Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yet another Site Rule Update.........!!!!!!! - Clarifying Rules on Bestiality

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Another update, because well... just had to...

If you are engaging in a bestiality RP, for the sake of simplicity (and it doesn't matter what the actual age correlations are for human years versus beast years), when you specify age, do so for the age as if it were a normal human character.

Example: Your character is a dog of any breed. It MUST have hit puberty. It MUST be at least 13 years of age.

It doesn't matter if 13 years in dog years is actually ancient. PRETEND that it is different and that 13 is actually a teenager. This is for the sake of simplicity and to keep things at a standard. Going against this will cause staff to assume you are using loli/shota in your bestiality RPs. End of story.

Also, for all bestiality RPs, let it be stressed yet AGAIN that we do NOT link pics, vids or other links/sites promoting bestiality, showing animals engaging in bestiality acts or even the animals themselves (especially if they are baby animals) if they are being inferred in such a manner as this will be considered animal abuse. All of these go against site rules and will be dealt with accordingly.

RE: Yet another Site Rule Update.........!!!!!!!

>_< it kind of creeps me out that people have posted links to that stuff. RP is rp, and yes in my rp's i have used canines before, but... ew... that's the kind of thing that should really just be left in rp people.

And really! people are actually trying to get away with under aged animals now! >_< this is just getting creepy.

Back
Top Bottom