Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Master (EveraJayde & Noodlesoup)

EveraJayde

Super-Earth
Jayde's heart was pounding with anticipation as the two men who had brought her on the journey carried her cage out of the SUV she had been placed inside earlier that day to her new master's home. At 18 years old, he would be the first master that she had ever had. She hadn't even been with a man before, let alone devoted her entire life to serving one. More than anything, she was nervous. She didn't know what to do, or how to act. There hadn't been anything in her life that could've possibly prepared her for something like this. The only thing she had been instructed of before being brought to this new place was to use her manners. Speak only when spoken to unless told otherwise, refer to him as sir or master, and to maintain eye contact with him when he spoke to her. Other than that, she was completely blind to the matter.

Her mind began to race as she felt the men set the cage down, her petite, naked body shifting restlessly in the confined space. So badly, she wanted to be able to look out of the cage, wanting to know what her master's house looked like, or perhaps even catch a glimpse of him if he had already come in to greet them. However, the men had placed a thin sheet over the cage before carrying it into the house. All she could do was wait and listen to the sound of hushed voices coming from the other end of the room. As she waited, hundreds of questions seemed to flow through her mind. What would he be like? Would he care for her? What would he make her do? She imagined different situations, playing out scenarios in her mind.

It wasn't until she heard the words 'goodbye' uttered, followed by the sound of the front door shutting that her mind seemed to go silent. Listening carefully, she could hear the sound of footsteps coming towards her, an outline of a man barely visible through the sheet that kept her hidden. It was him, her master. Her heart felt like it was about to beat right out of her chest, her body again shifting nervously in the cage as she waited for him to lift the sheet, eager to see the man she now belonged to.

Drake was a wealthy man, to say the least. He had amassed enough finances to buy virtually anything he wanted and now he had what he'd always wanted. An obedient slave. He had been told she had no prior training but he loved the training process. So many other pets just weren't quite right for him but he had a good feeling about this one. Then he heard the door open and the delivery men's voices. She was here. Quickly, he ran his fingers through his short black hair and checked his suit for wrinkles. He examined his suit-clad, 6 foot 4 body and smiled. Perfect. Need to make a good first impression he said, then laughed. He felt like he was going on a date. He went downstairs and signed some papers, sending them on their way so he could be alone with his new pet. He walked over to the crate and pulled away the sheet. He kneels down and opened the door, looking into the shaded spot with wide, fascinated grey eyes. She was gorgeous and innocent, just how he'd wanted her. Slowly, he spread his arms invitingly and gave a small smile. "C'mere, girl. Come on."

Jayde stared up at the man, her light brown eyes staring into his own as he opened up the cage. It was clear that she was nervous, but there was also a hint of excitement in her eyes as she crawled out of the cage. Her cheeks flushed slightly as his eyes traveled over her, her naked body completely exposed to him. She had a petite frame, a thin but well-toned body. Her skin had a light tan to it, her dark hair hanging loosely at the middle of her back with a slight natural curl. Her ass was firm, her virgin pussy shaved smooth for him. Her nipples grew hard on her c cup breasts from the cool air of the room, a few goosebumps covering her flesh, though they were mostly from nerves. Biting her lip slightly, she sat up so that she was on her knees below him, letting him take a good look at her while her own eyes took in the sight of him. He was incredibly handsome, and from what she could tell so far, he seemed kind enough.

Drake patted her head, admiring his new property. "Very good, pet. Very good. Heel." He commanded, leading her up the stairs and to his bedroom. His bed was huge and covered in silk sheets. He looks at Jayde with a serious look. "My bed is off limits unless I say otherwise. This is your bed." He said, leading her to a large pillow in the corner next to a bowl full of food and another with water. They already had "Jayde" on the side. "I took the liberty of learning your name but don't be surprised if I simply call you pet."

Jayde followed him obediently, her eyes wandering as he led her through the house. It was so magnificent in comparison to any other place she'd ever stayed. She couldn't help but wonder how long it would last though. Would he keep her for a long time? She wanted to ask, but didn't want to bother him with a question such as that. She would find out on her own eventually. Her eyes widened as she took in the sight of his bed. It looked so inviting, unlike the pillow that was reserved for her in the corner of the room. "Yes master." she said quietly, secretly wishing that one day she would be granted the opportunity to share his bed with him.

Drake smiled down at her and sat on the pillow, trying to make it seem more comfy. "C'mere, Jayde. I bought a nice thick pillow and there's an electric blanket here for when it gets cold." He said, wrapping an arm around her as she crawls over to him and snuggles into his side. "You have my permission to speak. What would you like to know?"

She couldn't help but smile in response, leaning against him as he held her. She hadn't expected him to, but he actually made her feel welcome, treating her with kindness. Looking up at him, she tried to think of what to ask him. There were so many questions she had, but she didn't want to bombard him with all of them at once. Finally, she settled with the one question that had been lingering in her mind since she had first arrived. "How long are you going to keep me?" she asked, worried that he would only keep her for a short time and then dispose of her. She wanted to make him happy, to make him want to keep her around.

Drake looked down at her then smiled, as if it was a silly question in the first place. "Well, for a long, long time, of course." He said, placing his finger under her chin and lifting her face to look into his eyes, his face just an inch away from hers. "I'll need a lot of time to train you into the perfect slave."

"Yes sir." she said softly, feeling relieved to know that he wanted to keep her around. She was so used to moving from place to place, never having the chance to truly settle down. She hoped more than anything that she would finally have her opportunity to do so here. Her eyes stared into his as she stared up at him, the sudden urge to kiss him popping into her mind as his lips lingered so close to hers. Unsure of whether or not he would approve of the action, she took a chance and leaned forward, kissing him softly.

Drake didn't expect her to kiss him. But this was her first offense, so he allowed it, returning the kiss before pulling away a little and smiling at her. "You really haven't been trained. It's so cute. But from now on ask your master's permission, ok? No punishment this time, but next time I'll be a little more harsh." He warned softly, putting a finger against her lips and then bringing it to his with a grin. "We'll, would you like to start your training now?"

"Sorry master." she said quietly, but was thankful that he chose not to punish her this time. From then on, she knew to ask. "I'd like that sir." she told him eagerly, ready to begin her training. Though a part of her was nervous, she was more excited than anything. She wanted to be able to please him and make him happy. Hopefully, she would pick things up quickly, not wanting to disappoint him.

He smiled and leaned forward, suddenly kissing her with a furious passion that she was not familiar with while his hand went to her breasts, squeezing them in his analysis of her quality. When he broke the kiss, he grinned. "Ok, that really is the last kiss now, I promise." He said, suddenly picking her up in his arms and bringing her to his bed, laying her down. "So, are you sure you're ready? I will not go easy on you."

She was a bit taken aback when his lips came down onto her so fiercely, gasping against his lips as his hands began to grope her c cup breasts. Her cheeks flushed a bit, taking a deep breath as he pulled back from her. Strangely, she could feel herself getting moist between her legs after what he had done. Staring up at him as he laid her onto the bed, she nodded in response, though there was a look of nervousness in her eyes. "Yes sir."

Just as she spoke he crawled onto the soft bed, his fingers immediately finding her shaved pussy, rubbing his index finger up and down her slit. He grinned, glad she was a virgin just as he had hoped. "You sexy little slave, you're getting turned on, aren't you?" He teased, nipping at her ear.
(ps: COuld she be a masochist? Cuz otherwise she's not gonna like some of the stuff I do. lol)

Jayde moaned as his finger came into contact with her pussy, spreading her legs wider for him as he touched her wet slit. "Yes sir.." she said lustfully, sighing contently as she felt his teeth at her ear. Though no one had ever touched her this way before him, she was already loving it.

(Sure thing ;) Maybe she doesn't realize that she is one until she finds herself reacting positively to some of the things he does.)

He smirked at how lustful she was and continued to play with her pussy, brushing against her clit. "You're a natural slut. I love that." He whispered, moving his teeth down to her neck and grinding them against her skin, slowly biting down harder.

Her cheeks flushed at the word, though she didn't seem to mind. Perhaps he was right, after all, she was so accepting to this despite the fact that she didn't even know the man. Soft moans continued to leave her lips as his fingers toyed and teased her, leaving her wet and wanting. Her sounds of pleasure only seemed to get louder as his teeth pressed into her soft skin, tilting her head to the side to give him better access.

Drake experimented a bit more, biting down hard now while he inserted a finger inside her, the first finger to ever be inside her and even with one finger inside it was insanely tight. "Mmm, such a tight pussy you have here, slave. I love it." He whispered, licking the red teeth marks he'd left.

"Thank you master.." she said contently, her hips grinding against his finger as it slid inside of her, eager for more pleasure. It was all so new, so overwhelming. She honestly hadn't imagined that they would be moving into this so soon, but she was eagerly accepting everything action. As he fingered her, she wondered if she would be feeling his cock inside of her soon.

Drake could sense her eagerness and pulled away his suit jacket and dress shirt, revealing his hard chest for her enjoyment, forcing a second finger inside her. "You fucking slut, just admit it. You can't get enough of this, you whore." He said, pushing his crotch against her thigh in a teasing manner.

Jayde watched eagerly as her master began to remove a few articles of his clothing, biting her lip slightly as she stared intently at his well-toned chest. He was perfect. "Master.." she moaned as she felt him stuff another finger into her, his actions driving her crazy. She was enjoying this far more than she ever would've imagined. "I want you to take me." she said breathlessly, her tone practically begging. "I want you to make me your slut master."

He took her chin in his hand and pulled her face close, whispering. "You're already my slut, Jayde. But if you beg like that, I suppose I could hurry up a little." He said, thrusting his fingers in and out of her quickly while he slowly slipped his pants off, then underwear to reveal his thick member, it's girth twitching with need.

She stared at his hardened member in awe, imagining how it would feel inside of her. She knew that it would be painful, at least at first, but she truly didn't care. She knew that once the pain subsided, her would be able to pleasure her in ways she never felt before. "I need it sir.." she said lustfully, her pussy dripping wet for him.

Drake grinned, very pleased with his purchase. "That's a very good slut. Now, hold very still." He said, slowly pulling himself on top of her and lining up his cock with her virgin pussy, slowly pushing it inside. His flesh stick spread her lips wide while it forced it's way all the way inside, popping her cherry with a pang of pain. He went all the way inside and then stopped for a moment, letting her adjust to his size.

Jayde stared up at her master as he moved over top of her, a hint of nervousness in her eyes as she felt the tip of his cock press against her pussy. Taking a deep breath, she let out a small cry of pain as he thrusted himself all the way into her, feeling her body tense up. She laid back, closing her eyes for a moment as she tried to relax, knowing that once the pain subsided, it would be replaced with pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom