Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Artifical Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMercenary

Moon
"Wait, why don't stay and have a drink?. Me and the boys would love to hear an another story! ]Ryan![]" The barkeeper plea with him. "I'm sorry man but you know me I can't stay away from my ship too long". The barkeeper sighed and nods. "See you later man" The barkeeper said before he went back to making drinks. Ryan wave everyone goodbye before he left the bar, making his way back to the docking bay. After about half an hour of walking, Ryan was back aboard his ship over looking the cockpit before sitting down. Pressing the intercom button, Ryan starts to talking as he saw the button turn green.

"Have I gotten any new massages when was outI?" Ryan asked the Ship's AI. As Ryan waited for an answer, he started look into a mirror checking hiself out and shaking his head in . "Hmm. I shouldn't have stay out so late but how can I said no to free drinks?" Ryan ask hiself, yawning and rubbing his eyes which were becoming red from a lack sleep.

(OOC: Ryan image http://i140.photobucket.com )

Acknowledging her captain's entrance, Nora awoke the ship, consoles lighting up and a soft beeping sound signaled her own awakening. "Hello, Captain. There are no new messages." She flickered into existence beside him, a freely-moving, highly advanced hologram. Nora appeared to be a woman slightly younger than Ryan, slender in appearance, with long blonde hair and eyes that were a clearly inhuman shade of purple. She wore the tight-fitting uniform that most standard ship AIs wore which was easily described as a body suit with a zipper up the front. She smiled at him. "Did you have fun, at least?"

Ryan put his hand over his eyes as the consoles lit up. "No messages. I was hoping for fan mail at least. Nothing from the ladies." Ryan joke as he watched the hologram appear before him. Ryan had to put a hand under his chin to stop his jaw from dropping, everytime he saw

Ryan put his hand over his eyes as the consoles lit up. "No messages, I was hoping for some fan mail at least. Something from the ladies you know?." Ryan joke as he watched the hologram appear before him. Ryan had to put a hand under his chin to stop his jaw from dropping, everytime he saw Nora she took his breath away, Nora is simply . Before Ryan could finish his thought, the lovely voice of Nora snap him back into the real word. "Of course I had fun. Everyone wanted to hear about our adventures. I was stealing the show, people wanted to buy me drinks, the music was jamming and place was on fire." Ryan answered as he smiled back at Nora. "But nothing is more fun than flying this ship. Hearing the engines roar as we about to blast off. Nothing can top that." Ryan laughed a bit."Did you have any fun, Nora?" Ryan asked trying his best to stay awake.

She tilted her head slightly as she looked at Ryan, listening to his words. Considering. "I generally do not stay activated when you leave the ship. Captain." She smiled slightly. "I get too... lonely.. without your company." Nora gently touched his shoulder. "You look tired, perhaps we should stay docked for the night. You need rest, Captain Ryan." She felt strange whenever she said his name, but he'd asked her on so many occasions to call him by his given name instead of his given title.

Ryan mentally slapped hiself for asking such a silly question. He should have already knew the answer. "I kinda know the feeling. When I not by your side...uh..I mean when I'm not inside the ship I get..." Ryan look down at floor and took a deep breath "lonely too." Ryan finally look back at Nora when felt her touch his shoulder and smiled. "I guess we could docked for the night. I could use some rest." Ryan thought about it and it was a great idea. "Also, Nora please just call me Ryan not Captain, Captain Ryan, or anything else like that. You don't have to be so formal with me. We are friends." He smiled and yawned "I do need my rest but I feel like..hmm." Rubbing his chin and shook his head at the idea. Ryan stood uo and look around. "Everything is in working order?" Ryan asked.

Nora stepped away slightly, to look at a control panel. "Hmm... Yes. All systems are operating within acceptable parameters, captain--er-- Ryan." She laughed slightly, it was a musical sound. "I apologize, it is hard to break through my own programming without shutting down first." Nora shrugged. "Perhaps at the next science station we cross, we should make a stop and have my program altered?" She watched Ryan curiously. Would he really want her to change that much? To be more human?

"Good, that means we can leave first in morning. I have a feeling that our service will be needed soon." Ryan folding his arms over his chest. Then he shook his head at Nora. "You don't have to apologize its not that important to me." Ryan then step closer to Nora place his hand on Nora shoulder. "Why would I want to do? Your programming is fine. If anyone needing changing its me." Ryan laughed "Plus I don't anyone else touching you. " Ryan replay that last sentence in his head and wonder why he said that. Ryan rubs his chin. "Well I better get to bed?" Ryan yawned.

She laughed softly at his comment about others touching her. "It would be wise to go to bed, Ryan..." She walked over to him. "Would you like me to rub your shoulders, perhaps ease some tension?" The hologram was not only beautiful, but she was highly advanced--enough that she could physically interact with others. Her type of hologram was now standard in most ships, but each AI was different in appearance.

"I should go bed but I keep on running my mouth." Ryan laughed. "Uh...sure you can rub my shoulder. Not sure if it will help me fall asleep." Ryan smiled a bit. "In the morning, we should he for the Outer Rim coloines." Ryan yawned. "When I was in bar one of friends form the Outer Rim told me that the peace between the brawl

"I should go bed but I keep on running my mouth." Ryan laughed. "Uh...sure you can rub my shoulder. Not sure if it will help me fall asleep." Ryan smiled a bit. "In the morning, we should he for the Outer Rim coloines." Ryan yawned. "When I was in bar one of friends form the Outer Rim told me that the peace between the brawlarian and humans is in hot water. Some about stealing of rare object or something." Ryan sighed and shook his head. "I'm not sure if this is ture or not but we should check it out anyways. We don't want to start another war with the brawlarians. Those beings are just unrelenting in battle."

"The brawlarian are not for being strategic but they make up with their bleeding edge arsenals of weapons and armor." Ryan rubs his chin. "The brawlarians wear something call blade armor, great for close quarters combat their armor can returned any melee damage back at the attacker and the some. Brawlarians tend to use shotguns and grenades but shoot they don't even weapons, one punch form a brawlarian and its over. There this story of a brawlarian punching the head of rhino once when he visit Eartth."

Nora waited for him to sit on his bed and knelt behind him to rub his shoulders as she listened to him talk. "You are correct, perhaps it would be best to assess this situation in the Outer Rim...." She smiled slightly, enjoying the contact with her captain. "The Brawlians sound formidable. Perhaps I will make some adjustments to our defense systems just in case before we go." Nora leaned forward slightly into her kneading at his muscles. "You have a lot of knots... Too much stress, captain?"

"They are formidable. I haven't meet in person but I seen the damage they can do." Ryan smiled as his shoulders were rub "hmm, If adjustments are made just worry about improving our ship's speed. Brawlarian ships are slow. So the faster we are the safer we are. Or at least we should be." Ryan sighed a bit as he became more relax. "Yeah I been under some stress but its nothing to worry about."

The hologram smiled. "I will take care of improving our thrusters and our defense systems as well. One never knows..." she leaned forward more, putting more pressure into unknotting his muscles, her large breasts skimming his back, unbeknownst to the AI. Nora hummed softly for a moment. "You should take it easy more often, Captain. It is hard to operate a ship at full parameters when you are not well rested or stressed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom