Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood/Rob

Bloodkiss

Star
Ariya sat on a long fainting couch, her bright silver eyes focused on the view of the full moon through the large open window. Her waist-length, sunset-colored hair fell loosely around her shoulders, billowing softly in the nighttime breeze. She took a long sip of wine, savoring the pinot noir as it slipped past her full, sanguine-stained lips. She was glad to finally have some quiet time. Most of the younger vampires in her coven had already left for the night, and the few who hadn't were doing the same as she, sitting in their rooms with a good book or a friend.

Bloodkiss said:
Ariya sat on a long fainting couch, her bright silver eyes focused on the view of the full moon through the large open window. Her waist-length, sunset-colored hair fell loosely around her shoulders, billowing softly in the nighttime breeze. She took a long sip of wine, savoring the pinot noir as it slipped past her full, sanguine-stained lips. She was glad to finally have some quiet time. Most of the younger vampires in her coven had already left for the night, and the few who hadn't were doing the same as she, sitting in their rooms with a good book or a friend.

Roberto a young new vampire who was just bitten by a female vampire from the coven he belongs to now is unsure of what he should do since this is all new to him. He wonders through the dark night with a full moon out. No one there to help guide him and teach him the ways of what he should be doing. As he felt something or someone that is very important but he was not sure though. As he knows that he is on a quest to find out what his destiny calls for him. He wonders into a town where there are people walking the streets. He is quite thirsty and could handle a nice drink now.

Ariya sat on the floor by the fireplace, a large grey wolf beside her, his head in her lap. She ran her slender fingers through his soft hair, earning a pleased growl.

Bloodkiss said:
Ariya sat on the floor by the fireplace, a large grey wolf beside her, his head in her lap. She ran her slender fingers through his soft hair, earning a pleased growl.

While Roberto looked around to see if he could find anyone that could help answer his questions. He wonders into a club where there were a lot of people. He could sense who was human and who was vampire but the thing was he did not know if they would help him or not with his questions.

A young vampiress spotted him and made her way over, smiling. "You're new around here. Where are you from?"

Ariya patted the animal's head absently with one hand, sipping a glass of champagne.

Bloodkiss said:
A young vampiress spotted him and made her way over, smiling. "You're new around here. Where are you from?"

Ariya patted the animal's head absently with one hand, sipping a glass of champagne.

Roberto was surprised by her approacing him and turned to see who was speaking to him. "Yes I am new around here. I am from Chicago and yourself?" As he looked at the young female vampire that was speaking to him. He did like what he saw.

The girl shrugged. "I'm from around here. So, how'd you end up here?" She was a tall girl, with short brunette hair and dark mocha-colored eyes. Her skin was a sun-kissed olive, and she was wearing a short teal dress that accented her tan.

Bloodkiss said:
The girl shrugged. "I'm from around here. So, how'd you end up here?" She was a tall girl, with short brunette hair and dark mocha-colored eyes. Her skin was a sun-kissed olive, and she was wearing a short teal dress that accented her tan.

"That is good that you are from around here. To be honest with you I do not remember how I got here in the first place." Roberto looked at her and gazed into her beautiful eyes that she had and loved what she was wearing as well.

She cocked her head to the side, surprised by his statement. "Well, I could take you to see the head of the coven, if you'd like. Perhaps that would refresh your memory." It was sometimes dangerous to forget your past.

Bloodkiss said:
She cocked her head to the side, surprised by his statement. "Well, I could take you to see the head of the coven, if you'd like. Perhaps that would refresh your memory." It was sometimes dangerous to forget your past.

Roberto with a bit of amnesea could not remember a thing. If it were not for him in town on business and getting robbed by someone who hit him over the head before he was bitten. "That sounds very nice of you to do and I would not mind if you did that for me. Possibly it might refresh my memory like you said." As this will be a whole new beginning for Roberto and his life forever now.

She smiled, looping her arm through his and leading him out of the club and toward the coven house. "I'm Elise, by the way." She led him down the street and around the corner, to a street that was untouched by streetlights. At the end of the long lane was a huge mansion that looked like it belonged in the middle ages. It was a looming, Gothic building surrounded by a tall wrought-iron fence and ancient trees. "This is the coven house."

Bloodkiss said:
She smiled, looping her arm through his and leading him out of the club and toward the coven house. "I'm Elise, by the way." She led him down the street and around the corner, to a street that was untouched by streetlights. At the end of the long lane was a huge mansion that looked like it belonged in the middle ages. It was a looming, Gothic building surrounded by a tall wrought-iron fence and ancient trees. "This is the coven house."

Roberto could feel her arm looping through his now as he began to follow Elise as she led him out of the club to go to the coven house. "It is nice to meet you Elise! My name is Roberto! At least that is what it says on my drivers license." As he walked side by side with her as she led him down the street and around the corner, to a street that seemed that not many people lived at. The street leading up to the house was very dark as the only way that their path was lighted was due to the moon. "So this is the coven huh? It seems like it is very old." As Roberto just looked around and gazed at the house.

She laughed, patting his hand. "Of course it's old. But don't say that around anyone else. Ms. LaCroix is the original owner, and she's far older than the house itself." Upon reaching the huge front door, she released his hand to grab the knocker of the ebony doors. A young maid answered the door and ushered them inside. Elise informed her that they were here to see Ms. LaCroix, and the girl bustled off to find the mistress.

Ariya was disturbed by a young maid, and told that she was being requested in the foyer. With a sigh, she stood and made her way down the grand staircase, the wolf in tow. Her long crimson dress billowed as she went, the short train trailing behind it like a red streamer. The corset-style bodice was black, with red lace overlay, and laced tightly.

Bloodkiss said:
She laughed, patting his hand. "Of course it's old. But don't say that around anyone else. Ms. LaCroix is the original owner, and she's far older than the house itself." Upon reaching the huge front door, she released his hand to grab the knocker of the ebony doors. A young maid answered the door and ushered them inside. Elise informed her that they were here to see Ms. LaCroix, and the girl bustled off to find the mistress.

Ariya was disturbed by a young maid, and told that she was being requested in the foyer. With a sigh, she stood and made her way down the grand staircase, the wolf in tow. Her long crimson dress billowed as she went, the short train trailing behind it like a red streamer. The corset-style bodice was black, with red lace overlay, and laced tightly.

He felt her patting his hand as what he said made her laugh. "Well that is very interesting that it is old. That is good to hear about Ms. LaCroix being the original owner of the house and being older than the house, but how is that possible though?" As it is a great mystery that Roberto does not know about. Roberto felt the release of Elise hands from his to knock onto the door and then seeing a young maid answer the door now. He watched as Elise interacted with the young maid to inform Ms. LaCroix that we were there to see her.

As Ms. LaCroix came down the grand staircase Robertos jaw dropped as he sees a vision of a beautiful woman coming down to greet them. The crimson dress just made her absolutely stunning and very beautiful in it. He noticed that the corset really made what she wore very beautiful and captivating. "Good evening Ms.!" He says to Ms. LaCroix as Elise starts to introduce them. He softly kisses the back of her hand and smiles at her.

Ariya nodded her greeting to Elise, and allowed Roberto to take her hand, watching with icy silver eyes and an amused smirk. "How very Victorian of you." Her voice was smooth, laced with frost. Elise laughed softly, patting the large wolf's head softly. "Roberto is a new turn, and he doesn't remember anything. I thought that perhaps you could help him."

Bloodkiss said:
Ariya nodded her greeting to Elise, and allowed Roberto to take her hand, watching with icy silver eyes and an amused smirk. "How very Victorian of you." Her voice was smooth, laced with frost. Elise laughed softly, patting the large wolf's head softly. "Roberto is a new turn, and he doesn't remember anything. I thought that perhaps you could help him."

Roberto was glad that his way of greeting the beautiful queen really made a great impression onto her. He noticed her eyes were different from other people he has ever met before but found her eyes very beautiful as he gazed into them. "You are welcome! I am glad that you liked the way that I took your hand. I just felt that it was something you would like." As he smiled back at her now. "I would definitely appreciate your help if you it is not a bother to you."

Ariya chuckled, running her fingers through the wolf's mane idly. "I suppose I could lend a few moments of my time." Elise laughed softly, patting Roberto's hand. "I knew she would be able to help!" Ariya sauntered toward the stairs, motioning for them to follow. "We shall go sit in my parlor, and you will tell me what you do remember, and what you need to know. I will see what I can do."

Bloodkiss said:
Ariya chuckled, running her fingers through the wolf's mane idly. "I suppose I could lend a few moments of my time." Elise laughed softly, patting Roberto's hand. "I knew she would be able to help!" Ariya sauntered toward the stairs, motioning for them to follow. "We shall go sit in my parlor, and you will tell me what you do remember, and what you need to know. I will see what I can do."

Roberto just watched as she ran her fingers through the wolf's mane. "That would be great if you could help and I appreciate you taking the time to help me out." Roberto turned and smiled at Elise who is holding his hand and then patting it some. "Yes you did know and I am glad that she can help me out!" As Roberto and Elise followed her into the parlor. "Well all I have is like my business card and drivers license because I do not keep that in my wallet in case that I am robbed. Everything else is a blank to me."

Back
Top Bottom