Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One ring to rule them all... (me x MiseryChord)

He gave a gentle smile, caressing her skin slowly with his hands as she slipped his tunic off. He looked into her eyes, moving slowly and giving a soft, gentle, passionate kiss as his hands moved down her sides slowly.

She shivered at his touch and moaned ever so softly. "Ar...are you sure you want to do this?" Her voice was no more than a whisper as she slid her hands down his hard stomach slowly.

He looked up at her,"I do..." he said as his hands ghost down her sides. He let his hands slowly ghost up her sides and slowly let his fingertips explore her skin, moving up over her breasts a bit.

She took a deep breath before rubbing her palm over the sizable bulge in his trousers. Much to her delight, she could feel his heat and the soft pulsing that matched the tempo of his heart. She squeezed him gently, being careful not to hurt him.

He shivered softly as his hands caressed her chest softly, lightly moving and cupping her breasts, softly moving and twirling a finger over her nipples before he moved down over her stomach, feeling the toned muscles as he moved to kiss at her neck lightly.

Looking to him for assurance, she slowly undid the laces on his breeches. A smal gasp left her as the evidence of his desire sprang free. Tentitively, she wrapped her small hands around it and stroked his length softly.

He gave a soft shiver as he felt her hand stroke him, biting his lower lip as his hands moved over her rear, giving a gentle squeeze as he looks up at her,"Are.. you sure about this?" He asked softly, wanting to make sure she was okay, as he moved and nibbled up her neck.

She bit her lower lip and nodded. "I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life." She leaned in and tenderly kissed his lips as her hands stroked him to full hardness.

He nodded softly as he kissed her lips deeply, holding her softly as his hands caressed her rear, softly caressing as he nibbled at her lower lip,"AS you wish then..." He said, giving a soft oan as she stroked him.

She looked down at his cock before looking back up to him. There was a slight saddness in her eyes. "Are you sure you are ready for this and want it to with...me?" She couldn't understand why he would want her.

He looked at her with a soft smile, moving and letting his hand ghost over her cheek,"It feels right... for it to be you." He said gently, looking into her eyes as he moved, kissing her deeply a shis hand moved, slipping between her legs, giving a soft rub.

She let out a soft, high-pitched moan. "More Sion. Please!" Her hands left his shaft to brace herself as she leaned back, giving him a good view of her sex.

He gave a soft smile as his finger slowly trailed over her slit as he kissed her neck,"Like this...?" He said, letting his fingers spread her sex gently, showing off her pink insides as he watched her pleasure.

She shivered and looked up atvhim with lust hazed eyed. "Yes!" Her hips rocked up to his questing fingers on their own accord as she threw her head back, mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure.

He smiled gently as his fingers slowly rubbed and teased against her slit, slowly slipping inside her as he moved, letting his free hand move and caress her breast as he kissed at her neck,"I'm glad you're enjoying it..." He said softly.

She laughed softly. "I am very much enjoying it, but I want to pleasure you as well love." She carefully and gently wrapped her hand about his turgid shaft, squeezing gently before moving up and down his length.

He shivered softly as she gave him a squeeze, smiling to her,"Good..." he said as he moved, kissing her lips softly as he laid her back, moving and leaning over her as he let his shaft lightly grind against slit, letting her stroke it as he did.

She keened softly. The hot flesh of his shaft spread her lips and they wrapped snuggly around the thick column of flesh. "Sion..." His name left her lips in a whisper.

He smiled softly at her,"Yes...?" He whispered, his hands ghosting down her sides as he moved, slowly pushing all the way inside her, shuddering at the feel of her. He let his arms wrap around her waist as he pulled her up so she was sitting on him, his member buried deep inside her as his hands ghost down her back. It had been so long, so long since he felt this kind of affection. He looked into her eyes, giving a very soft pant as he moved his hips, grinding a bit inside her.

She bent and kissed him pasionately as he moved. A moan left her lips as he moved even deeper within her. Taking over the control, she started slowly moving her hips in his lap, eyes locked to his. Her body shivered as his hands brushed over her sensitive skin.

He gave a soft shudder of pleasure as his hands ghost down her sides, lightly ghosting his fingers up her spine, the feel of her body so close to his making his nerves shoot fire through his body,"Feels good..." he whispered to her, kissing along her neck slowly and gently, giving soft nibbles now and then as she moved on him,"Mmmm..."

She grinned, a look of pure womanly satisfaction as she pleasured him with her body. She lifted herself up in his lap a bit before dropping back down onto his length. Clinging to his shoulders, she buried her face in the crook of his neck as she moved on him. "Yes it does..." She panted. "Soooo goood...."

Back
Top Bottom