Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rebel's Requests (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelofHonor

Super-Earth
Hey there, I'm Rebel. Nice to meet all of you! I may have just joined this site but I can promise you that I have experience with role play. I prefer to RP over Personal Messages if that's all right, but I can do a thread if that's what you really really want. I'll post a few of my wanted plots below, but if you having anything YOU want to play please send me an idea!

I'm pretty much okay with any Kinks you'd like to include, but here's a few of my favorites

Incest
Anal
Lactation
Breasts (big or small really)
Excessive Cum
Playing opposite of two girls
Maid Outfit

Anyways onto the craving that I have right now

PAIRINGS

Character I'd play as will be on the left. I'd prefer some of these to be long term, but short and sweet is good too, we can talk about how quick the sex comes though. Please note if you have any idea's you'd like to throw my way don't hesitate, I'm always open to hearing new plots/pairings

FANTASY
Knight X Princess
Knight X Street Urchin
Prince X FemKnight
Prince X FemPirate Captain
Human X Elf
Human X Centauress
Young Soldier X His Captain (possibly an elf? Up to you)
Unwilling Master X Servant/Maid
Mage/Warlock X Succubus (If you played her as Tsundere that would be amazing)
Apprentice X Mage
Catboy slave X Mistress

MODERN
Brother X Sister/Sisters (I'd like if you could double up on this one but it can just be one sister)
Cousins
Son X Mother
Step Siblings
Nerd X Popular Girl
Doctor/Nurse X Patient
Childhood Friends (I'm thinking of starting this one off young, but within site rules)
Boy X Sister's friend
Boy X Older Brother's Girlfriend

FANDOM SETTINGS
Final Fantasy Tactics (Original Characters helping Ramza)
Final Fantasy X (Original characters, you being a summoner and I the Guardian)
Star Wars
Kingdom Hearts
Naruto

PLOTS
Well at the moment it's more like some basic outlines for plot but it's better than nothing right? If interested we can work out the details together for them

What I found at Club Moon

My character is a young man around his early or mid twenties, trying to juggle both college, a job,... and his little girl. When he isn't studying for classes, in class, or sleeping, he's working. A bartender at a female strip club, or possibly a male stripper himself. Either way, while daddy works the girl stays in the back. Being dotted on by the female staff and generally having no idea what it is her father actually does, not that she would care much considering how much she loves her father.

Your character could be a variety of things. A customer if he's the stripper, a stripper herself if he's a bartender, or maybe even a fellow student at the college that notices that he works there.

Really this one is open for possibilities that we would need to work out together.

All we've got

The two of them were always close until her older brother left for college. The parents of the two siblings have just died due to a tragic accident, leaving both of them as orphans. While the Older Brother has been living off in another city living his own life the Little Sister was still living with mom and dad. With no other family besides eachother now, she has to come live with the brother in his one bed room apartment.

NOTE: I could also play a younger brother for you

Choice of a lifetime

My character is attracted to his Tsundere neighbor, but he's afraid to confess to her. Eventually a certain even happens (SECRET) and the two of them end up bonking, and build a relationship after that. Everything is hunky dory for a while, having sex and making out in pretty much every location imaginable for two teenagers. After a while though another girl pops into the picture, a girl who is super awesome at sex and asking for it 24/7 from the guy. Turns out she's a Yandere that's absolutely insane, but if my character loves her enough he can try to stay with the crazy chick. BUT if his diplomatic skills are high enough he can try to convince the girls to share, as he loves them both too much to choose.

Best Big Sister Ever

In this kingdom there is no such thing as a Crown Princess, if the King and Queen have a daughter as their firstborn they would be trained as a Knight to protect the royal family instead of being pampered. My character is the Prince of the kingdom and his personal guard is his big sister, the Prince has feelings for his sister but is greatly confused by them. Up to you on how his sister feels.

It's all for Her

In a twist on the previous story my character is the personal guard to his little sister, the Princess and next in line for the throne. His little sister is the only one that Princey-Boy cares about in his life and is completely devoted to keeping her safe. Ex-Prince is in his early 20's or so, Princess should maybe be around 15 or 16 for the full experience but that can be changed by you, her attitude is also up for grabs.

A New Member To the Family:

My character that is slightly depressed these days. Living alone in his apartment he really just goes through the motions of everyday life. One day on his way home from the deli he notices something in an alleyway, there's a young girl sitting there with her knees tucked under her chin crying. He can't very well just walk past that so he decides to try to see what's wrong with the girl..... And then we start.

NOTE: This can also be a neko girl if that's your thing

NOTE: The girls could also be a pair of twin sisters, that would be really cool as well!

RE: Incest craving (FutaxM, MxF, MxM)

So, after a week of having the flu including recovery time I seem to be back at 100%.

Bump

RE: Incest craving (FutaxM, MxF, MxM)

Sorry, like I said I'm filled up with the MxM portions right now. But as soon as I open up I'll send you a message, fair?

Bump

RE: Rebel's Requests (MxF MxM) NEW PLOT!

Are you currently open for any non-incest mxm?

RE: Rebel's Requests NEW PLOT (MxF, FutaxM)

Bump for the first time in a while, craving my new plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom