Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM_D&S_Sharing OOC chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too kat! And I loved the little ""take a Drink for Master ". That was a very nice touch!

Aceinth, I hope you know I was teasing about not answering the PM, I love to tease. And I'm glad you like being spanked because your going to be spanked quite often. And you too Kat :)

Kat, I had wanted to tell you before that Alex should always wear ssome kind of a collar even in public. In public it could be something look normal, like a choker necklass but when we go home you will always wear a real collar and you never put it on ourself. Jason will always put it on you.
And Jason and Alex will be looking to have Ace accept a collar from Alex.

Strmas

alright i will add that into my next post and thank you i figure when she does Dom Ace is to make it look like she is teaching her on how to be a good sub around him but when they two are alone she wants her to call her mistress is that okay.

kat,
That is great, now there will be times when Jason treats you both as his subs and you two will be acting more like equal subs but Alex should definately establish her self as the mistress. Jason will help with that too but it will be up to Alex to 'lay down the law' to Ace. I am also thinking that Alex gets spanked occationally for not being firm enough with Ace (and if Aceinth is up for it she can get you in trouble from time to time).

Strmas

works for me but yeah she will be the higher sub around him and then mistress when he is away . but sense this is all new for her she does not want to step out of line sense she loves to please her Master.

HAPPY VALENTINE's Day Girls!!! hope you both had a great day!

Kat,
Yes that is just how I think Alex would play it and I will have Jason give her nudges at times.

Aceinth,
Its ok, as we start getting more comfortable with our characters we will be able to relax the 1, 2, 3 order of posting and just jump in when it feels right. I think you have both set up a nice position for me to explain what is going on and what Alex and Jason will be expecting from Ace. I intend to post tonight but being it is Valentine's day it might be tomorrow.

Things will start to heat up pretty fast now, I believe.

Strmas

Good evening girls. I hope ou both had great V-day.
Kat, I love the idea of ou kissing Ace in the bar, as you see in my post I made it so we force Ace to take her first step into our world by kissing Alex as her way to say yes to us.

I am really having a great time with you both. I hope you are both enjoying it too!

Strmas

iam very much enjoying it i was just having my girl ask cause she is not sure how to take on the dom rule yet. and my V day was a blast.

Kat,
I am glad you had a great V-day!! And your character did perfect. I think Alex and Jason are going to make a great team. Poor little Ace isn't going to have a chance! :)

Strmas

Good Morning Girls!
I hope you are both having a great day.
I thought I would expand a little in some of the things I think our characters would know.

We've talked before that Alex is inexperienced in her domme role but she is very experienced in her sub role and knows what Jason expects of her. We've already talked about the collar and how she will always wear it as symbol of her submission to him, other things that Alex would know to do:

Kneeling, this is a symbol of her submission as much as a collar. When Jason comes home and they are alone Alex would present herself to him on her knees. And of course anytime that Jason ordered her to kneel. Alex's kneeling position, unless she is told to assume a different position, is kneel straight up, looking forward, knees spread, hands behind her back.

Nudity - Alex has pretty much complete freedom in choosing what to wear but while home Jason prefers casual nudity, that is Alex goes about her daily work naked, Jason normally wears a robe. Again this is a symbol of submission, and I think you understand that the property is laid out so Alex can be naked outside as well as in the house.

Spanking, discipline and punishment - This is a little complicated because giving a spanking is a sexual pleasure for Jason and he assumes being spanked is a sexual pleasure for Alex and Ace as well. And spanking and paddling are also used for discipline and punishment. Discipline is being instructed in correct behavior and reinforcing it (which might involve being spanked while told what to do). punishment is correction for breaking a rule, misbehaving, being disobedient, talking back, or just failing to please your master/mistress. Now it is complicated because while just giving spanking is sexually pleasing sometimes Jason receives more pleasure spanking for cause. And being that Alex knows everything that makes Jason tick and is dedicated to pleasing him, she may occasionally deliberately be bad so Jason has a reason to punish her.

restriction on use of hands; Another symbol of submission is Alex has been trained to NOT use her hands in many situations. When bringing Jason his slippers she will bring them on all 4s carrying them in her mouth. She will be frequently fed by Jason's hand, not use silverware or her hands when eating drinking. And when pleasing him orally she has been trained to keep hr hands behind her back.

Orgasms - Alex is not allowed to cum without permission and she is expected to always be in a wet and ready state for Jason. When she is played with she is expected to beg for permission to climax and ason really enjoys begging. Alex must also ask permission to take Jason's cock in her mouth. needless to say Jason can and will take Alex anytime and anyway that he pleases. Alex is allowed to kiss and lick Jason's body at anytime and Jason loves having his hands and feet kissed.

House Duties - Alex is responsible for the running of the household. She does not work outside the house and is expected to cook and clean, oversee any repairs, shop, etc. She can do anything she wishes including hiring people but she is completely responsible for the house and grounds and will be punished for any problems (even if not her fault).

A touch of spice - the Ace addition - Adding Ace to Jason's and Alex's world creates some interesting complications, mostly to Alex. As far as Jason is concerned once Ace agrees to come live with them, she is his to use as he wishes. It will be up to Alex to train her and make her fit into their world. All of the areas I mentioned will require some adjustment with Ace in the family. For example there will be times Alex will want to assert her dominance and stay clothed while only Ace is naked and other times she will want to show her continued deep submission to Jason by being naked at his feet in front of Ace. Jason will certainly punish Ace at times but it will be Alex main job and if Ace breaks a rule Alex will be punished as well. For instance if Alex tells Ace to do the dishes but Ace doesn't get around to it and Jason discovers it he will punish Alex for not having the house clean. It will be up to Alex to punish Ace afterwards. On the other hand if Jason tells Ace to do something and isn't pleased with how she does it, he will punish BOTH Alex and Ace. (Alex should have trained her better) and generally Alex will always be punished much harder than Ace.

Once Ace moves in, Jason will expect Alex to keep Ace naked pretty much at all times until she has been fully trained. She will also be expected to keep Ace in wrist restaints frequently so Ace learns to perform many functions (fetching) without her hands)

Ace being the clever girl she is and since we know she has a mischievous nature may decide to take advantage of this from time to time and get Alex in trouble by messing something up in the house or not quite doing what she is told.

Strmas

Graet, because I can assure ou, you will be "getting it" too very soon (evil smile>

"{Sorry for taking so long my life has been stressful as of late},Ace"

Its ok Aceinth, things get crazy for all of us. Kat and I will just have to find a way to get your mind off your stress!

Kat, After Alex kisses her I think we will be ready to take her home. What do you think?

Strmas

And I don't think she should be allowed to leave the bar wearing her panties. Alex can have her first little taste of being domme after she kisses Ace by ordering her to take her panties off and give them to her.

Strmas

nice alright that would so work grins and Alex could even play with them on the way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom