Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gargoyles GRP rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`m not sure if anyone would be ineterested in joining in this group or not. You can rp as original characters and OC characters. I call the role of Angela which is Goliath daughter and my female made-up gargoyle character that is Brooklyn soul mate. Please post your character profiles in this forum okay.

RE: Gargoyles Group rp.

Name: Angela
Home: She is from Avalon.
Bio: Angela is Goliath and Demonia daughter and her love interested is Broadway and no other male gargoyle shall have her. She is from Avalon and she meant her father about 200 years after the war back in Scotland.

This is what Angela looks like.

Angela.jpg

Name: Princess Terra
Home: She is also from Avalon as well and her best friend is Angela and she has never met any other gargoyles or another human at all.
Bio: Terra is the second princess of Avalon and she can fight very well when she needs to show her true strength,she`ll show it in a battle at any cost. Terra can`t wait to meet Golaith,Elisa Maza and Bronx whenever they arrive in Avalon. Terra`s love interest is none other then Brooklyn from the manhatten gargoyle clan.

RE: Gargoyles Group rp.

By the way Brooklyn is reserved for my friend raypoint. Characters needed: Lexington,Broadway,Bronx,Elisa Maza, Demonia,David Xantos,Fox,Matt Blue Stone,MacBeth, Goliath and etc.

Please only use this thread as a list for character profiles. If you wish to recruit, please post a thread in interest and coordination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom