Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's Mandii Time! -- UPDATED 12/31/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMandii

Super-Earth
REVAMPED REQUEST THREAD Updated as of December 31st, 2013! :)

PEOPLE WHO ARE ILLITERATE NEED NOT APPLY.

RP SLOTS: 5 of 5 are all taken! (as of 1/4/14)

I will update them as they re-open! :) Keep an eye out, ya'll~!

I'm going to keep it short and sweet as to what genres I like/do not like. I also RP in a paragraph/multi paragraph style. I generally don't do one-liners unless the situation absolutely calls for it. I also prefer proper wordage being used in my RPs... Except for perhaps modern RPs, in which I tend to write more in the vernacular. I'm not asking for a professional partner (though that would be IDEAL!), but it would be nice if you didn't use "like" in every sentence or posts that lack in any sort of detail.

But first:

What I'm NOT!!! into:
• Giantess type situations
• Scat/water sports... if it happens in the bathroom, I don't want to hear about any of it.
• Vore
• Fisting
• Pairings with any OCs under the age of 16
• Foot fetishes (It's not that I don't like feet.. I just don't want detailed accounts on how my character's feet are being licked and/or otherwise molested....It's just kind of weird for me. Sorry!)
• Inter-generational incest. (Mother/son, father/daugher, etc.)

What I AM into:
* romance
* rough sex
* spanking
* dirty talk
* BDSM
* Aggressive doms (Not necessarily BDSM doms, just whomever is on top)
* Latex, Corsets, vinyl (Think bodysuits)
* Heavily detailed writing. The dirtier, the better.

***I'm into quite a few different things. If there's something you want that you don't see here, just ask!! :) I won't bite... too hard ;)

What I'm REALLLY craving right now
(your role/my role)
**** Master x apprentice (can be applied to many scenarios. Martial arts, magic, star wars, street fighting, etc!!!)
• Werewolf x werewolf hunter
• Knight x Aristocrat/Ambassador
• Master x slave
• Dom x sub

***STAR TREK! GIVE ME STAR TREK! <3

I will play:

•Smut-based
•Plot-based
*equal parts smut/plot (my favorite<3)
• High Fantasy RPs (universes where all sorts of magic exist and races exist and are common. Nymphs, elves, fauns, etc.)
• Mild/light fantasy
• Modern day
• Modern day with musical themes (musicians, singers, etc)
• Sci-Fi RPs (Like Gundam, Macross Frontier, Star Trek, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell...etc.)
• Timelines from actual Human history (My favorite would be victorian age/renaissance stuff, I also really enjoy the time period of WW2 (the 30's/40's)

Fandoms/Universes such as:

*** Skyrim
** Dragon Age Origins or 2 (I prefer Origins--NO DWARVES)
• Supernatural
• Assassin's creed series/universe
• Pokemon
• ATLA or LOK
• Batman universe (I would play Catwoman or an OC, of course) and/or Justice League
***** Star Trek
• Star Wars (Will do either Sith or Jedi RPs... Or both. ;) )

Some Scenarios...

(SW universe) "The Apprentice"

My character is an apprentice of either the Light or Dark side of the force. She already has a master, but feels that his/her teachings are inferior, and decides to seek out a much stronger, more prominent master to train under. She's willing to go as far as it takes to become stronger, to master the ways of the Force and the art of wielding a lightsaber. Even if it means selling her body to the very person she wants to apprentice under.

*Alternate scenario (for a Jedi apprentice) the apprentice witnesses her master's death and is kidnapped by the sith lord who killed them and held against her will--turns into a slow coercion to the dark side scenario~ *

***(ST Universe) "The new CMO"

My character is the new CMO on the Federation starship USS Zeus. Your character is a fellow senior officer (or the Captain). At first, my character keeps to herself, just trying to do her job, but soon, she gets sucked into the drama that often comes with being a part of the Senior Staff on a large Federation starship.

Characters for this scenario:

Name: Charlotte "Charlie" West
Race: Human
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Homeworld: Earth (San Francisco, CA)
Birthdate (earth date): May 8th (Taurus)
Height: 5'9" (175 cm)
Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
Skin: Slightly tanned
Hair: Brown, dark, long (mid-back, but she keeps in pinned up), straight and has straight-cut bangs
Eyes: pale blue

Orientation: Straight

Likes: Strange/foreign foods (not from earth), rock music, kickboxing, yoga, dogs, and diving

Dislikes: children, loud noises, heights, using guns of any kind, sugar-coating situations of any kind.

Personality: stubborn, driven, somewhat harsh bedside manner (She's great at what she does, but she's got enough field experience and is knowledgeable enough to tell patients how it is), tends to like to keep to herself--is something of a loner.

Name: Ania Kithol
Race: Betazoid
Homeworld: Born on Betazed, raised on Earth (Seattle, WA).
Birthdate (earth date): January 10th (Capricorn)
Height: 5'6" (170 cm)
Weight: 128 lbs (58 kg)
Skin: Ivory (pale)
Hair: Black, cut short into a bob, curly (like this: http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image...04_050.jpg )
Eyes: Black

Orientation: Straight

Likes: The beach, Risa (of course!), meditation, dark chocolate, reading, gardening, shopping, bright colors, exercising her telepathic abilities by observing others, classical music/opera

Dislikes: People who can't be honest with themselves, animals as whole, synthohol, having patients who never listen to her advice, rain and snow, cold weather--she gets cold very easily.

Personality: Patient, Reliable, Loyal, does not like to be alone usually, extremely resourceful, tends to be soft-spoken despite the fact that she almost always speaks her mind. Brutally honest.

Name: Leira Bal
Race: Trill (joined with Bal symbiont)

*Past Hosts*
- Treya Bal (female, teacher/reserved/renowned scholar and researcher on Trill)
- Hevan Bal (male, Starfleet tactical officer/adventurous/Ladies' man)

Homeworld: Born & Raised on Trill
Birthdate (earth date): June 7th (Gemini)
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Weight: 145 lbs (65 kg)
Skin: moderately pale, her "spots" appear darker than average compared to her skin tone.
Hair: dark mahogany (dark reddish brown), medium length, straight, sideswept bangs
Eyes: pale grey

Orientation: Pansexual (gender does not matter to her, since she's experienced being both a man and a woman from the 2 previous hosts)

Likes: dancing, volleyball, picnics, hiking, reading, helping others, children, seeing new worlds and meeting new people, holodeck romance novels, experimenting with helping out the engineering staff (she had originally wanted to be an engineer but it turned out her medical-test scores were the highest in her class so she was asked to switch to medical from engineering)

Dislikes: relying on others, the ocean (is not a strong swimmer), enclosed spaces, Bugs (for obvious reasons!), overly sweet foods, when people ask too many questions about the Trill, Sometimes referring to herself as a past host by accident--she's still adjusting to her new life as a joined Trill.

Personality: Flirt, Energetic, Impulsive, Witty, Independent, Detests the idea of being tied down by anyone or anything, makes her own rules, extremely well-read and has no qualms putting others in their place--often comes off as arrogant for that reason. Often switches between the reserved nature of the first host and the overly outgoing nature of the host directly previous to herself.

TAKEN FOR NOW! (12/31/13) "The Gilded Cage" (Master/Slave)
Set starting in the desert of Turkey, Early 1800s, then in Italy.

Farida El-Amin is a member of a traveling caravan of dancers & musicians, as well as a skilled thief. One day, she is caught in the act stealing a valuable set of rare emeralds, and despite her best efforts (and killing several men in her escape attempt) she is caught by the authorities and sold into slavery. She is taken on a smuggler's boat across the Mediterranean to an underground Slave market in Italy, where she is purchased by a rich gentleman who is equally skilled in thievery.

The Mage (Really craving this one!)

Set in a universe in a place called Aurelle a once peaceful land now corrupted by a small collective group called the Imperial Sect; slavery and kidnapping is a major problem. This world is set in a high-fantasy universe with slightly lacking technology.

My character is a powerful elven mage, but her power has been locked by an enchanted collar when she was captured by slavers, and your character finds himself holding the chained leash! Does he set her free and possibly earn her trust/affection, or make her his slave?!

Sing for Me (Haven't done this one yet and would LOVE to!)

My character, Cassandra "Cassie" King is a struggling, but talented, singer/songwriter in New York City. Eventually, she becomes a homeless singer/songwriter in NYC. In winter. Cassie frequents many dives, bars, and the steps to the 'Met' with guitar in hand. Exactly how your character comes into her world can vary. Some suggestions would include bar owner, bar patron, a generous benefactor.. the list goes on :)

I RP through:

YIM, AIM, Skype, Threads

RE: Had left BMRP but now I'm back ;)

Malomyotismon said:
Hmmm, hi! I'm interested. May sound weird but i'm interested in the L4D thingy.

Cool, send me a PM :)

RE: Come play with Mandii <3

Well then....

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

I am off...

*drives away in the distance*

Bump! No more PM RPs. I get too many PMs about RPs to feel like organizing that crap. Sorry!

What is MLP?

I do wish like to do a furry x human girl with you ^^

I have skype,YIM and AIM. ONLY for discussing/talking though just fyi
I am thread person.

zero5906 said:
What is MLP?

I do wish like to do a furry x human girl with you ^^

I have skype,YIM and AIM. ONLY for discussing/talking though just fyi
I am thread person.

....?