Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiden smiled as she moved his arm behind her on the back of the chair. As she leaned back against him, almost instinctively, his hand went to her shoulder, as if to hold her there more securely to make sure she didn't go anywhere.

"It works both ways my dear Lil."

Kaiden says with a laugh. They were interrupted by the barkeep as he came with a package, for Lillian, and it was clear why when it was mentioned that the elf had brought it. Kaiden's demeanor once again changed, though he did his best to hide his reaction from Lillian. He knew she at least had some respect for the elf, though it puzzled him as to why. At the same time though, he couldn't help but wonder what was in the bag.

"What's in it?

Whether the package was intended for him or not didn't matter. His curiosity took over.

"I don't know..." She said as she picked it up and placed it in her lap while his arm was drapped over her chest to keep her hooked into his side. Opening the bag to see it was thick leather curious as she pulled it up seeing it was armor made for her. On the inside was light weight chainmail but putting it aside she looked down in the bag seeing a skirt and boots.

"Its armor and a note." She said pulling the note up knowing Kaiden saw it and would be curious about it. "I figured since you intend to keep traveling with that human you might as well have bit more protection than what you have already, Donte" Lillian was bit surprised about this as she looked up at Kaiden assuming he'd be asking what happened after he left. Sighing as she put the armor back in the bag with her hand touching his forearm. "After you went to bed I confronted Donte outside of town on his behavior later he asked if I travel with him. I just told him I rather travel with someone who I can trust my life with even if it ment him throwing me into a tree to keep me from being killed." She said as she looked up at Kaiden but rested her head on his shoulder. "If there is any more information I need help with I'll ask my parents or my brothers. They don't have a problem against humans hell some of their friends are humans." She said as she drank the now cold tea.

Kaiden kept her securely fastened to him. It was almost instinctual, so he almost barely noticed that he was doing it at all. Her form seemed to fit perfectly in his embrace, another reason why it felt so natural for him to hold onto her the way he was doing now. A part of him too longed for this kind of contact with her, though he remained blissfully unaware for the moment.

He rests his chin on her shoulder, looking over her shoulder at what all had been packed for her. Nothing in there was for him of course, but it was alright. Judging from the note and the equipment for Lillian, it obviously meant that Donte knew he couldn't dissuade Lillian from traveling with him. Which meant, Kaiden won. He smiled at this small victory.

"Well, looks like you'll be ready to take on whatever comes our way, huh? Those pieces may not be top of the line, but they certainly aren't cheap."

Lillian of course was more than capable of wearing the heavier armors. She was a fighter after all, a fact that Kaiden was constantly reminded of whenever she pulled his ass out of a sticky situation. Lillian would be able to adapt quickly and easily to difference of armors, if she chose to wear it at all.

Laughing softly as she felt her heart was fluttering but she ignored it. "Won't do? Now are you saying that because Donte sent it to me?" She asked with her swatting his thigh of course she was teasing him. "The chainmail in the breast plate is elven and its hard as dragon scales....You know maybe I should put these on to start breaking them in or if I don't like it...Sell it." She winked at Kaiden but as she tried to move she reallized he was holding her. Laughing when he finally released her she grabbed the bag walking off to the stables where there was some privacy.

Once she found a quiet spot out of sight she undressed down to her panites. It took a while for her to get the leathered armor on as the breast plate was like a corset. It hugged her body enough to keep her breasts perky yet it was comfortable and the leather skirt came down to mid thigh but the boots came up to her knees giving her as much movement as possible with coverage. Shocked about the size was perfect she had to wonder how in the hell did he get it but there was a little mark on the inside of her breast plate and it was her family's crest. Smiling as she headed back to the pub not noticing the looks some men gave her as sshe was use to baggy clothing. Walking into the pub she walked back over to Kaiden. "Perfect fight."

It was a heavier armor than what Lillian typically wore, but he had to admit, the armor fit her very well. Add to that she was wearing boots and a skirt as opposed to the traditional leggings. He didn't care. She looked great in the armor, and the skirt was a touch he enjoyed very much.

"Well... skirt needs to be a little higher, but I guess it'll do."

Kaiden says with a laugh, giving her a pat on the back, the sound of metal ringing throughout the pub. Though he often failed to notice, his jokes with her became more and more sexual. His jokes were usually quite tame, the jokes being a testament to how comfortable he felt around her.

Lillian blushed a deep red as he mentioned the skirt should be higher. "Shut it." She said as he patted her back but paid for her tea walking out though she grabbed her saddle bags. Though when she bent over the back of her skirt came up revealing more of her thighs. "This gives me another reason to beat Donte." She said as she picked her bags up grabbing Kaiden by his belt dragging him out of the pub. "The temple we're looking for is in the mountains of goblin territory. From what I read its guarded well by traps and creatures. We will have to navigate through the dark woods if we're to by pass their little camps so we may have a slim chance on being ambushed."

She was trying to ignore his previous sexual comment on the skirt should have been shorter. "Just be happy I don't look like your side kick but as your partner." She said as she released his belt when she was close to the stables. When she said side kick while ago it held a bitter tone as it should have been a clue why she was upset for about a few days after accepting this new job. Theh woman who was flirting with him openly called Lillian a side kick.

As Lillian bent over to pick up her saddle bags, his eyes couldn't help but wander to her legs. After all the times she had worn mostly baggy clothes, the skirt was an incredibly nice change of pace for him. He couldn't help but smile at the site, but immediately wiped the smile off his face when she looked to him.

She was talking about the job now, navigating the woods in order to reach their destination without getting ambushed. Goblins were notorious for their ambushes, and despite goblins being very well-known for this, many times people still fall victim to them. Though he hated the sods, they were good at what they did. He had to give them at that at the very least.

Kaiden readies his horse and mounts her, waiting for Lillian to do the same.

"Sounds like a plan. Could make traversing the woods much more difficult by horse though."

Despite that, he knew what Lillian proposed was the best option. With it just being the two of them, any established road in the woods would be a very likely trap for them. Only large and well armed convoys could safely traverse those roads, particularly during the high traffic hours.

"Hey now. You've always been my partner. Never a side-kick."

He says with a smile of reassurance. Kaiden then looks towards the woods in the direction that they needed to be heading, then looks back to her.

"Lead the way, boss."

"I know that but when that woman did call me your side kick I could have left her with a nasty gift on her hands." She said as she mounted up on the horse with her thighs still in his view but when he told her she was leading the way, that is new. Pulling her horse around she lead him out towards the woods.

"I guess when you didn't correct her on it and welcomed her flirting....I guess I got jealous. Thats why I asked yesterday if you felt uneasy about my ways of getting information out of men." She said as she looked at him over her shoulder not thinking he may be behind her to enjoy Donte's present not only to her but to him as well. In reality the armor was to keep her safe but the real intention was to create a rift between the two by giving Kaiden something enjoyable to look at and perhaps his lustful desire will get the best of him.

"In reality I never really told you how I get the information and let you assumed I slept with all of those men." She pointed out with her turning to look ahead ducking under from low hanging branches and picked a path where it was easy for him to navigate through. "I never had sex with any of them or anyone actually. So still a virgin but it seems being pleasured by someone's mouth is becoming a big thing." She knew this may be bit to personal of information but it would explain why she'd rush out and dunk her head into a barrel of water after disappearing.

Kaiden continued to ride behind her. The intent wasn't to look at her necessarily, but for her to lead the way because she had been the one out of the two who had been studying the map at all, or even knew how to translate any of the elvish text where common wasn't used. He had to admit though, getting a sight of her from behind with her new gift was a welcome change.

"You got jealous? Lil, we were there to extract information. And you know I don't resort much to the physical. It was business, and we got what we came for."

Kaiden paused for a moment, thinking about what he had been saying. He realized that maybe he was being a little too insensitive to the whole situation. At the same time, he wasn't sure why she felt jealous in the first place. He hadn't figured much on her being interested in him as more than friends or companions. Certainly being with her and sleeping with her had crossed his mind, but he was a guy right? That was natural.

"Look, Lil. You're no side-kick to me. You're my partner, and you're my ally. We've been through many things together, and I'm sure you and I will be through many more in the future. I trust you with my life, and there's no one else I want by my side sharing this job with and the eventual coin."

Kaiden rides up closer to her, just about beside her, giving her a look of reassurance. He wanted to let her know that she meant a whole helluva a lot more to him than what other people may have thought, and what maybe even she thought.

"Yet I told you something personal." She laughed softly as her cheeks were red when she looked at him. "Kaiden, I know you see me as that but I want to fill you in on something. I've grown fond of you and the thought of another woman getting close to you its like...its an invite to kick the shit out of her because she's trying to get you." She said but wasn't sure if she worded it right. "Ok, how about this. The reason why Donte was hard on you was he hoped to seduce me. So he saw you as a threat and was trying to see if he had a chance on getting me away from you. I hate to admit even elven men think women don't have a choice."

Knowing he mentioned future jobs together she felt at ease for awhile but what if their need for sex gets to strong. "Kaiden, I like you alot to where I wouldn't think twice about you being the first man I sleep with or allow to take my virginity." She now felt her heart pounding as she revealed how she felt now it was his turn to either accept that or crush the feelings.

Everything she was saying was a lot to take in. Overwhelming even. At the same time however, it was what he needed to here, and what he wanted to hear. His own heart was pounding now. In the few months that they had been around each other, they had always been able to talk about many different kinds of things, but never before had anything like this come up.

He felt empowered too. Not just because she cared for him the way he was just now discovering he cared for her, but because Donte saw him as a threat. Victory number two. Lillian was indeed an incredibly beautiful woman, and she was all the more beautiful with the talk they were having. He moves his horse a little closer to hers and rests his hand on her leg. He let his hand linger there. No movements up her skirt or anything. Finally he spoke.

"I... care for you too, Lil. You've always had my back, and I honestly couldn't think of a better person to be around."

At the mention of Lillian and him sleeping together, his heart pounded more. He had of course considered it, but it baffled him that she'd make mention of it, and that she would sleep with him at all.

"I'm whatever you want me to be, Lil."

When he moved closer she eased her horse to a stop so she could look at him though with his hand on her bare thigh it made ehr blushing worse. With her cheeks a dark red she looked at him while he told her he cared about her which made her smile then when he mentioned he was anything she wanted him to be. At first she didn't know what to say or what to think other than if she told him she was willing to go further than friendship then he may lose focus on this dangerous job.

Reaching down as she slipped her hand around his that was on her thigh. Pulling him close as she kissed his cheek for the first time ever. "Lets concentrate on this job and once we're out of goblin territory then we can discuss about where do we go from here. Think we can do that?" She asked as she looked up into his brown eyes while she still held his hand in her own. What was it about this job that was driving them closer when others it was get in and get the hell out of there jobs? Squeezing his hand as this job may have a low surviving rate and she needed things to be out in the open. "I guess I'm afraid if neither of us gets out alive then we may continue our lives on wishing I should have said something."

Kaiden gives her thigh a light squeeze, returning the kiss to her cheek. The job could surely be dangerous, no doubt about it. But they had certainly been through some rough spots. The unfortunate thing now was that this would surely complicate things, as if things weren't already complicated enough as it was.

"We've been through some rough spots, Lil. If there's one thing I've learned traveling with you, it's that we've made it through those rough times, and we'll make it through this one."

Kaiden says with a reassuring smile. But she was right. They needed to get back at the task at hand. The job needed to get done, especially since the job had so much cash on the line.

"You're right. Let's get a move on."

Kaiden removes his hand from her leg, and motions to her to take the lead.

Feeling relaxed about getting things off her chest she nudged her horse with them moving forward. The trees were bright green but it sealed some light out. Out ahead of him she looked around knowing they had abit of a travel until they had to be on high alert. Once more with her mind back on the job at hand she looked to the north seeing the trees getting thicker. "All we need to do is keep heading north until we hit the mountains." She alerted Kaiden as she picked up the pace wanting to get this over with.

"I found out why its called the necklace of death. It enchances a spell but in turn it sucks out years of someone's life." She told him as she had her horse pick his way through the thick brush and darkening forest. Though a smell of flesh hit the air making her gag with the feeling of vomiting. Covering her nose and mouth suspecting it was a dead deer's remains just rotting away. The smell was intense but she moved on quicly wanting to get away from it.

Kaiden too felt some relief with everything that had just transpired. It eased his mind a bit to know how she felt about him. It was strange as well. These feelings for were had been within him for some time, but only now it seemed that he was truly aware of just how much he cared for her and wanted to keep her safe.

"I hate magic... Certainly makes sense why someone would want that necklace to be found."

He followed close behind her on horse back as they continued to traverse the forest. Every one in a while he would gaze at her, particularly her legs. He had to admit, he had seldom ever seen her legs, and for them to be exposed to him like this was a treat. The only thing that snapped him out his thoughts was the sudden change in smell all around them.

"What in the hell is that smell?"

Kaiden covered his nose and mouth with his arm, using one hand only to take control of the reigns. The smell only continued to get worse.

"Something's dead." She said as she kept her nose and mouth covered but she noticed her horse's ears tilting in one direction. Looking back seeing his horse was doing the same thing. "Shit. Run...." She said as she kicked her horse's side making him launch forward into the shadows. There was screeching which clued in goblins were watching them. "Move it, Kaiden!" She yelled at him with her horse's hooves slammed into the earth as sticks broke under the hooves.

It wasn't long as something slammed into her and her horse sending them into the thick trees. Lillian was thrown through the thick branches but she hit the tree hard. Crying out in pain as she fell to the ground seeing a massive creature ridden by a goblin sank its fangs into her horse's neck breaking it. It was a Goblin hunter but as he turned his yellow eyes on Lillian she felt like she couldn't move. The growling of the mount scared her as she grabbed her daggers from her boots when it charged at her with its bloody jaws hanging open as if to crush her in one bite.

No sooner had Lillian took off on her horse, Kaiden immediately took off in pursuit. His horse was running as fast as she could go within a forest as thick as this. The sound of the hooves beneath them were loud, and were only magnified with the sounds of the twigs beneath being run over. Not too far off to the side, Kaiden could see what was going on. There Lillian's horse lay in a heap, bleeding from its neck, likely dead.

Kaiden slowed his horse down just enough for him to dismount while still moving. Recovering as best he could. He then ran at full speed toward the mount, being able to see Lillian as well. Running as fast as he could go, sword drawn and shield raised, Kaiden aims a strike from his sword right into the beast's right hind leg.

"You will NOT take her!!"

Kaiden managed to cry out, his sword nearly upon the beast.

The beastly mount howled in pain as she swung her massive body around to get Kaiden. Lillian didn't waste time as she got to her feet leaping at the goblin as he aimmed his arrow at her. Managing to tackle the goblin off his mount her daggers sank into the Goblin's chest but he had fired an arrow hitting her in the chest when she was in mid air. With the goblin dead she rolled to the side leaving the daggers in the body with her pulling the dead creature's bow and arrow back launching the hand made misslesinto the beast's side.

The mount moved away but strange as it was it didn't move far from its mount. What Kaiden said didnn't register until later on after the battle was over. With the mount moving back Lillian got to her feet aimming the arrow at its head. "I can't get a clean shot in these trees." Her voice was laced with pain and frusteration on being pounced on for the first time.

That was Alistair's cue. The mount was once again focused on Lillian, and as soon as her words passed through his ears, Kaiden took off in a full sprint at the mount. He hit it broad side with his entire body, following it up quickly was a strike from his long sword, plunging the blade deep within the creature's body. Within seconds, the mount was dead. Kaiden pulled his weapon out from the corpse. He walks over to Lillian and kneels down next to her.

"How bad is it, Lil?"

Once Kaiden took charge and the sound of metal hitting flesh she fell to her knees feeling as if she was about passing out. Though she looked down seeing the arrow embedded under her breasts. That drained the color from her face before Kaiden rushed to her side. "I....I don't feel anything." She said as she heard those words plenty of times and often that person died. Unable to just accept the fact she loosen the chest plate and stripped it off. To her amazment she wasn't wounded where the arrow was suppose to hit her. Her hands moved over her breasts down her entire stomach feeling no open wounds. In relief she fell back in the dry grass not caring if she was semi naked in front of him but if she was wounded he'd be seen gher breasts either way. "Got to admire elven metal work."

Kaiden breathed a sigh of relief at the news. The arrow had embedded itself pretty well into the chest plate, but managed to completely miss any vitals, or pierce her skin for that matter. Lillian was incredibly lucky. Adjusting his position so that he was seated right next to her, he rests his hand on her now bare shoulder.

"That arrow looked like it had you pretty good. I'll give elves at least a little bit of credit for their armor smithing."

Kaiden said with a smile. He runs his thumb over the front of her shoulder, not removing his hand from her. It was a huge relief to see that despite the hit she took, she came out of it unscathed. Seeing her there, lying there in the grass, he couldn't help himself. Leaning in, Kaiden presses his lips to hers, holding the kiss there for several seconds before pulling away.

After recovering from the shock of being hit she reached her breast plate. When he ran his thumb over her shoulder she looked up at him only to have him gently press his lips against her own. Her eyes went wide as she never been kissed before so this was a shock. Relaxing under his hand as he pulled his lips back from hers and she looked up at him. Reaching up she ran her fingers through his jet black hair though she moved returning the kiss once more but she moved from him before things got carried away.

Getting her breast plate on she looked over at the dead horse she had since he was a colt. "I guess I'll be walking on foot." She said as she walked over to the dead horse getting the saddle bags and left the saddle and reigns there. "Come on Kaiden lets get moving." She said as she walked on ahead shouldering some weight on her shoulders. When she had removed the breast plate the arrow had dislodged itself and fallen to the ground.

Kaiden held her kiss just a tad longer before letting her go. Turning his attention now to the corpse of Lillian's horse, he quickly looks around and whistles sharply. The sound of hooves could be heard as his own horse came galloping toward the two of them.

"Not necessarily."

Kaiden said in response having to walk. He motioned to her that she was more than welcome to mount his horse and ride her instead of him riding her. Kaiden didn't mind walking in the least.

Stopping in her tracks she looked over seeing him walking over to her with his horse. "Are you sure?" She asked softly with her walking over to the white mare rubbing her muzzle. "I mean I wouldn't feel right if I rode her while you just walked." She said as she looked to Kaiden knowing full well he held the kiss longer when she returned it. Putting her saddle bags on the mare's back she walked on ahead of Kaiden. "Lets walk together. She may be enjoying the break from carrying your heavy ass." Smirking at him as his words of the mount not to take her did touch her.

Hours of walking on foot and avoidng anymore troublesome goblins. After night had fallen Kaiden had picked a spot for them to camp down in which she got a fire going. Once settled in she was sitting against a tree as the only light came from the fire.

Kaiden nodded and laughed at her comment. Well, he certainly was a heavy bastard considering his armor. He wouldn't dispute that fact. He was perfectly fine walking alongside Lillian with his horse following close behind them. In no time at all, daylight started to abandon them with the darkness slowly taking its place. Kaiden managed to find a safe spot for them to camp out for the night. They luckily had all their equipment and resources.

Kaiden managed to build a makeshift shelter. Crude, but it would keep them safe from the elements and nocturnal wildlife. They set the fire just outside of the shelter to keep themselves warm. Lillian sat near the fire against a tree. The light from the fire seemed to bounce and shift every which way on Lillian's breast plate. The fire had a different effect on her legs. Since she was wearing a skirt instead of the typical armored leggings, the light from the fire seemed to give her legs a golden angelic glow. He was entranced by her beauty. Kaiden takes a seat beside her, now barely dressed in any sort of armor at all, just a chain shirt and his under clothes. Wrapping his right arm around her, he brings her in against his body, resting her there against him.

"What a day."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom