Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren continued to thrust faster and faster into her. It was when she tightened down on him, he knew that she was cumming too. As she began to orgasm, he kept thrusting until the tightness was too great and he came really hard into her too. It filled her up to the point that some started to drip into the water in the bath. He grinned as he continued to kiss her, dragging her tongue out of her mouth and sucking on it hard. He broke off after a few more minutes and leaned back on the other side of the bath. He was breathing heavily, but grinning. It was a relief that Mira probably had forgiven him, but now the biggest thing was Harley. How to get her back? That was the big question. And what's worse, he just fucked Mira pretty intensely. He looked to her. Mira was pretty red and her breathing was heavy too. The bite mark on her neck was pretty visible. He shook his head as he put his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. Her breasts were something he wanted, and her butt was perfect. But now wasn't the time. He was refreshed and he could see that Mira knew what he was about to say. "I have to go get Harley back here...I promise that we'll figure something out...I can't let it end liek this.." He said as he kissed her gently.

She had smiled at him as he stepped out. The shadows surrounding him to clean him of the smell of sex. He turned to her and smiled. "I'll be back with Harley." He said gently, smiling as he put on his clothes. When he got to the door, he stopped. "Next time, if you want to punish me, you need to be more dominant." He said jokingly. He ran out the door looking for Harley.

He knew that Harley was pretty far away, so he used her scent to find her. Kuren stepped into a portal and appeared near her. There were a group of guys surrounding her. They smelled to be drunk and it seemed that Harley was repulsed by them. Kuren's eyes turned blood red as he stepped up behind one of them. He grabbed one by the shoulder and threw him off to the side. He hit a trash can and caused a major crash. The other five turned around to look at Kuren. Kuren incapacitated one before any could lift a finger. Four left. "What do you want boy? We're just trying to hook up, don'tcha know." One said. He was buying time for two of his other guys to pull knives on Kuren. They stabbed him in the stomach, but then a clanging noise was heard. "What da fu-" Was all the guys could try to say as an armored hand came up to their heads and threw them away. A shadowed mask appeared on Kuren, his red eyes gleaming through the helmet. A black mist surrounded Kuren, and when it cleared, a warrior appeared. Two blades materialized in his hands and one of the guys left stood there scared to the point of almost pissing themselves. "You're the real deal...A damn Shinai, of the Shadow Vampire Knights....Damn it.." Another said loudly. That's when Kuren realized that the guys that were hitting on Harley were drunk, minor demons. All of them.

Kuren's red eyes intensified, but the demons backed down. They all ran with their tails between their legs. "Damn pure vamps...They're all trash." One said as he ran off. Kuren turned back to normal after the black mist disappeared. "You okay Harley?" He asked, knowing he probably wouldn't get an answer from her.

Mira had started to orgasm, and her body shook as she tightened more, then feeling him as he came inside of her. She was breathing heavy, but still kissed him back. She was tired after that, for once. She looked him, still red and breathing heavily, knowing his bite mark was going to be visible, but she didn't care. She knew what he was going to say, and didn't really want to hear it. She nodded, not pleased that the girl was going to come back there possibly, but let him go, kissing him back. She got out after he did, watching him leave. She would have made a comment about her being more dominant, but he left. Sighing, she went back to take a showed. Better get the smell off of her now while she was thinking about it.

Meanwhile, Harley had found herself in trouble with some drunk guys. They were repulsive, but she couldn't get them to go away. She felt like she was being pretty much resigned to a certain fate when one of them was thrown. She looked and saw Kuren there. While normally she'd be relieved to see him, she was too heartbroken at the moment to feel that way. She just watched, gasping a bit when they stabbed him, thinking the worst when the clanging noise sounded. She watched him change into a warrior like being, and the demons realizing it basically running off like scared dogs. She looked at him as he turned back to normal, not back to her mood. "I'm fine.." she said, turning away from him.

Kuren took her hand. "Come on, we need to talk." He said as he pulled her into a shadow. This one didn't bring them anywhere in particular. Basically it brought them a mile or so away to a lake. The barrier stayed so they could have their privacy. He let go of her hand and stepped back. "I'm not going to lie and say that I didn't do anything with Mira. I'm not going to lie at all. Harley...Before I came here..I had no contact with girls, or of the female gender. So finding out that I was supposed to live under the same roof as two of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen was one of the biggest shocks of my life. I didn't know what was going to happen." He said to start off with. Harley was listening, but not giving him eye contact, so he went on again. "It wasn't soon after that that I really started to have feelings for you both. Our little mishap in the bath room probably set you off to that. Later that night...I had my first time with you. The greatest experience ever..in my life. The next day...while you were asleep, when Mira and I went to explore, I pulled her away from getting hit. Something came up and she came onto me. That's what began my second sexual experience. I was hooked, but I realized that my feelings were being clouded by judgement. So I tried to hide it." He said, sighing slightly. "I know that was the wrong thing to do, but it scared me to try to realize what would happen if I did. But then something happened." He said, walking up to her, putting a finger under her chin and moving her face to his. "I found out that I was in love. When the guys whistled at you two, I had to stop them. When people tried to flirt and put a move on you two...I had to stop them completely. I didn't want anyone else to have you two. No one. I fell in love." He said quietly. She was looking at him for the first time since the fight. Kuren stepped back.

"What I did was wrong, I know that...But I'd rather stop and never have sexual contact with either of you now, then to have either one of you mad at me. I know I'm probably scum and you'll never think of me the same...But I will always try to get you back in my life...I can't choose right now...But please, bear with me and come back.." He said, almost pleading to her.

Harley allowed herself to be pulled into the shadow, and let him speak even though she wasn't looking at him. It hurt even more to hear him admit the things he'd done with Mira. She was trying her best to understand it, and she was beginning to when he walked and moved her face to his. She couldn't tear her eyes away from him. He was in love...with her? But with Mira too, it seemed. She wanted to stay strong and not weaken in front of him, but she couldn't. She teared up a bit, still looking at him. "I....I'm not sure if I can bear with it." she said, stepping back a bit from him and looking away, practically almost shrinking into herself. "I'm not all tanned and well endowed and beautiful. I'm just a flat-chested average looking loser. She said so herself." she stated, still not looking at him. Mira's words had cut her deep.

Kuren watched her sadden and almost fall apart. It broke his heart even more, and as she tried to shrink away, he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms. Holding her close, he brought his lips to her ear. "Let me say it more clear. Harley...I'm in love with you." He said into her ear softly. He came back and looked into her eyes, a couple tears sliding down her face. Instead of using his fingers to wipe them away, he licked them off her face. He slid a hand down to hers and intertwined their finger. "I love you Harley." Was all he said as he kissed her lovingly and passionately.

Harley felt him pull her into his arms. She believed him. Even after everything, she did. She flushed as he licked her tears off her face, feeling their fingers intertwine. He told her he loved her again, then he was kissing her. She couldn't help but kiss him back just as passionately, holding on to him.

Kuren kissed her deeper as she kissed him. He put a note on the back of his mind that he needed to tell Mira what he just figured out. He needed to tell her that he loved her dearly. But he mentally shook that off as he kissed Harley. Kuren slid his tongue into her mouth, playing with the inside of her mouth gently as his other hand went from her waist to her butt. He pushed her up against the barrier and kissed her harder. Kuren slid his hand into her pants at the back and squeezed her butt gently before going around the rim to unbutton it and slide it off. He Undid his pants too and continued to slide his boxers off. He had a major hard on and he brought her hand down to deal with it.

Harley kept on kissing him, moaning as his tongue went inside her mouth. She was pushed up against the barrier, feeling his hand on her butt, especially when he slid his hand inside her pants and squeezed. She moaned into his mouth, kissing him back harder and eagerly. She felt her pants come off, then Kuren's. Her hand was brought down and she stroked his cock lightly, then sped up as she continued to.

Kuren pressed up against her, so whenever she stroked his cock to the tip, she would be touching her own pussy. He grinned into the kiss as touched the tip of his bare cock onto her panties to her pussy. The fabric felt good against his dick, but he wanted her badly. Sliding a hand up her shirt, he took it off of her and undid her bra, throwing it off to the side. He groped her roughly as he began to suck on her tongue. Swirling his tongue around hers, Kuren pushed his dick against her pussy again, but he wouldn't put it in yet. He wanted her to say it.

Harley moaned as she realized his little trick when he pressed against her. She wanted him so badly, letting him get her shirt and bra off, moaning as he groped her, swirling her tongue around with his. She knew he wasn't going to put it in until she said something. And she couldn't take it anymore after a few more moments of stroking him and his pressing. "Kuren...please...I need you.." she begged him, kissing him more.

Kuren grinned as she fell into what he wanted. He smiled into the kiss as he removed her panties and slid his dick into her. She instantly tightened up and felt like she almost came just by him putting it in. That assumption was easily said when her face turned red. He grinned and began to thrust into her, one hand still groping her, rolling around her nipples. His tongue slid back into her mouth and he played with her more. He picked her up and slid her legs around his waist loosely. He tapped the wall with a foot and a table appeared under her, where he set her down on. Thrusting into her harder and faster just felt good to him. He spread her legs open a bit more as he fucked her harder and deeper. Kuren bit her tongue gently as he continued on.

Harley moaned loudly as he slid into her, tightening up and almost having an orgasm just from him putting it in. She blushed, looking at him and moaning again as he thrust into her, her body bucking against him and moving in pace with his thrusting. She played back with his tongue, feeling him pick her up and then put her down on a table he had appear. Feeling him spread her legs open more and fuck her harder caused her moaning to get louder, a gasp coming from her as he bit her tongue. She picked up her own rocking motion against him, submitting to whatever he wanted to do to her.

Kuren wanted Harley to feel everything so he sped up his pace and fucked her harder and faster. He was already close to cumming since she was tightening up with almost very thrust. She was very sensitive for some reason, but it was hot and felt amazing. A hand slid down to her crotch as he played with her clit. He wanted to stay inside of her forever, but it was getting more and more apparent that he was going to cum. After about six more thrusts into her, she began to tighten up and have her orgasm. It was perfect time because he did one more thrust and came really hard into her too. As he came, he stayed still, kissing her as his hot semen flowed into her. Even after he came, he stayed in her and continued to kiss her longer and harder.

Harley tightened with nearly every thrust. She was so sensitive, but the feeling from was so intense and amazing that she didn't care. She moaned as he played with her clit, holding on to him as she orgasmed a few thrusts later, feeling him cum inside of her so hard making her body shake lightly from pleasure. She continued kissing Kuren, breathing heavily and staying close to him, not even caring that he stayed in her, wanting him to. "I....love you, Kuren..." she said in between the kissing and breathing.

Kuren was surprised to hear her say that. His eyes widened as she did, and also his face reddened. It was great to hear it. He slid his dick out of her, allowing some of the semen to come out too. Kuren kissed her intensely after she had said it. He tapped the ground and allowed the table to turn into the bath/shower scene. They floated down onto it, Harley being on top of him. "I really do love you Harley." He said gently to her as the water began to cleanse their bodies. He kissed her again, this time gently and lovingly. He broke it off to slide his tongue along the side of her neck. He grinned at her reaction. "So, can you come back with me to work this out?" He asked her. Kuren hoped she was say yes.

Harley noticed his face redden, she moaned as he slid out of her, kissing him back just as intensely. the bath/shower appeared, and she looked at him as he spoke to her, smiling. She kissed him still, blushing as he broke off to slide his tongue along her neck. He was asking if she'd come back. She nodded. "Yeah, I'll come back." she said, kissing him gently.

Kuren smiled to hear that she would come back. After they had finished with the bath, they both put their clothes back on and he took her hand. Disappearing into a shadow, they appeared in front of the dorms. Not inside, so no one got scared. Kuren pulled her along so she couldn't protest and change her mind. They were soon at the front of the room. He looked back. "Ready?" He asked her. She nodded and he opened the door. Kuren and Harley walked in beside each other, but as the door closed, he wasn't expecting what came next. Mira tackled him, and since he wasn't expecting it, he couldn't stop it. Kuren landed on the ground, Mira on top of him. It seemed like she was up to something, but didn't know what. Kuren laid back, unable to do anything. "You know, we're supposed to be talking...And yet, Mira...." He sighed and laughed a bit. He looked up at Harley and poked her leg.

Harley finished bathing with him, getting her clothes back on and disappearing to the dorms. She was pulled along by Kuren, and they were soon in front of the door. She nodded to him, and followed him in, when Mira had already jumped up and tackled Kuren, knocking him to the ground. She was happy to see him back, and then some. Of course she was up to something. Her breasts were practically in his face. She looked up at Harley, tilting her head to the side a bit as she did so, then sighed. "Fine, I'll behave...for now.." she said, getting off of him. Harley had seen the bite mark on Mira's neck, but didn't say anything. It bothered her slightly, but she didn't show it. She instead helped Kuren up once the werewolf had gotten off of him.

Kuren found Mira's breasts to be in his face and he had to try his best to not bite them. Mira got off and Harley helped him up. He stood up and he looked to see Harley lean against a wall, and Mira to sit on the bed. It was an awkward scene, but it had to be done. He leaned against a different wall and looked to both of them. "How do we want to do this? Do you two just want to talk it out and I go somewhere so I don't know your plans? Or should I stay here? I don't know what to say or how to start this, but we all know that this needs to happen." He said, glancing at the ground. It was hard for him, also just to come to terms of it all.

Harley leaned over against the wall, watching Kuren, and Mira sat down on the bed. Both girls thought for a minute, then Mira looked at him. "Well, you never really talked to me much. Anything else you need to say? If not I think it's best if us girls talk something out." she said, looking over to Harley, who nodded.

Kuren thought for a moment. "Other than at the moment...I'm in love you both...I can't actually choose right now, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to in the future. But yeah, I'll leave you two alone for now...." He said a little quiet. He grabbed some extra clothes and went into the bathroom. He wanted to take another bath. He was cold and he wanted to be warmed up. He took off his shirt and the rest of his clothes and got into the nice big bath. He leaned back and waited for what was to come out of it all. But he was slightly on edge so if anything did come out that was bad, he would be ready to separate it all.

When Kuren left, both girls looked at each other. "Well, now to figure out what to do.." Harley said. Mira nodded. "I'm not giving up. I'm not losing to a loser like you." she said. Harley smirked. "Good because I'm not losing to a stuck up bitch." she said. Mira laughed. "I'd like to know what you have to offer him. Besides mediocracy, that is." Harley walked over to her. "Well, let's see, besides the fact that unlike you, I'm actually considerate of other people, you'll have to find out. Oh, and if he chooses you, hope you like kids, because I'm sure he'll want some one day.." she said, shrugging. "I of course don't object to that in the slightest. I love them. So, you up for the challenge?" she asked. Mira smirked. "Oh, it's on.." she said.

Kuren sighed and looked up at the ceiling of the bathroom. They were talking, but he wanted to know what they were talking about. The suspense was killing him. He couldn't get relaxed enough, so he got out of the bath and got dressed into his pajamas. Black pants and a black t-shirt. He brushed his teeth and blow dried his hair. He ran a hand through his hair and exited the bathroom. He noticed that both girls were getting along and he was slightly uneasy about it. "Everything good?" He asked them.

The girls both looked at Kuren. Harley was now on the couch, watching some sort of Japanese television show about demonic Victorian-Era Butlers, and looked over at him from there. Mira was still sitting on the bed. "We've come to a compromise.." she stated. Mira grinned. "Yup. You just take your time making a decision, hun." she said, smirking. "I've always liked a good bit of competition." she said. Harley nodded. "Oh, you're going to get it. I've read Art of War five times.."

Kuren was surprised to hear about the competition. He couldn't say no to any of it since it wasn't his decision. "Just don't go too overboard please. I would like to see both of you alive afterwards." He said with a grin and a chuckle. He stretched and wondered how sleep was going to be now. Since they were both on the same page, was he going to wake to anything a bit sexual. His face reddened at the thought but shook his head a bit. He stretched again and went to the other couch, the one Harley wasn't on, and lied down. "So what all was the compromise anyways?" He asked, doubting he would get an answer.

Back
Top Bottom