Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren chuckled. "I wonder about you sometimes Mira. How addicted can you become?" He asked jokingly. He continued to lick her neck, but he went down to her shoulder and sucked on it for a second, leaving a hickey. It was a place he knew was always covered by clothing, so it was easier to do. Then he went back to licking her erotically. Kuren leaned against her, making her lean forwards, but then he thought of something. Kuren brought her away from the table and planted her hands on the ground instead. He touched the shadows around them, and made a blanket appear underneath them, so they wouldn't be doing it right on the ground. In his mind, he had always wanted to do it this way. He collapsed her hands and arms so she was leaning against the blanket and her butt was raised up. He ran his tongue around her waist, and down to her pussy, licking it and teasing it with his tongue. He licked his lips and slid a tongue into her, his dick becoming hot just from him licking it.

Kuren pulled her back, so his dick was in under her face and he continued to slide his tongue in deeper.

Mira grinned. "Oh, quite a bit." she joked back at him, growling as he left a hickey on her shoulder. Still enjoying him licking her body, she was taken offguard when he brought her away from the table and positioned her on the ground, a blanket forming below them. A moan came from her as his tongue made it's way from her waist to her pussy, licking her. She bucked a bit as his tongue slid inside of her, blushing slightly as she saw his dick under her face. The temptation plus the stimulation from his tongue inside of her was great. She took him into her mouth, sucking lightly, then took a bit more inside as she sucked on him, moaning lightly against his cock as he sucked, her tongue teasing the tip as she did.

Kuren slid his tongue into her pussy and really started to slide in and out of her. He felt her take his dick into her mouth and it was almost heavenly. The inside of her mouth was warm and wet and he wanted more. He moaned lightly into her pussy, causing a small amount of vibration in her. A little bit of precum emerged from the tip of his dick and into her mouth. His breathing became heavy as he wanted more. After Kuren knew that her pussy was really wet he slid his dick out of her mouth and positioned her so that she was leaning down. "I'm getting addicted to you..." He said quietly, as he slid his dick back into her from behind. He began to thrust and really go at her.

Mira felt the vibration and moaned more against his dick, sucking him more. She felt the precum in her mouth and blushed a bit more, still sucking until he slid his dick out of her mouth. She let him reposition her moaning as he slid into her from behind. "Good because I'm getting addicted to you too.." she said, rocking back against his dick as he thrusted into her, keeping pace with him.

Kuren really sped up the pace and fucked her harder and harder. She was still getting wet which made the thrusting so much better than it actually would have been. He fucked her faster and faster, trying to speed faster than her reaction speed. He groped her roughly as he was already nearing to cum. Licking up her back and running his nails against her skin, he wanted her badly. He turned her around so they were facing each other, and kissed her as he fucked her harder and faster. "I can't believe you're going another round, but it seemed that you wanted it pretty badly, huh? My naughty little wolf." He said with a grin as he kissed her again, ravaging her mouth with his tongue.

Mira kept matching Kuren's pace, rocking back more the harder he fucked her. She was getting so close to another orgasm as he tried to outdo her. She was still keeping up with him, but barely, growling as he ran his nails against her skin. "Of course I wanted it that bad..." she told him, kissing him back roughly, moaning into his mouth and fought with his tongue.

Kuren grinned at her reaction and her comment. It was fun to tease her about it. It would be more fun later in the times to do that too. He would need to keep that in mind. But as his thoughts came back to what they were doing, he sped up just a bit more, then as he was about to cum, he pushed in all the way to get the full feel of her pussy. He felt her tighten up, which was a good sign to pull out before it felt too good. He came and let out his load on her lower half of her body, a little getting her on her arms and hands. He leaned against her, and then went off to the side, kissing her deeply. He was done for now, but he'll probably have more stamina later in the night. He grinned to her as he broke off the kiss, intertwining his fingers with hers. "Good enough for you?" He asked jokingly.

Mira moaned loudly, bucking against him as he pushed all the way in, her orgasm making her shake slightly from the sensation, and she knew she was tightening. He pulled out before he came this time, which was probably for the better. She felt his cum on her body, and kissed him back deeply as he kissed her. She nodded as he spoke. "That much and better." she responded.

Kuren grinned, but laughed when he looked at the time. "We better have a good excuse for us being this late. A couple hours have passed. Who would've thought that a vampire and a werewolf would ravage each other this much?" He said with a smirk. He stood and picked her up like a princess, bringing her to the shower area of the shadow. "What's better? My shadow barrier is like a love hotel, without the cost." He said with a laugh. Kuren washed off again, the sex smell being taken away. This time, most of his sec drive was gone, so as he watched her shower and cloth herself, there was no major reaction. He turned to her after he had gotten dressed. "Maybe tomorrow we can 'spar'?" He said with a toothy grin. Kuren looked around the barrier to make sure no one was there and turned back. "Ready?" He asked her. Once they get back, he would need to lie down. He was pretty tired.

Kuren walked back a bit to her and kissed her cheek. "Don't think this is the last time. We'll get more time." He said with an evil grin as he licked her cheek.

Mira nodded, then laughed a bit. "Exactly. Well, we could have just stopped in an area to spar. We did say were gonna do that." she said, letting him pick her up and carry her to the shower. She laughed at his comment, getting herself cleaned off and then getting dressed. She turned to him, smirking. "Of course. I'd love to." she said, then nodded her readiness. She smiled as he kissed and licked her cheek. "Oh we better. I'll do what I have to to get it." she said with a wink.

Kuren grinned at her reply about her going to do what she could to get him. "I'd like to see you try." He said with a grin. "Technically we did spar. We just wrestled more than actually sparring." He said with a laugh. When she nodded that she was ready, he grabbed her butt one last time before letting the barrier down. They walked close to each other, but not touching. Not to raise suspicion. He knew that Mira probably wanted to get back at him for the last touch, but that would have to wait. After a few minutes of walking, they reached the dorms and they went up to get to their room. Kuren unlocked the door to see Harley on the couch reading. "Hey there Harley, sorry about the wait. We ended up sparring a bit. It's nice to see what a werewolf can do since I never really got to go against anyone like it. Surprisingly skilled." He said lightly. Kuren smiled at Harley as Mira entered the room too. He yawned and sat down on Harley's side of the bed, then leaned back stretching out. He was tired, but he could last the night pretty easily. "What have you been up to Harley?" He asked her as he stretched out on the bed a bit, more on Harley's side.

Mira smirked. "Oh, well I will sometime then maybe.." she said with a wink. She growled at him as he grabbed her butt, then walked with him back to the dorm. Oh, she was going to get him back for grabbing her ass like that. When he least expected it. She followed him inside, looking over at Harley on the couch. The red head had already gotten what she wanted at the store, taken it, and promptly stashed it away in her drawer. "Yeah, same. He's better than I thought he would be. Pretty strong to, but eh, I can hold my own."[/b] she said, leaning against the couch and looking at them. Harley placed a marker in her book, then looked at them. "Well then I guess you guys had a good time." she said with a smile. When Mira wasn't paying attention she looked over at Kuren, her smile growing a bit bigger, then looked away once she was paying attention again, but did look back once she had cleared her thoughts of the previous night out of her head. "Oh, well I've mostly been around here after I woke up. Decided to wait on you guys to get back." she said, not mentioning going to the store and what she had to get there. "You look tired, Kuren. Did she wear you out that much?" she joked. Mira grinned. "Hell yeah I did! That's because I kick ass." she said, laughing.

Kuren nodded and yawned again. He had smiled at Harley when she had taken the advantage to do so. He licked his lips at her, then Mira and already come back to reality by then. Harley brought up him looking tired, and Mira said something about her kicking ass. Kuren laughed lightly. "You may kick ass, but it was my win today." He said with a grin. He looked back over to Harley. "I feel kind of bad leaving you here by yourself though. Mira and I explored today, how about we do something tonight, if that's alright with you Mira?" He asked lightly a smile upon his lips. His blue eyes were vibrant in the room's ambiance. He hoped to catch Harley a bit today too, and he had a few ideas about it too. He stretched again, still pretty sore from their sparring. A couple areas cracked and he winced slightly. "Felt good, but hurt just a tad..." He said as he sprawled out on the bed.

Harley had a flush come to her cheeks when Kuren licked his lips at her, but quickly hid it from Mira. Mira faux pouted at him when he said it was his win, looking over at Harley as Kuren asked if she wanted to do something with him later. She was slightly jealous of that, if only for the fact that she did want Kuren all to herself. This could get ugly, mainly because she wouldn't want to hid her relationship with him for long. Whatever kind of relationship they had, that is. Harley nodded. "Yeah, that sounds great." she said, smiling slightly. She was glad to spend time with him, knowing what that time would probably be. She wondered how long he expected to hide this from Mira though. She wasn't going to be pushy, but the girl would probably put two and two together soon, and Harley didn't want there to be any bad feelings. Mira grinned at Kuren's comment. "A-Ha! See I did land a few shots."

Kuren laughed. "Heh, only a few." He said as he rolled onto his back. Kuren was very edgy at the moment. His adrenaline was running and he needed to get it to stop, or else blood may rush to a different part of his body. He didn't need that to happen at that very moment. Later, for sure, but now, no. He looked to Mira and Harley. "Tomorrow, would you two like to do something all together? It would be nice to spend some quality time as a group." He said with a smile. It was getting to be duck already outside, so he stood up after a few more minutes. Harley had come over to him to put her book down next to her bed. While Mira was looking outside, Kuren took the chance to whisper to Harley. "Bring a swim suit." He said, whispering in her ear. He ran a hand down her back and to her butt, squeezing it to tease her a bit. Then, before she could react fully he looked to Mira and said out loud, "Hey, I'll be back in a second. I need to use the restroom real quick." Kuren walked over to the bathroom and used the toilet real quickly. Once he was out, he tapped a shadow and a bag popped out. Just a small bag that had some extra clothes in them. Without anyone noticing, he had slipped on his trunks under his pants. He smiled at them both and leaned against the wall, waiting for Harley to be ready.

Mira and Harley both nodded at his suggestion. "Yeah sure, that sounds great." Mira said, looking outside. Harley had gone and set her book down, and felt Kuren's hand go down her back and to her butt, giving it a squeeze. She resisted a moan from that, and nodded to what he whispered. Mira had gone and sat down, turning on the tv. "I'm just gonna catch up on a few shows while you guys are out." she said, and Harley nodded. "Alright.." she said, slipping her swimsuit out of her drawer, and slipped it on under her clothes quickly while Mira's attention was away from her. When Kuren came back, she smiled a bit and walked over to him. "Well, ready when you are."

Kuren looked to Mira, and then to Harley. "Alright then Mira. We'll be back in a bit." He said lightly as he opened the door and he and Harley left. Once they were out the door, Kuren locked it behind him and they walked down the hall and outside. It was pretty dark out already and it seemed that everyone was pretty much gone. They turned a corner, and before they even started their way to the pool, Kuren grabbed her hand and pulled her into his arms against his chest. He kissed her pretty deeply then broke off. "I missed you." He said quietly to her. Before she could retaliate, Kuren already had her hand again and continued on to the pool. It was about a ten minute walk from where they were and once they were there, Kuren noticed that no one was there. "Perfect." He said quietly as he used the cover of night to his advantage. He threw a barrier around the pool and covered it with his own magicks. He used shadows to create light and it could only be seen by them. Outside the barrier, it was just a dark, closed pool. "Just for us now." He said with a smile.

Kuren took off his shirt and pants, revealing his bare skin and his swim trunks. "If you need to change, I promise I won't look." He said grinning, sitting down at the poolside, sliding his legs into the water. It was pretty warm, but then again, it was still summer.

Mira nodded. "Yeah you guys have fun." she said, engrossed in the television. Harley left with him, and as soon as they turned a corner, he had grabbed her hand and pulled her into him. She didn't mind one bit, kissing him back deeply, and smiling as he said he missed her. "I missed you too." she said, but before she could say or do much more, he was continuing to the pool, her hand in his. There was no one at the pool, and she watched as Kuren threw up a barrier with a light included. She smiled as he said it was just for them. "I slipped it on while Mira was engrossed in the television. She didn't noticed a thing." she told him, slipping off her shirt and pants, revealing a tight red bikini. She came up beside him, sliding her own legs in and looking at him.

Kuren couldn't help but flush pretty red at the sight of her. "Beautiful...sexy..I don't know how to really say how you look." He said, really red. He took her hand and intertwined their fingers. Pulling her to him, he kissed her gently and passionately. After a few seconds, he deepened it with his tongue sliding into her mouth, playing with hers. Kuren picked her up and put her in his lap, her legs around his waist. He broke the kiss for a second to run his teeth down her neck and to her chest. He licked on the outside of her bikini onto her nipples. They erected soon after. He broke off from them and looked up at her. "Pretty naughty don't you think?" He said jokingly. As she came in for more, he grinned as he fell into the pool with her. Yeah, it was the shallow side, so they were standing, but it was still a surprise to her. He grinned and laughed as she pushed herself against him. "Not my fault you can't take a joke." He said lightly.

Harley's face reddened as he spoke, letting him take her hand and intertwine their fingers. Before she could get any words out he was kissing her, and she kissed him back just as passionately, moaning slightly as his tongue went inside her mouth, and she played her tongue back with his. She felt him picking her up, and she complied and wrapped her legs around his waist. When he broke the kiss, she had to breathe for a bit, but was moaning lightly from his teeth running down her neck and chest, moaning as he licked her nipples through the bikini. "Of course.." she said, moving in to kiss him, but was stopped by him falling into the pool. It may have been the shallow side, but she was still surprised. She glared playfully at him, pushing herself against him. "No fair!" she said, then pushed him lightly as he spoke, laughing a bit.

Kuren laughed and poked at her. "Things happen for a reason." He said gently putting his arms around her waist. He brought her close and kissed her cheek lightly. He already knew that he was pretty excited as it was, but he didn't care. It was because of her sexy, tight, red bikini. His trunks were of a light material, so once he had brought her close, his dick was already erect and pushing its way through the material. It pushed up against her groin and Kuren just grinned. He put his finger under her chin, raising it up to kiss her pretty gently, but quickly roughened it up. Pushing his tongue into her mouth, he began to play very roughly with her tongue. Kuren slid a hand down her waist and into her bottoms. Under the soft material, he groped her butt and really started to ravage her mouth with his tongue. He wanted more and wondered what Harley was going to do in that situation.

Harley rolled her eyes a bit at him, and smiled as he put his arms around her wais, pulled her close, and kissed her cheek. She could feel his erection pushed up against her, and she already felt herself starting to get wet just thinking about it. She looked at him as he raised her chin up, blushing slightly as he did it, kissing him back. She moaned as he played roughly with her tongue and slid his hand into her bottoms to grope her. Harley played back with his tongue, getting a bit rough with him, and pressed herself against him, especially pushing herself against his erection, letting him know how badly she was wanting him.

Kuren liked the challenge that Harley was trying. He grinned into the kiss as he pushed back against her. His hand went in between her legs, and even though they were in the pool, he could feel the stringiness of her insides coming out of her. She wanted him badly and he wanted her probably more than that. He wondered how the pool water was going to react with them having sex. After all, the pool was cooler than their bodies. Kuren untied her bikini bottoms and smirked. He broke the kiss off. "I don;t know why it's so sexy to take clothes off of you." He licked her neck erotically as he slid off his own trunks. Without warning, he slid his dick into her, letting the water from the pool mix in with his thrusting. It was a pleasurable feeling. He bit her neck gently, then a bit harder, but didn't leave a mark there. He pulled her closer to him to allow his dick to go deeper in. Grinding up against her, he kissed her roughly again.

Harley felt him push back against her, smirking a bit. She felt his hand go between her legs, and her bottoms come untied. She shrugged as he spoke. "I dunno. Maybe it's because you want me so bad.." she said, enjoying him licking her neck. Then with out warning he slid inside of her, and she gasped out a moan, bucking against him as he thrusted. Another, pleasurable moan came from her as he bit her neck, feeling him go deeper as he pulled her closer. She moved against his grinding and thrusting, kissing him back just as roughly.

Kuren pushed her back against the pool siding to get a better thrust into her. With each thrust, a new wave of water came from it, and he even noticed that the water was taking some of their mixed juices together. He grinned and sped up, loving the moans coming from her. He broke the kiss again and untie the bikini top with his teeth. He nibbled gently on her breasts, licking to her bare nipple, sucking on it gently. He slid his hands up her sides, caressing her body with his nails. Kuren began to thrust faster, her whole being turning him on more and more. He ran one of his hands through her hair and then bit her again, this time on her breasts, leaving a small mark. Then he licked up to her mouth, but on the way there, he caressed her body with his tongue. Running it up her chest, to her shoulders. Then to her neck, to her cheek, then right into her mouth. Her taste was incredible.

Back
Top Bottom