Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Super Heroes vs. Villains Open rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arien was loosing her patience. Kira was in danger. "Come on! Move! Someone could attack her! I can't go out there! You are the only one that can save her!" She pulled Rain out of his bed and almost out of the room.

Kira always kept her guard up at all times and wonders if Kusai will try to go after her again and she wishes she knew where Marlin was and hoped that they somehow bumped into each other anytime soon. Leo was getting everything ready for Kusai for what he needed to capture Kira at any cost and make her hand over the chip at any cost and he sighed.

Rain finally cought up to Kira and not a monent too soon before a pain in the ass ninja from his past showed up from behind kira using the storm and lighting to strike down to try and hit Kira.

Kira quickly takes cover behind a rock and she knew that Rain would give her a lecture about her being outside on her own and she sighed. Kira releases her arrow and hits the ninja that attacked her with thunder and lighting and her arrow pins the enemy ninja up against a tree with an arrow stuck in his sleeve of his ninja outfit. Kira looked at Rain and she didn`t know what to say to him right at this moment.

Damien woke up in his lavish bed as he sat up and with a flick of his wrists the covers were off as he stepped down and yawned, stretching out, a devious grin gracing his face as his shadow went to retrieve his clothes and proceeded to dress him as he moved about his house, preparing for another day of doom. He smirks as he ate his breakfast and then stepped out of his house, after popping his sword into his other arm. Unlike most people, where most people had a left hand, he had lost his left hand in a battle and had decided to replace it with a deadly, lethal sword, the sword was coated with a poison that would weaken most of his enemies as he stalked out into the city, prepared for another day of havoc. Also unlike most people, humans and mortals couldn't see him, he could do as he pleased and because he was dead, they didn't have a clue, they just screamed and ran like the idiots they were, as he strolled along the sidewalk whistling a tune. His good eye scanned the streets looking for chaos as the black patch remained over his bad eye. Underneath the patch, ran a long, white, jagged scar that he had earned the same day he lost his left hand. He had become blind in that eye, but it didn't stop him at all as he found a abandoned and crumbling 5 story building.

His smirk widened and he held out his hands, making the shadows grow and become solid as they started bashing against the building, he was going to make it collapse and perhaps kill a few people in the process as the building grew weaker and wobbled with each pounding of the shadows against it.

Damien was surprised as he saw a flash of light over the building and he took a step back as the shadows stop their pummeling, looking up and raising an eyebrow quizzically as the light faded and he glimpsed Darkwing. His other eyebrow raised, before he just simply shrugged his shoulders, and went back to pounding at the building, causing it to wobble dangerously and lean over the sidewalk. His smirk broadened as he saw the humans and the mortals begin to scream and run as he chuckled.

Darkwing jumps off the building landing easily on her feet. "Why don't you pound something that can pound you back?" She kicks him hard in the knee.

Damien's eyes widen slightly as he felt a sharp pain ripple through his knee cap, he let out a growl from between clenched teeth as he glared at her with his good eye, his eye turning a dark red as he said, "Very well, you want to play little girl, then let's play." He brought the shadows backwards and slammed them towards the direction of her back. He wasn't sure if they would make their target, but if they did, they would knock her to the ground in one heavy blow. The blades on his shoes glimmered in the sunlight and he pushed his wings down, aiming the claws at her, warning her to back off and let him have his fun or she would be in a world of pain and he pushed his wings back up and brandished his sword light arm, waiting for his shadows to take effect as he whistled a soft, low tune, smirking broadly.

She seems to miraclously block his blows with her feet or her staff. "Yeah fight someone trained by the youngest Son of the Bat and a Drunken Canadian who heals fast. Who also happens to be a Kryptonian Dhampyr."

Damien was surprised, she had blocked all of his blows and he smirked as he closed his eye and the ground begin to shake as he released several demons from hell, they raised up, each filled with bloodlust and each under his command. He spoke in a native tongue, "Sithein provegition." Which translated into, "Get her." He opened his eye and looked at her, "Fine then let's see how you handle my bloodlusting demons." The demons being to circle and surround her, their fangs and wings flapping as he grinned malevolently, hoping to take her down with his other powers, since she seemed to be blocking his other blows.

Darkwing activates her Heatvision and swivels burning all the demons. "Really? You can not handle me on your own you have to summon demons from hell."

Damien scowled as he stepped forward, his eye burning a dark red as he glared at her and swung his sword down with precision as he aimed for her leg, to weaken her at the least. As he swung his sword down, he also brought up his daggered foot, aiming for her kneecap. His goal was to make her fall to her knees and make her suffer a torturous death if he was lucky, as he growled again and muttered, "you don't know who your messing with kid." He flapped his wings down, his gleaming claws on the tips coming down with the speed of light towards her face, trying to blind her, that way, perhaps, she couldn't use the heat vision.

Damien growled again, "Well then, how about no." He flipped around as his shadows reached and plucked a baby from their stroller as he retracted the shadows back so that he could hold the baby with his right arm as he smirked at her, "how about you let me have my fun with the mortals, or this small, wretched thing, will just become another soul for me to collect." He shot shadows up and around the baby solidifying them to create a cage with a handle as the mother shrieked as she discovered her baby was missing from the stroller and she looked around, frantically. Damien held the cage with the crying baby in it as he turned and stalked away from the girl, chuckling as he looked at the baby, making a face of disgust for the wailing creature.

Angel216 said:
Damien growled again, "Well then, how about no." He flipped around as his shadows reached and plucked a baby from their stroller as he retracted the shadows back so that he could hold the baby with his right arm as he smirked at her, "how about you let me have my fun with the mortals, or this small, wretched thing, will just become another soul for me to collect." He shot shadows up and around the baby solidifying them to create a cage with a handle as the mother shrieked as she discovered her baby was missing from the stroller and she looked around, frantically. Damien held the cage with the crying baby in it as he turned and stalked away from the girl, chuckling as he looked at the baby, making a face of disgust for the wailing creature.

Darkwing sighs. "Leave the baby alone please."

Lawpreacher said:
Angel216 said:

Darkwing sighs. "Leave the baby alone please."

Damien turned and raised his eyebrow as he looked at her, "What and you care for this thing?" He held up the baby, it was still wailing, as he stated, "It screams, it poops, it pees, it sleeps, it eats way too much, and here you are with powers, I mean humans, they are weak, why don't you join mwah. I know the potential my powers have and I use them to dominate the humans, to terrorize them, why try to protect them when the earth would be better without them anyways." He scoffed and tossed the cage to her, "Think about it, join me, and live a life of luxury or keep fighting me and live a life of suffering, but sure why not have the baby back if you care about it so much." As the cage landed in Darkwing's arms, he made the shadows fade and disappear, letting the baby be free of the cage as the woman continued to shriek and look for her baby. Damien chuckled as he looked at the woman, slapping his knee, "now that's comedy right there." He turned and walked away, the shadows curling around him, to hide him from view as he disappeared, the shadows carrying him back to his luxurious mansion, where he reformed and plopped down on the couch, flicking on the TV to watch the news and see if anything exciting was happening.

Darkwing takes the baby to the woman and hands it off. "Run." As she glares at her and shows her fangs. "Differance between you and me is that I save people you kill them." Darkwing jumps up and then does some Parkour flips up the building and jumps over to the other side and walks into a bar. She then smells the familiar scent of Wolverine ake her Uncle Logan.

Arien pulled the covers back to see pillows where he used to be; rain walked up to her and flicked her forehead. “Whoever you’re looking for will be fine but you need to get back to the house it is not safe here.” He looked around to scan the area and see no one there else and figure it was time to move before a crack of lighting stuck about two feet away from him. ‘it had to be that guy huh,’ he thought to himself while grabbing Kira’s wrist “Come on, hero.”

Damien relaxed back on the couch, before snapping his fingers, bored as the shadows circled around him. This time he would attack smaller to not attract any attention to himself as he faded out and reappeared in an alley as he strode forward, his good eye scanning the area as he found a drunk lad. He smirked, moved forward and circled the lad. The lad had no idea that he had just become another soul for Damien to collect, but his death would be painful and slow. He kicked up his boot, the dagger going into his kneecap and then Damien became visible upon contact as he loomed over the now wailing human. Pathetic, humans didn't grow up, they remained as baby's, wailing at the first sign of pain, but then again, this is what made his job fun, after all he had dug the dagger into his kneecap, immediately putting him down on the ground.

Kira looked at Rain and said to him,``Easy with grabbing my wrist Rain and why didn`t you tell me that your brother knows how to use lighting that is a bit unfair Rain.`` Kira followed Rain and she heard some people screaming from the city and she quickly ran off towards to the city and she sees an undead fighter and another fighter that looks like they are both lost. Kira remained hidden among the shadows and watched these two people very closely.

((Sorry about the late reply back to this rp,I`ve been busy playing Pokemon Black version 2 on my ds sorry.))

Damien stood over the boy, as the human tried uselessly to scramble back. Then he got an idea, shadows wrapped around him and he appeared behind the drunken lad as he bent down and boomed out a loud, "BOO." The mortal jumped nearly a foot in the air and then Damien brought his sword down to his throat and murmured, "any last words?" Then just as the human uttered a word, Damien sliced into his neck, making him gurgle up blood and gasp in pain as the light of life begin to fade in his eyes. Damien loved watching that, it made him feel more powerful as he leaned down, an inch from the boy's mouth, and for a moment it was like he was going to kiss the boy, but instead he simply inhaled as a small silver, glowing smoke came from the boy's mouth, inhaled by the demon as the boy fell dead against the cobble stones. Damien smirked and it was then that he sensed another person watching, he straightened up and looked around the deserted alley way, searching the shadows with his good eye and all the hiding places he could think of as he murmured out loud, "Come on out, I know your there."

Rain sighed "Trust me it get worst, some of the stuff they can do is just cheating," He ran behind kira as the rain started to clear out. Looking over he see this undead vampire looking thing and he doesn't like vampires. Not like he hates the concept but he feels like vampires own the place like they are better then humans or any other monster for that matter and this guy seemlike the same way that kinda ticked him off.

Kira said to Rain,'' I'm not too keen on this undead person etiher.'' '' i
I prefere vampires over undead and were no match for that undead person.'' ''How can you defeat someone that is dead.'' ''My bow and arrows are useless against someone that is dead already Rain.'' ''Thanks for telling me that your brother cheats what else could go wrong now.'' Kira came out of her hiding spot and she stayed close to Rain again and wasn't sure how to talk to a vampire or the undead.

Rain sighs and walks out with her and laughs a little inside about the comment about how to kill something that is already dead, he could already think of five depending on what the thing is even more. "The sun going to be coming up in about 3 hours aren't not one of those shinny vampire that glitter in the day time are you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom