy is but he was going to find find out. He send out a message to the other girl ninja incase it got really messy by phone.

Kira looked at Rain and said to him,``Be ready for anything in this ruin and not sure what kind of creatures could be lurking in this place and keep your guard up at all times Rain.`` Kira entered into the anicent tomb and she sees all kinds of drawings and she sees a drawing of her father how he defeated The Prophey villain and she wasn`t sure if she could be that strong or not and she sighed.

Rain nod and looks around the tomb the picture in there are old and some are broken with crack and pieces missing. This is one the things he hated the dread of waiting. Sure some people liked the idea of not knowing what could happen around the corner but to him anything that was not in his field of vision was a threat to his life.

Suddenly a noise cold be heard in the tomb as what sounded like footsteps hit the ground very soft and gently making sure not to stir uproot much trouble. It was careful and precise. His shadow could easily be made out in the cave as the Mel walked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom