Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Runaway Princess (EveraJayde & HaseoGentsu1)

Sai nodded when she did and they kept walking. Of course, he would usually hurry them along, but he couldn't force her to do so. Sofia was having a lot of fun just walking around and taking in the sights. Sai remembered his first time out in the vast openness. It was amazing. He and his father would always go on hunting trips and he would show Sai the ropes. A great way for a father and son to bond. But, of course, once back to the kingdom, everyone lost that niceness and returned to their jobs. It was hard on Sai to have to be forced to lose that happiness and go back to the strictness of the castle, but that was his job after all. Sai looked back over to Sofia and squeezed her hand slightly. "Having fun already? We haven't even gotten to the better parts of this trip." He said jokingly to her.

Giving him a soft smile, Sofia nodded. Though all they were doing was walking, she was having fun. More fun than she'd had in awhile. It wasn't that they were doing anything exciting or entertaining, but just seeing the world around her seemed to fill her with joy. She was used to being confined, and now, she was finally able to break free of that. "I can't help it." she said after a moment. "Its all so different.. I've seen paintings, and heard stories of other places, but I've never actually seen anything other than the kingdom." she told him, though he had to have already known that. Her mind wandered as they walked, visions of far away lands filling her head. They weren't even all that far from the castle yet, and still, it was all so new. She could hardly even imagine what things would be like further away.

Sai smiled softly to her. She was very innocent and not well grounded with anything outside of the kingdom. That he knew, but he didn't particularly care. As long as he could protect her, everything was the same to him. "I'll make sure your experiences just keep getting better then." He said quietly as they walked further down the road. A gust of wind blew through the roads, causing everything to blow upwards, including the dirt. Sai moved in front of Sofia, making sure she didn't get hit with any of it. Once the wind left them, he moved back to her side and continued walking. The rain was almost there, and they were about ten minutes away from the inn. Sai hoped they would make it. "We may get rained on a bit. But I believe that the inn that we're going to has a bath." He said lightly.

The dirt wasn't the only thing that blew upward with the wind, her dress lifting a bit as well, the lightness of the material not standing a chance against the sudden gust. Blushing a tad, she tried to hold it down, laughing to herself a bit as she realized what a sight she must look like trying to fight with the dress to get it to stay down. She hoped that the wind would stay away as they continued to walk, though secretly, a part of her did wish that the rain would catch up to them. She didn't want a downpour, but even though Sai seemed be determined to beat it, she did at least want to feel a few drops. "A bath does sound nice." she said as they walked, the thought of soaking in warm water sounding incredibly relaxing. Who knows when she would be able to take another one after this.

Sai looked at her as she held her dress down. It brought a slight red flush to his face, but he shook it away pretty easily. He got pretty good at hiding his feelings for her over the years. Plus, what would it look like to the other knights. He's so much older than Sofia. It would look pretty bad if he was to do something to her. He shook his head again and they continued walking. It wasn't five minutes later that a few drops of rain hit. Sai doubted too much would appear right away so he didn't quicken the pace at all. "A little rain won't hurt us. Rain can be pretty revitalizing." He said with a laugh. Yeah, they still had about five minutes to the inn, but they can get a little wet in the process.

Sofia jumped a bit when the first droplet of water landed on her cheek, the little speck of water startling her at first. When more followed after though, a tiny smile spread on her face, her head tilting back a bit to watch as more droplets began to fall around them. The rain was slightly cooler than the air, tiny wet specks appearing on her dress as the drops of rain landed on her. "I always wondered what it felt like." she said thoughtfully, her smile widening as she lifted her hand to allow the rain to fall onto her palm. She figured that Sai probably thought it foolish of her to be so giddy about something so simple, but she couldn't help it.

Sai watched her reaction and smiled. She really was innocent. Being pent up all that time can really do it to some people, especially young ones. "It is an amazing thing if you think about it. And I don't mind it at all." He said lightly. Then he pointed to a building. "That's the place we shall stay for the night. Easier on both of us if we had a bed for the first night." He said taking her hand again. Even though the rain was a great thing of mother nature, it could also forlorn the adventure. If either were to get sick, things could go pretty badly. Once inside, he knew that Sofia wanted to go back out, from her body language. Sai took this opportunity to go up to the front. "One room, one night." He said to the Inn maid. She nodded and asked for the money up front. Sai handed her a few silver coins. She nodded in thanks and pointed upstairs. "Third room on your right." She said in a very quiet voice. Sai nodded and went back to get Sofia. "Ready?" He asked.

A part of her was disappointed that they had arrived at the inn so soon, but at the same time, she was a bit tired. And hungry. Once inside, Sofia wandered to the window. In less than a minute, the rain had gone from a light sprinkle to a complete down pour. She was even able to hear it slamming into the ground from where she was standing inside. Perhaps it had been good that Sai had dragged her along into the inn with him. As her gaze shifted from the window to Sai, she nodded, her hand slipping into his as she followed alongside him. She knew it wasn't necessary, but something about her liked his touch, even if it was simple. The room in a way reminded her of how she had felt back at Sai's house. It was small, but looked comforting and inviting. One of the first things she noticed though that she hadn't even thought of before, was the fact that there was one bed that the both of them would be sharing.

Sai yawned lightly as he heard the rain coming down even harder than before. He knew that the rain was going to become a storm. He could just feel it. The room was pretty small, but just right for two people. They had to show to everyone that they were a couple, so this had to be done. Plus, being a peasant, he didn't have much money to his name, except for the title of a knight. He stretched out his body and looked around for a different door. It seemed that the bath was actually in the room, so it made things a little easier. He pointed to it. "If you wish to go first, it is fine with me." He said gently to her. Sai brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently before letting it go. He placed their bags on a bench in the room and noticed what she was staring at. One bed. He chuckled lightly. "Don't worry about the sleeping conditions. If you wish to take the bed, I am fine with it. I do not wish to make you uncomfortable." Sai said with a smile.

Sofia's heart fluttered, her cheeks flushing as Sai kissed her hand. Why did he have such a strong affect on her? "I don't want you to be uncomfortable either." she told him, knowing that if he didn't sleep in the bed, his only other option would be the floor. Though sleeping in bed with a man would definitely be different, she wasn't going to make him sleep on the floor after everything he was doing for her. He deserved a good nights rest. "We'll make it work." she said, peaking to look at the bath. "Um.. could you help?" she asked sheepishly as she motioned towards it. She'd never actually prepared a bath for herself. One was always prepared for her when she wanted one, so she was a little unsure of what she needed to do to get it started. She felt bad for needing him to complete such simple tasks for her, and she hoped that he would understand without thinking of her as a burden.

Sai nodded at her request. He had forgotten that she had a pretty sheltered lifestyle. She probably didn't do much on her own, but he didn't mind at all. He nodded gently and walked over to the bathroom. Before he went in to set the bath, he gave her a towel. "You may want to undress so you can get right into the bath while the water is still hot. We don't want to waste it." He said, putting a hand on her head. He went into the bath and started to fill the bath with water and fix it to a good heat. Sai put a few logs into the warmer next to the bath to keep it warm as long as possible. He touched it with a finger to see if it was good and nodded. Sai was used to doing this for his sister. Whenever she was ill, Sai would take care of her to the greatest of lengths. It felt at home for him. "Sofia, the bath is ready. Be careful getting in, I don't want you to slip." He said in a gentle voice. As he passed her, he noticed the towel around her. It made his heart beat a tad faster, but he didn't wish to show it. After he had passed her he looked back for a second. "Please don't let the water go to waste, I wish to get in after you." He said gently. Sai knew that it probably sounded weird to her, but in inns like this one, water is pretty luxurious.

Sofia waited until Sai had gone into the washroom before undressing, laying her dress and chemise on the bed as she took the towel and wrapped it around herself quickly, not wanting to remain exposed when he was so close. She waited patiently, smiling softly when he emerged. "Thank you." she said appreciatively, the concern in his voice as he instructed her to be careful giving her a feeling she wasn't used to. She wasn't familiar with people showing her that they cared, yet Sai of all people seemed to care for her more than anyone else ever had. It was a depressing thought really, knowing that someone she hardly knew seemed to care more about her than her own family did, but nonetheless, she was grateful.

Shedding the towel, she allowed herself to ease into the tub, sighing contently as she laid back in the warm water. She remained there for a moment, letting the water relax her. As much as she would've loved to soak for awhile, she knew that she needed to hurry so that Sai could have his turn. Sitting up, she picked up the cloth on the side of the tub, using it to cleanse her petite body. After a few minutes, she stepped out, gathering the towel around her in a hurry as the chill of the room sent shivers down her body. A few goosebumps covered her flesh, her nipples hardening beneath the towel. And that was how she emerged into the room, biting her lip slightly as she waited for Sai to go into the washroom so she could change.

Sai saw Sofia exit the bathroom and took in more than he should have. He noticed her nipples erect under the towel and that she was still dripping slightly. His mind flew through so many perverted thoughts than ever before and he almost got hard. And in such loose material, it would have been easily seen. Not something he wished for this young girl to see at the moment. He got up and grabbed a towel. As he passed her, he looked over to her. "Still beautiful, no matter what you look like." He said quietly. He was supposed to say that to himself, under his breath, but he didn't. He smiled and walked past her to get into the bath. Once he was out of her sight, he slid off his clothes and hung them up. He stepped into the bath, a little water leaking out, and sunk into it. Around that time, he thought about Sofia's naked body in the bath and knew that he had an instant erection. "Shit...I'll need to make sure that is gone before I get back out there..." He thought to himself.

Sai ran a hand through his hair, then dunked himself in. He wasn't going to take too much time, since it was getting late. He grabbed a cloth to run the soap across his body and all around. Once finished, he got out and grabbed the towel, drying him off. Unlike Sofia, he had brought night clothes in with him to change there. He got into a plain black night tunic and exited the bathroom. He found Sofia sitting on the bed. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

She stared after him as he walked into the washroom, only looking away once he shut the door behind him. Had he really just said that? Did he really think that she was beautiful? Of course she'd been called beautiful on several occasions, even by other knights in the castle, but it never affected her the way it seemed to when Sai said it. When he said it, it meant something. She didn't understand why though, and again, she found herself questioning why he seemed to be able to reach her in a way that no one else could. Perhaps it was the fact that she'd never spent so much quality time with a man before. At least that was what she told herself, though she knew that there was more to it than that. Pushing the thought aside, she dressed herself in the one nightgown that she had grabbed, running her fingers through her wet hair before braiding it off to the side.

From there, she simply sat on the bed, her mind wandering as she waited for Sai. She thought of the journey and what it would be like, the things they would see and the places they would stay. But mostly, she thought about Sai; his kindness towards her, the way her heart fluttered when he smiled at her. It had to mean something, but what? Her thoughts were interrupted as Sai emerged, her eyes shifting to him as he spoke to her. "I'm fine, just tired." she told him, laying back onto the bed.

Sai looked to her and sat down where she had laid back. "Well, we're safe here so you can fall asleep at any time. If you don't mind me, I'll sleep by your side. So nothing bad happens." He said gently, smiling down on her. She was beautiful just lying there too. Her fragile body, against a good sized bed. His details got a little more dirty though. He noticed that her nipples were still a little hard. Either she was turned on, or she was cold. He went with the second one since she wasn't giving off any of the body language of wanting anything to happen. He stood up and went to the other side of the bed and laid down next to her. His hand found hers and intertwined their fingers together. It wasn't necessary, but he wanted it to be like that. He leaned over and kissed her cheek gently, giving into what he really wanted to do with her right then. They were by themselves, in an inn that was pretty far away. He wondered if she would react badly to the kiss.

Sofia nodded sleepily, feeling glad that he had decided to go with the bed and not take the floor. She wanted him to be comfortable. As he climbed into bed, she pulled the blankets up over her, settling in to get comfortable. She smiled softly as his hand found her, finding his touch comforting. What she hadn't expected though was for him to kiss her. Her hazel eyes stared into his questioningly as he pulled his face back from hers, her cheeks reddening for what felt like the hundredth time that day. Again, she felt the familiar feeling she'd gotten a few other times that day when he had made certain gestures, her heart beating a bit faster than usual. "What was that for?" she asked softly, wondering if there was something about her that made him do it, or if she was just overreacting and getting too excited about a simple gesture.

Sai smiled over to her as her face began to grow red. He chuckled lightly. "Does one need a reason to kiss? Well, I guess I do have a reason. A beautiful, kind hearted princess is one to fall for. Even if she is inexperienced with certain, everyday tasks, it's very becoming." He said facing her, then he laid back on his back and stared up at the ceiling. "For one who protects what he must, feelings can come out. Basically saying. Sofia, for the longest time, I have liked you. No matter if I was unfit to be around you, I wanted to protect you with my life. When the younger knights were chosen to be your knights, I was upset, so I protected you from afar. Now I believe I can do more than that. I wish to protect you from no on, no matter the dangers or consequences." He said gently, his face reddening slightly.

Sofia watched him as he spoke, listening intently to every word he said. With each word that came out of his mouth, she could feel the smile on her face growing wider, her face lighting up as he spoke so highly of her. She was so used to people complimenting and saying good things about her simply because of the fact that she was a princess. No one ever saw her for who she truly was, Sofia. But Sai did, and now, he seemed to reveal that he saw her for her even before this journey had begun. "I don't care what anyone else thinks. I believe you're the most fit person to be around me." she told him, her eyes still watching him even as he stared up at the ceiling. "You are my knight." she added, giving his hand a soft squeeze as she cuddled up to him.

Sai felt her cuddle up to him and knew that she accepted him. His smile grew even wider as she said that he was her knight. It made him really happy. Even to the point that he turned over and kissed her gently on her mouth. She didn't fight back, so he thought it was okay, but when he broke off, her face was bright red. "S-sorry...I got ahead of myself there.." He said stammering. His face was pretty red too, and he felt like he was about to get an erection. He needed to stay calm, but knew that it wasn't going to be long before he lost it. Sai's feelings for this girl was pretty huge. But Sai didn't want it all spilling onto her at once. That could end any relationship that they may have coming to them.

She couldn't help but blush when he kissed her, even though a part of her had secretly been hoping that he would do it. It was just the way he made her feel. Every time he touched her, her heart fluttered, and now he had taken it another step further. A smile followed soon after though, happy to know that her first kiss was given to her by someone that she knew cared for her. Up until that day, she had been convinced that the only man who would ever have the honor of doing such a thing would be the prince was supposed to marry, but now Sai had brought her hopes up in an entirely new way. "Don't be sorry." she said gently, giggling a bit at his embarrassment. Wanting to make him feel better about it, she sat up slightly, tilting her head so that her lips met his once more.

Sai was completely surprised that she had just made the move to kiss him. Her delicate lips against his, the smell of her body entrancing him. He put an arm around her and pulled her into him. He kissed her back pretty passionately as he closed the gap between them. He loved her, and wanted to show her that. He didn't want her to go to anyone but him. To protect her even if it meant taking away the one thing special to a girl. Her virginity. If he took it, then her parents, even if she was found, couldn't sell her off to some other prince of another kingdom. Technically, he would have a say in it. And he wanted that. The ultimate form of protection. But, that's just what he thought of it.

He put his other hand around her waist, pulling her completely on him, deepening the kiss a bit more, hoping that he wasn't going too far.

Sofia clung to him as he pulled her in closer, feeling the warmth of his body pressed against her own. She'd never been so close with someone, so intimate, but she loved it. The way his lips moved against hers, how his body seemed to fit perfectly against her own. She felt as though she never wanted to be out of his arms, pulling herself as close to him as possible as she felt herself growing bolder in her actions. A sigh of contentment left her lips as he pulled her on top of him, her lips parting as she allowed his tongue to sneak into her mouth. Feelings she'd never experienced were starting to take over, a strange warm sensation stirring between her legs as she felt herself getting wet.

Sai played with her tongue gently as she became a bit bolder. He could feel the wetness through her clothes and through his. It was enough to spring the erection that was to be. It rose and poked against her butt. It was easy to rise up since the fabric was pretty thin. His breathing became a bit hasty as he kissed her even deeper, a hand sliding up her nightgown. Caressing her skin with every touch. He grinned into the kiss as his actions became bolder as well. He slid one of his hands to her pussy and touched her gently, teasing her and feeling how wet she was.

Sofia could feel his hardened member pressing against her, though she didn't fully understand it. Either way, the way it rubbed against her as they kissed seemed to stir the feelings within her even more. It was all so different, but she was loving every second of it. The way his lips moved so passionately against her own, his hands gently moving along her skin. She never would've imagined that this was what would happen when the two set off together, but she was perfectly fine with all of it. She gasped against his lips as she felt his hand move between her legs, coming into contact with her wet pussy. She moaned softly, never having experienced something quite like that. "Sai.." she said softly as she broke their kiss momentarily, wishing that he could help her understand what these feelings were.

Sai was surprised on how wet she was becoming with every second that past. He grinned into the kiss as she gasped and he deepened it until she broke away. He had forgotten that she was pretty inexperienced, or brand new, to this whole ordeal. He nodded and smiled up at her. He switched their positions so he was on top of her. He took off her nightgown and slid off his pants, exposing his hardened member. He slid down her panties gently caressing every inch of her legs as he did so. "I'm going to answer all of your feelings now. It's going to hurt at first. If it's too much say so please." He said gently down to her. Sai brought his dick up to her pussy and pushed in. He could hear the tearing of her insides, but kept going in. Once he was in, he saw the small amount of blood that came with a girl having her first time. He leaned down to kiss her gently. "Are you okay for me to move?" He asked her, whispering in her ear.

Back
Top Bottom