Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM_D&S_Sharing OOC chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you are going to have a chance to try even harder soon. When we get in the car put Ace in the middle between us. Alex can do alittle exploring on the drive home. But don't get TOO comfortable in the dom role, as soon as ware in the house jason is going to show Ace that Alex is his total submissive.

alright Alex will swtich roles cause the last ting she wants to show Ace is how to get into trouble lol that will come later.

I am sure you will come up with lots of ways to get both yourself and Ace in trouble!

Hi Girls, hope you are both having a great weekend!
Orginally i was thinking we would have Ace sitting between Jason and Alex in a traditional bench seat type arrangement but I did some research and found there are not many cars with a bench seat anymore! After reading on a bunch of sites I came up with the acura having the most hip and shoulder space of any modern car, a good 60 inches and i thought having Ace basically sitting half on Alex's knee and half on the seat would be pretty cool and i am sure Alex will take advatage of that situation.

When we get to the house, the setting is its a long dark driveway, we park under the trees, thre ar no lights on outside and as I described before we ar completely shielded from the street by azelia bushes. Alex may want to assert herself a bit with Ace before we go inside because she will know that as soon as we go inside Jason will put Alex's collar on her and demonstate he is Alex's (and now ace's) master before he let's Alex have her way with Ace.

Strmas
(And girls if I am being too bossy in the RP direction please let me know. I am just having such a great time with you, I know I get a little carried away at times)

My next post is up. I really enjoyed both of your posts and we are at the house!!!!

Strmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom