Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BDSM_D&S_Sharing OOC chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strmas

Super-Earth
This is the OOC chat page for BDSM_D&S_Sharing.
I will post some background info of ideas for things that happened before the RP first scene. If anyone has any ideas or things they would like to try please post here.

Strmas

Hi Kat and Ace and welcome to our plotting and planning place :)

Thank you both for coming on this adventure with me. I am looking forward to having a lot of fun with you both. I thought this would be a nice place where we can throw out ideas as we go along.

One of the first things i think we should decide is the dynamics that existed between our characters before the first scene. As I said in the interest thread, Alex (Kat's character) is Jason's wife/sub. Jason (my char) teaches college. Ace (Aceenith) character is our friend and both Alex and jason want to turn her into their submissive/slave. Now Ace is a bit younger than I had imagined.

RECAP
Originally I had thought of Ace as a childhood friend of Alex who is now a young professional who has gotten in trouble for getting in a fight with a client and calling the client stupid. Her boss overhears and fires her on the spot. Ace has already had problems at other jobs because of her temper and is now blackballed in the industry and can't get work. She is now being evicted from her apartment and no job prospects. Alex and Jason have been keeping tabs on all this and see this as an opportunity to 'reel' her into their circle.

Problem:
I don't think that works with Ace being 21. Since my character is a college professor Ace could be a former student of mine who got in trouble at school and been expelled. In that scenario Jason wants to encourage Alex to experience her domme side and thinks Ace would be receptive.

Which would you both prefer or do you have a different idea to explore. While we decided that I will write up a little description of the property we live at to go with the floor plans I posted.

Description of the property. The house (see previous post with house diagrams) sits in center of a basically 20 acre heavily wooded plot of land. It is located on a county 2 lane blacktop (CR 2521) about 15 miles from the town of Carriere, LA (about 45 minutes from New Orleans, we might have some excursions there).

There is a long gravel driveway that runs from the road to the house. The house sits in a 1 acre cleared spot in the woods. only the second floor is visible from the road, the rest of the house is screened by a long row of azalea bushes that block all view of the first floor from the road. In the back of the house (on the porch) is a large hot tub.

The front yard (the property between the Azalea and the road is a grassy area that is the only part of the property that is really visible from the road. Besides the house the entire property is covered in a mixture of pine, oak, and live oak tree. There are a series of paths that lead through the woods and wind around the property. The perimeter of the property is fenced, the only access is from the driveway to the county road. Almost all of the property is screened from the road by trees or bushes but there are a few spots on the trails where you can see the road. Therefore if someone was looking at the right moment they could see someone at that spot from the road. but as the cars generally travel at 50+ mph that would be a very rare event.

sense ace is 21 i think she should get expelled from collage and be a close friend of theirs as well.
Question my girl is a stay at home wife right she just cooks and cleans.

Good evening wildKat and Aceinth!

Wildkat, yes Alex no longer works outside of the home. She cooks, cleans and runs the household and, of course, serves Jason as his submissive.
Aceinth,
I had two ideas as to the explsion. 1) She was expelled for getting in a fight with another student, that works wll with the idea of her having a hard time controlling her temper. Or 2) she was one of a group that got caughtbreaking into the university computer and hacking their grades. There was a big story about something similar happening at Princeton I think a couple years ago. I like this idea as my character would have some influence to get her reinstated in future if she learns to behave. :) Also we can play that that you were doing it more to help your ex-boyfriend. I think we have a lot of interesting things we can go off of that one. But I think either one will work, just depends what you would rather play.
Either way I think we play she is being evicted from apartment for being behind in rent, can't get a job because of her record being expelled and doesn't want to move back with mom and dad.
Now pretty easy t see how my character knows her as she is an ex-student, I think we need to have Ace know Alex to some extent as well. Pretty common for faculty wives to serve as department hostesses for parties with students and faculties. And Jason's and Alex's house and land would be ideal location to have department holiday parties so we can say that Ace has been at one or 2 of thos and met Alex.
I was thinking jqason and Alex invite ce to meet them for drinks at local bar/restaurent would be where we meet.

Speaking of threads, with our group having 3 members we are allowed a max of 6 threads (2 of which are this OOC and the profile). I think we can do 95% of our RP in one thread (I will call BDSM_D&S_Sharing_Main). We might occasionally want to use a seconday thread when we have something that really only involves 2 characters, I don't see that happening too often but we have enough threads we can have seperate Alex?Ace, Alex/JAson, and Jason/Ace threads when we need them.

Oh one last questioion, would you like us to have a pool in the backard in addition to the Hottub?

Strmas

Pool yes, expelled for hacking tbe computers to try and help her ex is fine and I like the idea of separate threads.

Great we now have a pool, that should be a fun prop for us to use. It wil be in backyard, again virtually unobservable from an point off our property. And we will assume that Ace was expelled for computer hacking. I think we are ready to begin. The initial scene (in main thread) will be Alex and I in local bar/lounge where we are witing for Ace to join us. I will write it up and make the first post tonight, then we will just let things flow, alright.

Oh, and if either of you think I am controlling the story to much as we go forward just let me know.

Again thanks to you both for coming on this journey, I am really looking forward to it!

Strmas

Our first post s up! The thread is

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40611

Hope you both like it. I think either of you can post next, Alex as we wait for Ace or Ace can make her enterance.

Strmas

I think we are off to a great start!!!

(In case you haven't noticed i like to ramble here quite a bit while i write) :)

Hi Kat, I thought you and I could spend a little time and do some plotting on how we want to enslave the pretty little Ace and make her our pet :). I think there are going to be a number of times when our characters will want to coordinate what we do. I think this is especially true because Aceinth says she doesn't post on weekends much, so that makes weekends perfect for when we want to have Alex and Jason perform some actions togetheir on Ace or just alone. I think this will help the RP move smoother too.
here at the beginning of the RP I would like for jason and Alex to start being pretty naughty to Ace while still in the bar. I laid out the scene so that even though there is a large crowd around, Jason and Alex can get pretty intimate with Ace without drawing attention to themselves. I think Jaon and Alex's motivation should be to ensure that Ace has some idea of what will be expected of her before they take her home. Not everything but more than she does now.
As the scene stands now I've just asked Ace what she wants to drink. We could move the scene forward by having Alex answer for her and have Alex give Ace some general support reassurance. Once I am back and have we have Ace nicely tucked in between us I think we begin to tell and show her what things are going to be like and start to give her a feeling that she is basically under both of our controls. The first thing I was thinking is we won't let her use her hands to eat and drink. We'll gently but firmly move her hands behind her back, I'll hold them there while Alex holds her drink and maybe feeds her appitisers. Alex will explain a little of the D&S relationship between Alex and Jason and that Ace will belong to both of us but that Alex will be her mistress.

That is one path for us to follow. What do you both think?

Strmas

wow i like that idea very well just a bit of warning i might have to come here and get more info on D/s lifestyle i know a little of it but is still in learning all there is to know about it alright.

Kat, I'll be thrilled to tell you anything ou would like to know about D&S and actually the fact that you don't know that much about it fits with the story very well, as Alex is trying to spreadher domme wings for first time, she would be unsure and lean on jason for guidance at times, and I can assure you jason wants both Alex and Ace to look to him for instruction :)

Ace,
I liked our post, nice touch how you brought in that you couldn't really be involved with Jason or Alex while you were student but can consider it now.
I'll have my post up in a little bit.

Strmas

Aceinth, don't worry, your post was great. My next one is up now. I probably should have stipulated but I see it that am on Ace's left and Alex is on Ace;s right, we would now be both half turned to her blocking the view of anyone from the side so noone can see that we are holding Ace's hands behind her back. And Ace, we're not twisting your arm behind your back, it is just a nice gentle pressure but you should experience a sense of helplessness between the two of us.
Don't worry if a little tea gets spilled on you Ace, we'll lick it off you later

(did I mention how much I am enjoying this?)

Lol I got that, my main worry was that my post was lacking because I've been sleepy lately and my rps are kinda suffering from that *laughs* ... hey Strmas were we doing something in pm's or no? I could've sworn yes but I have misplaced some pms and deleted others ^//^"

Aceinth,
Don't worry, Kat and I will wake you up :) The PMs (which you didn't answer) was just some ideas about the rP, it was before I had this OOC setup, so that has all been moved here, so ou don't have to worry about the PM. Course you WILL be spanked for it, but you don't need to worry about it.

Strmas

Strmas said:
Aceinth,
Don't worry, Kat and I will wake you up :) The PMs (which you didn't answer) was just some ideas about the rP, it was before I had this OOC setup, so that has all been moved here, so ou don't have to worry about the PM. Course you WILL be spanked for it, but you don't need to worry about it.

Strmas

Honestly got my inbox flooded so I deleted some I had not ment to ^//^ but okay with me like spankings ^//~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom