Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Show Off Your Ink! (tattoos, moving this here)

Crackdown

Super-Earth
This was originally in the Media section or whatever but it feels like it should go here. So here we go.

___

So, yeah. I have a thing for pirates.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Been working on the sleeve for about two years... Cost me a little over a grand in total. But so worth it in my opinion. I have another tattoo but it's kind of NSFW/weird/embarrassing so... PM me if you REALLY wanna see it. Lol. But yeah.

What kick-ass tattoos do you guys have?

I don't have any tattoos myself, but just about everyone I know does and I gotta say I love your work. Pirates never go out of style and your artist did a fantastic job. Too many sleeves get muddled with too much crap and you can't even tell what stuff is, but yours is great (not to mention unique). Big props man. I assume you flaunt that as much as possible. I know I would.

My cutie mark

2f4fc02b-2a5c-4a8e-82d8-c28a39bf4d1b.jpg

Designed it myself when I was 16/17, and had it done when I was 18 after graduating high school. It's got a lot of meaning in it, and I haven't regretted getting it done once. :3

The cursive is my own (obviously replicated by the tattooist), and it reads: "Music is far from just notes. It's Passion."

Last edited:
I have no ink as of yet (I doubt that, should I decide to join then police force, they will allow me to have one) but I am friends with a couple of local artists, and one or two of them have their own needle kits. I may end up getting an original design in time, but form now I have my mind set on the Cerberus Logo.

Uhm. Why isn't this on the first page? For shame.

So, shitty picture, but I haven't cared enough to post a solid one now that it's healed. But this is Cubone:
IMAG0485.jpg

Again, I really need to take new pictures, guys. But this was right after I finished FINALLY getting this godforsaken thing done. Three sessions. It's my cat who rescued me (long story) with dragonwings. Dragonkitty. My artist calls me that now.

262960794.jpg

Terrible quality, but the two on my back. Done separately. The tree is from my Tarot card, it's the Ace of Pentacles, revamped to be a tree in autumn. Done for a plethora of reasons.

Photo280.jpg

And just got off my lazy ass to take this picture. Based on a story my mother told me as a child growing up:

68f45710-6757-44cf-afa3-9434fb6e1950_zpsa0bf3fa8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom