Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Did sombody say "smut"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candie Girl

Planetoid
*UPDATE*

Yep, I'm back...for how long??...nobody knows...but I promise to be a good girl while I'm here. *wink*

I'm currently looking for uncles, Daddy's and dirty old men who offer me candy as I walk home from school. (If you prefer under the BN age limit we can go to email or such but I won't break the TOS here)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I'm on a bit randomly. (never know when I'll be on or not)

it's pretty simple, I play young girls as low in age as the BM limits and rarely if ever anything above 17.

I'm not into violence, heavy bondage, blood, gore, bathroom or pregnancy... Also not a fan of femboys or anyone not dom. I'm a sub female in 99% of my stories.

I only do PM's and will NOT promise to be online at any given time considering that I share the computer. if you can deal with that and love a submissive little slut like Candie (see avatar picture for an idea of my character) then hit me up with a PM and we'll see if your imagination runs wild with me. *giggle*

Still open fr some good smut!

If you like willing young girls, you've clicked the right thread!

(I really will... for bumps...hehehe)

*giggles*

I'm so glad you appreciate a good girl. *wink*

Since I have had so many eager men wishing my "services" I have to put a disclaimer here.

If you send me a PM with one small sentence that pretty much says "Do you want to RP with me?", I will likely ignore it. Am I being a princess about this? Yes...yes I am. You get what you give though so just remember that boys!

Now, Let the naughty frolicking resume!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom