Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New idea/craving! See newest posts! Incest, and rimjob craving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

Super-Earth
Good Evening,

I am currently looking for one or two role plays. Three if you really wow me.

The reason that I am only looking for such a specific and low number of role plays is because in the past I have had some issues when it comes to keeping up with all of my role plays. For that reason, I'm being strict and only taking what I can handle.

Another note about that, if in the past I was role playing with someone and I dropped the role play for whatever reason; I do apologize that I mostly likely didn't inform you. I know that it's rude and not proper to just abandon a role play; the chances are I really loved the role play and I just couldn't find the time to sit down and write something I was happy with. That being so, if you do recognize my name, give me a second shot? :)

I do go to school full time, and each semester gets more and more demanding. Role playing simply isn't a priority, it's something I try to do in my sparse free time.

HOW THIS APPLIES TO YOU/WHAT I EXPECT FROM YOU:

• I started with this introduction because due to my schedule, I will be only able to post about once a week. There will be instances, where I'll have more time on my hands while I'm at home, and I might be able to post more regularly. But that is the exception, not the rule.
  • I also expect you to be at least literate, and being able to post a few paragraphs on average.
  • Ideally, you should have no limits. Many of my role plays tend to get very extreme, it's basically up to how comfortable you are with certain things.

PLOTS

I do have some ideas that have been floating in my head, not all are fully formed, but I will post ideas and plots.

Dishonored! Corvo x Emily Kaldwin

( I have started the game, but I haven’t finished. I’ve been all over the wiki, but so I know the possibile endings and such. But I still don’t know everything, but I have a good hold on the story/universe )

I don’t have any particular solid plot in mind for this. I would like to have Ms. Kaldwin played at a younger age, as opposed to her being much older.

One way this can go is that after Emily ascends to the throne as the Empress, with Corvo at her side. Over the years the slightest of sexual tension had been growing between the two, especially as she got older. Corvo absolutely refused to take any sort of initiative for a plethora of reasons. That is until they’re caught in a situation where opportunity is knocking. Corvo who refuses to take ant sort of action or to act on any desire, Empress Kaldwin gives him a clear statement, “As an official order from your Highness, I want you to…”

Or another option is that we have something far more lewd and heated.

The Bigger you are, the harder you fall.

Your character is a super heroine who has emerged out of the ashes in this turbulent world of terrorists, monsters and terrible super villains. You’re character, since her stared debut during the terrorist attack has managed to killed, apprehend or stop any and all major treats that endangered your country and planet. You single-handedly are on the verge of bringing a monumental new era of world peace. All until he showed up…

My character would become your nemesis, he would a genius super villain. His powers are exactly equal to your character, when they cross paths it’s a stalemate. He had been brewing the shadows unseen planning his master attack the world, and try to bring upheaval. When he attacked, he attacked hard. However, you’re character as good as she is was right on his heels successfully stopping his attack; there was a good amount of collateral damage but his mission objective had failed. She had stopped him for now, over the next year they end up battling each other dozens of times; each time a stalemate, she always wanted to kill him. You couldn't arrest this man, detainment wasn't an option, she couldn't best him though.

The world wants to see you win, and him fail. You’re entire life as a super hero has been flawless until he showed up, and he’s the one thing that you can get rid of. This genius super villain has been scheming. He knew that the world loved their hero to death, but over the last year of endless violence and fighting has started to get everyone to wonder if she can truly beat this man. He takes this opportunity to finish everything, if he decides that if he can’t beat her, he just have to control her, using her as his weapon.

Basically he’d have to beat her in combat, even if only momentarily to capture her. He’d then have her in his liar, with the world watching as he tried to break her his killing machine.

Symbiotic Siblings: incest, BDSM

There was an average American home in the some suburb somewhere, that had your typical American family. A mother, father, one son and one daughter (the son being the elder by 6 years) and a dog. Both parents worked full time jobs, they lived in a very nice and spacious 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom house, they drove nice cars, and could afford most common luxuries without any trouble.

The brother had just finished his college education and has returned home for a short, unknown amount of time.

His younger sister has just started the 10th grade, she a well mannered, pretty, petite and energetic young girl. Well she is on the path to become a very well poised young lady now, she started off much more as a tiny terror. She was spanked a few times a week for a couple of years by her father. She was a very impulsive and wild-child of sorts growing up and through elementary school. While their parents didn't want to physically train their children, it came to a point where spankings were the one thing that would get her to behave the most out of all the options they had tried over the years. Her behavior improved drastically as she reached middle school. Her parents were very relieved by this.

As a side effect, this developed a sort of masochist complex in her young mind. It had come to fruition while she was dating her ex, who she dated for a year and a half. They experimented very little with some handcuffs and blindfold. Nothing very serious by any means, but just enough to wet her appetite for BDSM.

She is a very strong-willed and liked to get what she wants. When her older brother moves back in, she starts trying to subtle hint at her new found erotic passions. They used to wrestle a lot growing up, her brother never was really trying her being 6 years her elder, he knew that he couldn't seriously hurt her. But since hes moved back in they've wrestled a few times, but she's been giving it her all trying to invoke a more physically demanding reaction.

I ultimately want this to end up where they develop into a regular sexual relationship with each other. Catering to each others needs. As the BDSM would get incorporated, you character would push for more and more serious BDSM. Your character would be the one sort of pushing the pace; while my character leads, and would be amplifying your character specific needs/wants.

I would like for this role play to ideally have: whipping, spanking, slapping, choking, bondage, orgasm control/denial, anal, some stretching and fisting.

[Not for the faint of heart] A toilet slave plot

I would love if I could role play with someone who would be willing to have a role play that would have require your character giving my character rimjobs. It would be one of the more important kinks for this role play I have in mind. I would like to include other things like scat, watersports, and even vomit. So if anyone would be willing, I have a few ideas in mind that we could possibly work on.

So with that all out of the way, please PM me for more details!

RE: Searching for a role play or two; looking for well versed females [Open]

If you ever feel like doing something other than incest, let me know. I'm pretty open minded, but that just isn't my thing.

Let me know, drop me a private message. :)

Bump!

Bump!

RE: Searching for a role play or two; looking for literate females [New idea added]

Bump!

RE: Searching for a role play or two; looking for literate females [New idea added]

Bump!

Bump!

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

RE: New plot added! Craving Dishonored! Someone please.

I'm just going to add this new craving here instead of editing the entire post.

I am craving a hetero incest pairing, I want this to be a long term role play the results with your character becoming a bimbo. I do not have a plot for this idea yet, and I am flexible with any all pairings.

I am more than willing to help make a nice, detailed plot with someone but I figured since I don't have any set pairing in mind we'll have to adjust with each case! Please be literate and read all of my rules above before contacting me! <3

RE: New idea/craving! See newest post (incest & bimbofication)!

Look here!

I've always had a hankering for a role play where the female character is a submissive character who has been trained to have a loving passion for her master's anus. That is the requirement for a role play that I would ideally like to have, I feel that that's pretty much a lowest someone can become, to be reduced to someone who very well cleans, and pleasures a man's asshole at his whim.

This is obviously not for the faint of heart, but it's something that I would want to be done in a long term fashion. Other extreme kinks can be expected, and are highly suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom