Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deviant Town (ReaperDouble0 X Mob_Mauler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynnette

There's not enough car batteries in the ocean.
Name: Lyra Denosis
Race: Wolf-hybrid
Appearence: Something like this
Dislikes: Mean and rude people, carrots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyra walked slowly down the street's in Deviant. It was getting late, and she had nothing to do at all really. She was unemployed, lived in a cheap apartment and had been developing a bad drinking-habit. It was an expensive lifestyle, and I was running out of money quickly. A new job was sadly not the first thing on Lyra's mind. In her mind, all she wanted now was a glass of wine and someone nice to talk to. She continues to walk down the street. Her wolf-ears was resting under her hat, while her tail was swinging gently from side to side as she walked.

Lyra entered the bar and sat down by the bar-bench on one of the bar-stools. "Just a glass of wine, I'm running out of money..." She murmur to the waitress. The waitress nods a little before she fills a glass of wine for Lyra. The waitress hands it to her and she take a long sip. She started chatting a little with the waitress, depressed as she was.

Name: Deavlin Tren
Race: Shapeshifter
Appearence: Can be anything. Whatever he looks like will be described in depth when he transforms.
Dislikes: Controlling women, sweat, mean people

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the street, unsure of what to do. I was planning on walking around, looking around at the city, but it looked like it might rain soon. So, I looked around the street, seeing a bar. I walked in, sitting next to a woman who had a glass of wine. I called the waitress over and said, "Two beers, miss," I then slid 4 dollars onto the table and she picked it up. I waited for my beers, wondering what I could transform into tonight. Right now, I was a regular guy, about 5 feet and 11 inches tall with a skinny, slightly muscular build. I was no muscle builder, but I could lift what I needed to. I had bright, blue eyes, orange hair, and an over all good looking face. I was wearing blue jeans and a red t-shirt with a plaid button up over it. After several minutes, the waitress came back with my drinks. I opened one and started to drink.

((-Sigh- Changing to 1st person because of simpleness...))

I notice a boy sitting down next to me. I don't really care much, all though I couldn't help looking in his direction every once on a while. I didn't know why, but I had a feeling that he was hiding something, as well as it felt like I would get to know him well soon. But this wasn't the time for that kind of taughts. I continue to sip on my wineglass slowly, trying to enjoy it. My ears was hidden under the hat, and the tail was swirled around my tights. No-one should be able to find out what she was now. Now, she was just any other human. But if she didn't hide her race's tail and ears, considering she would more or less be looked on like I was crazy, and I didn't want that.

I finished my first drink and ordered another, starting to get drunk. Of course, I wasn't going around slurring his words and whatnot. My next beer arrived and I looked over to a girl, around my age. She was also sitting at the bar, but she was drinking wine. She was pretty and I would shrink around her any day. I kept drinking wondering how I'd get to her, though.

The waitress asks me if I want another glass of wine. I shake my head. "Broke" I fold out a few dollars for the wine I drank and put it on the table. I remain sitting by it though, like if I could live on the aura of the beer.

After my second beer, I thought of an idea. I paid for my beer and got up. I made sure no one was looking and shrunk myself behind the girl. I managed to land right on the edge of the seat, only two inches tall. Now I was behind her rear end, wondering if I could get in those tights of hers.

"I guess I'll be going now" I say to the waitress. I get ready to stand up when I hear her say; "You know what, you can have one more glass. You've been purchasing stuff here so often the boss had to increase the stock just for your sake." I laugh a little as I thank her. She turns around and fills the glass for me again. Then she hands it back. I smile a bit as I take the glass and take a trying sip. It was good, just as I expected. "Thank you. I hope I can get myself a job soon so I can come here more often and help with cleaning up the stock you said your boss made. You think there's any free positions here?" I ask. "Sorry, but I doubt so. But good luck though!" I smile a bit more and nod a little. I didn't notice the person sitting besides me's suddenly disappear.

That was a close call. I might've been left sitting on this stool, alone. However, I started to think if I should be doing this. This girl had no job and seemed like she was down on her luck. I didn't know what else to do right now. So, I tried growing back to normal. Unfortunately, it didn't work. <Stupid alcohol!> I thought as I looked back to the girl's rear. The beer I had drank probably contributed to me not being able to transform, but it could've been just a regular malfunction. This happened every once in a while. I decided that my only way out of here would have to be with this girl. So, I pulled back her tights slightly and slowly crawled in. Hopefully, she wouldn't feel anything at my size.

I finish the wine slowly. "Thank you" I say simply to the barmaid. She lights up a little. "No worries. And I hope you find a new job soon!" She responds, seeming like she was trying to cheer me up. "I guess so... I suppose I wont stop by until I get myself one." I respond as I stand up. She nods a little bit. "I'll miss you though. You're an interesting person to talk to. When you're sober that is." I laugh a little from her comment. "Relax, I'll get myself a job soon! Then I'll loose it after a few weeks, but then I've collected up enough money to come here for a while AND pay the rent I'm missing!" I wave to her as I leave the bar.

I get home. I unlock the simple lock on the door to the simple apartment. Or, should I say outdated apartment? It reminded more of a student-dorm, considering that it was a 2-floor building with 3 apartments on each floor. I sigh as I step inside. I kick off my shoes and step inside. The most expensive thing in the apartment was probably the laptop on my table. And that said quite a lot,considering that it was some cheap crap. I throw off my jacket and lay down on the sofa. More correct, the uncomfortable sofa.

As the girl walked all the way home, I was pressed between her cheeks, the two orbs rubbing against me. I couldn't help but enjoy it slightly, the soft warmth rubbing against me. However, I wasn't expecting her to lay down when she got home. When she did so, I was forced up her panties, giving her a slight wedge as I was stuck between her ass cheeks. I had to get out of this somehow. She'd probably be pissed at me if she found me down here.

I sigh once again. I didn't want to get a job. But I had to. I knew that if I didn't get a job soon, my rental would end, and I'd be thrown on the street. I could always sell some stuff instead. But what was there to sell in an apartment with a cheap laptop as the most expensive thing it? The only thing I had in the apartment besides the laptop that I didn't want to sell, I had a bracelet. I got it from my grandmother before she died. Maybe that was the way to go. I could always sell that. It wasn't anything I used a lot, and silver was expensive. And it had a large onyx in it. I decide to look at it a little at least. I sit up in the sofa before I stand up and walk over to the bathroom. I open the box I kept the small amount of jewelry I owned and picked it up. It was beautiful, and I didn't want to sell it. But if I first had to, I wanted to have used it a bit at least. I put it on before I walk back to the couch, picking up the laptop on the way. I sit down again and open the laptop. I turn it on and wait for it to load.

I could feel her moving again and wondered what she was doing. However, my relief was short as she sat down again. I could hear some kind of machine turning on. Maybe it was a laptop. I couldn't tell, but I had to get out of here. I tried wiggling my way out of the girl's tights, pressing against her cheeks so i could move.

I start to look for a job in the area. But nothing had even somewhere close to decent payment.It felt like I was sitting on something uncomfortable. I try to move slightly to the side to see if the annoying and distracting feeling would come to an end. It didn't. I sigh. "I can't see what it should be... It's probably just me making things up again..." Regardless of what I said, I stand up and pull my panties down to see if it would prove anything, or just like... I didn't know. Just do nothing I supposed.

"Phew," I said quietly as I started to climb out again. However, her pulling down her panties pulled me with her. So, now I was right near her naked ass. I looked up at it, the orbs enticing me to go between them. I didn't know what to do. If I left, she could find me and I'd have to find a way out. However, if I stayed, I could bide my time and wait so I could transform again to leave. I decided to stay here and waited for her to pull up her panties again. I'd have a nice time being snuggled against these cheeks.

I sigh as I realize it didn't make any difference. I pull up my panties again and pick up my laptop again. I start searching for a job in the area. Not far too many, but there was one on the list with decent payment. I sigh as I write down the address and fold it once. I pick up my jacket and put it in one of my pockets while I make sure that my tail is hidden in the jacket. I put on my hat to hide my ears as well as I start walking towards the location the note said.

"So you want the job, eh?" The tall woman asked me. She was almost 7 feet tall, so I had to constantly look up to be able to see her eyes. I nodded a little. "Hmm... Have you worked in a store before?" She asks, still staring at me. I nod a little. "For how long?" She asks. "Umm... 9 weeks... If you count the week I was sick" I respond. "Hmm... I guess you're alright. We got employee's that didn't have any working-experience before they came here." I nod a little. I had no knowledge of why my butt was constantly bothering me, but I tried my best to ignore it. "So... Where do I sign?" I ask, slightly surprised I got the job. "We'll do that in the mornin, just get behind the register already. I nod a little. The store I was lucky enough to get a job in was a 24/7 open store, so I could more or less work as much as I wanted. I get behind the register and start helping the customers.

I was stuck between her bum cheeks, surrounded by warmth. I enjoyed the orbs moving around me as she walked, but then I started to get nervous when she went to her job interview. She was sent to work at a 24/7 store with me in her pants! If she found me here, we'd both be in trouble. I'd have to stay in her pants for the night. Soon, I fell asleep, not sure what else to do. Besides, this was as best of a place to sleep than ever, considering her warm cheeks and the softness.

I continue to serve people until the clock was about 7AM. I was tired as hell, but I needed the money. When I got off my post and someone else took over my position, I walk over to the manager. "Now, about those papers..." I say, sleepy. "What about them?" She asks, still freaking me out. "Well... You said we was going to fix that when I was done at work... And I've been working 9 hours straight now... It should be considered as one day..." I rub some sleep out of my eyes. She sighs. "Alright then..." She leads me into the back office, and I spend another 30 minutes reading and signing papers. When we were finally done, I get up. "Sleep well" She said to me. I just nodded in response as I started walking home.

The apartment was boring as always, and it started raining. My clothes were soaked all the way through. I sigh as I step inside of the apartment. I kick off my shoes and walk into the bathroom. I strip off all my clothes before I walk over to my bedroom. No clean clothes. Of course not. I walk back into the bathroom and turn on the washing-machine after I filled it with a bunch of clothes. "I'm a fail at life..." I murmur to myself as I return to the bedroom. I lay down under the sheets without bothering to put on anything.

I woke up as she started to walk again, and I could feel her clothing getting wet around me. It must have been raining. I could already tell she'd have to take all of her clothes off when she got home. Maybe this would be my chance. Unfortunately, it wasn't. When she got home, she took off all of her clothes, I was left between her ass cheeks still. In fact, I was kind of deep in there. Part of her cheeks were covering my body, making it hard to move or see. I was trying to wiggle out, but then she laid down. I was forced even further up her butt, now totally covered by her cheeks. For a moment, I thought I saw a bushy, fluffy rope wagging around me once she got naked, but I couldn't tell. I guessed I'd be spending the night in here, so I fell asleep, sort of enjoying the situation. Still, it was starting to get a little smelly, considering how deep between her cheeks I was.

I ended up rolling over in my sleep. I didn't notice anything in my sleep, so I kept on... Well, sleeping. No really interesting dreams, just your regular any day dream. I ended up sleeping for quite a while as well, but I was laying on my stomach most of the time though. When I finally looked at the clock, I saw that it was 11AM. "I guess it's the washing-machine's beeping that woke me up then..." I stand up. My butt really hurt a lot now. Like, in a slightly painful and annoying way. I sigh and stand up. I couldn't just go to a doctor with it either, considering I was broke. I walk over to the washing-machine and start to hang up the clothes, hoping they would get dry soon.

When she woke up, her movement actually started to force me out a bit. I decided to work a little too, trying to climb my way out. However, I had to grab onto her ass to pull myself out. I just hope she didn't feel it. I made my way out to where half of my body was sticking out of her ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom