Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Mira nodded. "Yeah, might as well look at as much as we can." she said, waiting on him to get through with the note. When he did, he touched her hand, which of course made her blink a bit, then follow him. "Yeah, I'm ready." she said, exiting their dorm and turning back to him as he did. "I dunno what that girl's dreaming about but it must be good. She's been smiling the entire time I've been awake, I swear." she said, then laughed a bit. "Anyways, were to go first..." she said, thinking.

Kuren laughed as they door closed. "I wonder too then. She wasn't smiling as much before when we all arrived, so it's nice to see it, even if she's asleep." He said with a smile. As they walked down the corridor, down the stairs and out into the open sun, Kuren smiled widely. The sun was out, slight warmth in the open, and just a gentle breeze. "It's a very beautiful day. I'm glad the stereotypes about vampires aren't true. If I couldn't stand out here like this now, I'd probably be so depressed." He said with a chuckle at the end. He took her hand and pulled her out of the way. A few other people were running their direction, and he didn't want her to be hit. As they left, he looked down to see that he was holding Mira to his chest, her back to him, and his hands around the waist. A couple guys whistled as they saw what happened and Kuren glared at them. They backed off and walked off. Then, Kuren realized that he was still holding her, so he backed off. "Sorry. Didn't want you to get hit." He said quietly. His face was really red. Luckily, what had happened with Harley didn't happen to her too. Kuren was getting better at controlling his 'body'. He glanced away. "Want to go check out the grounds maybe? Or the town?" He asked, trying to diffuse the situation again.

Mira nodded, walking with him down the stairs and outside. She smiled as he spoke. "Well, it's a good thing then, since if they were I wouldn't be able to walk around with you." she said, then felt him pull her. She flushed as he did, seeing the guys looking at them. Her back was to him, but she was against his chest and his hands were around her waist. She felt a warmness flow through her. Then he released her, and spoke, apologizing and saying he didn't want her to get hit. His face was red, as was hers. He was still talking, not looking at her, and she really didn't hear much of what he was saying. She stepped forward, towards him, and planted a kiss on him, stepping in closer to him. She didn't know why but she wanted to kiss him, just to see how it felt. He was handsome, and she'd been attracted to him since seeing him.

Kuren was pretty surprised about what she had done. She was kissing him and for some reason, even though he went through that process with Harley, he didn't wish to stop. He took this opportunity to kiss her back pretty heavily. He pried into her mouth with his tongue and played with hers roughly. Putting his arms around her, he stepped back in the wall's shadow, bringing them to a dark area, away from everyone. Vampire shadow travel, always a plus. He grinned into the kiss and broke off as they landed. Making sure that their landing was fine and nothing was out of the ordinary, he pulled her up against him and kissed her again, just as roughly as before.

Mira was relieved when he did kiss her back. She growled a bit playfully into the rough kissing, moaning as he played his tongue with hers and she played back just as rough. Her arms wrapped around his neck lightly as his arms went around her, and she let herself be taken back into the shadows and taken someone away from everyone. He broke off as they landed, but as soon as he was done making sure everything was fine, she was up against him and being kissed roughly again. She kissed back just as rough, one hand against his chest.

Kuren grinned as she began to attack at him too. She wasn't as submissive as Harley was, but new experiences were always good. He kissed her with a good amount of strength, taking her tongue onto his. Pushing up against her, he could feel how hot her body was compared to his. He smirked into the kiss and she really started to push against him. He slid a hand up her back, caressing her skin with his fingers. Kuren got her up against a wall and began to play with her tongue roughly. The whole time, his eyes remained blue. He felt his body getting excited and knew that with every push, he got a reaction out of it. It soon got to the point that his dick was poking her through his pants. He grinned and took initiative to run his hand up her back and unhook her bra.

Mira growled a bit as he pushed up against her, playing roughly back with his tongue, pushing back against him, practically rubbing her body against his. Her body was hot, and she knew she was getting wet quickly. She could feel his dick through his pants. Once she felt his hand running up her back unhook her bra, she reached down, unbuttoning his pants and sliding her hand down to his cock, smirking as she ran her hand along the length.

Kuren grinned then moaned slightly from her touch. She had already made it into his pants, but it was about the time he had taken off her bra. As her bra slipped out of her clothes, he groped her gently. His dick throbbing from her touch. Kuren broke the kiss to run his teeth up and down her neck, licking it in certain spots. He brought his mouth back to hers and kissed her very roughly. One of his hands trailed down to her crotch, down her pants, and on the outside of her panties. He felt the wetness immediately, then pushed his finger against hers. He broke the kiss again. "Naughty wolf we have here, eh?" He said with a grin. He licked up her neck to her chin, and into her mouth. He followed with his finger sliding past her panties and sliding into her. He could feel her juices flowing on his fingers and wondered if it would be her first.

Mira moaned as he groped her, feeling his teeth and tongue against her neck as she stroked him. Then his mouth was back on hers and she went at him rough, moaning into the kiss as he pushed his fingers against her wetness. "Yes, I'm very naughty for you..." she teased, moaning as he licked up her neck and to her mouth, a blush on her face. She felt him slide his finger into her, and she gasped out a moan, bucking against the finger inside of her while still pleasuring his cock with her hand, teasing the tip with her finger lightly as she reached it.

Kuren let out a silent moan into her mouth as her hand reached the tip of his dick. He undid her pants and let them drop, giving easier access to fingering her. He pushed up against her even harder and kissed her very roughly. He slid his finger in and out of her, loosening her up a bit more before getting ready to put it in. He broke off the kiss to begin to nibble on her ear. "I want you so badly..." He whispered into her ear. The slid his tongue into it. Kuren groped her breasts a bit more, sliding his fingers to her nipples, squeezing them slightly. The reactions and pleasure he was getting from her was getting to be too great. Even though she seemed to be new to most of it, she was pretty skilled either way. And her hand was really soft. He grinned as he went back to her neck to lick it more erotically.

Mira felt her pants drop, and continued kissing him just as rough as he kissed her, moaning into his mouth from the stimulation his fingers were giving her. She was soaked, that much was sure, and she wanted more of him. She wanted him inside of her. She'd fooled around, but never had actual sex. She blushed as he whispered in her ear, groped her, squeezed her nipples, grinding lightly against his finger, getting even hotter. "I...I've never actually had sex before....but I want you to take me..." she said softly to him as he licked her neck.

Kuren's face darkened red as she said that she's never had sex before. He was happy that he was going to be her first, but it made him a little sad inside. He's now, technically, seeing both girls. It was going to be a long life together. Kuren licked up her neck to her mouth and stopped for a second. "I'll be gentle at first then." He said lightly to her. He let his pants drop, and slid off her panties. He took off his boxers and slid his dick between her legs first. He could feel her juices flowing out of her and onto his dick. He touched a wall behind them and manipulated the shadows into a table of some sort. So she would have something to lean against. After a few back and forth movements against her pussy, he pushed her back against the table and slowly inserted his dick into her. He heard the small ripping sound as he took her first time. Once he was all the way in, a little bit of blood slid out with her wetness. He grinned and kissed her gently. "I'm going to move, alright." He said lightly. He went back to kissing her as he began slow movements at first, but since it felt so good with her, he started to speed up.

Mira smiled slightly when she heard him speak, feeling her panties sliding off, as well as his own clothes. His dick was between her legs, and she moved against it slightly, moaning lightly. He had then pushed her back against a table, and slid inside of her. She cried out lightly, whimpering a bit at first, but it soon felt comfortable enough once her initial nervousness was gone. She kissed him back, nodding. Moans escaped her between the kisses as he slowly moved in and out of her, and at first she let him take the lead, but as soon as he sped up, so did she, bucking her hips into his and rocking her body against his, holding on to him lightly and pressing herself against him as close as she could.

Kuren licked down her neck, breaking the kiss and began his attack on her breasts. He encircled her breasts with his tongue all the way to her nipples. Sucking on them slightly, he then ran his teeth against them, feeling her reaction through her entire body. She began to buck back on him so he sped up his pace, thrusting and fucking her harder. It felt amazing in her too. He breathed heavily onto her breasts, then made his way back up to her mouth, licking into it and kissing her roughly, taking dominance. He sped up faster, feeling her tighten up with ever push into her. Kuren groped her again, now just teasing and playing with her nipples. He grinned into the kiss as he neared his time to cum.

Mira moaned as he went for her breasts, the sucking driving her wild. He was fucking her harder now, and she let out a light growl as she tightened from his thrusting, still moving and bucking against him like a mad woman. She kissed him back roughly, fighting with him for dominance as she did, her body hot, the feeling of his cock inside of her amazing. The more he pushed in, the tighter she got. Moaning into his mouth a bit from all the stimulation, she kissed him even harder, bucking against him hard to urge him on. She felt her orgasm approaching, and wanted to feel every inch of him thrusting inside of her.

Kuren thrusted faster and faster into Mira, reaching all the way into her. His dick became hotter and hotter inside of her as he reached the end. He kissed her roughly but passionately, fighting back for dominance, but knew it was all ending soon enough. Pushing as far into her as possible, and with a few more thrusts, he felt her tighten up as she began to orgasm. The tightening up felt really good, so he let out his major load into her too. It filled her up, but didn't overflow since he had put out his major one into Harley. Two girls in less than a day can really wear out a guy. He wondered if he was going to be squeezed clean for the remaining of the years. He took his dick out of her, a little bit of his cum sliding out with it and he continued to kiss her deeply. The feeling between them not going away. He broke off after a few minutes and stared into her eyes. "Beautiful before and after...Yum." He said with a grin.

Mira tightened the more he fucked her, still fighting for dominance with his kissing, and soon enough she reached her orgasm. He reached his as well, and she clung tightly to him as he poured into her, filling her up. She felt him remove himself from her, moaning as he did and then kissing him back deeply. She grinned back at him. "And you're still just as handsome.." she said, then kissed him again.

Meanwhile, Harley had finally awoken. Looking at the note, she was a bit disappointed she didn't get to sightseeing with Kuren, but she had a few things she needed to do anyways. After getting some clothes on, she left herself, heading off-campus to a nearby store she'd seen on the way here. She had to get those pills. Just in case. Hopefully they worked against vampires as well.

Kuren licked into her mouth for a bit then broke off. "No matter if we both wish to keep going, I think we need to stop for now. We've been going at it for a bit now. Harley probably woke up." He said with a laugh. He broke away from her grasp and picked up some of the clothes of theirs. Putting his pants and boxers onto the table, he grabbed Mira's clothes too. He gave her her pants and bra, but kept her panties for a second, wondering if she would notice it quickly or not. Cleaning himself off a bit, he tapped the shadows, allowing a barrier to appear. He was pretty skilled with shadow manipulation, so when he formed a small shower with it, he grinned. "It's not a great use of cleaning, since it's shadowed water, but it should at least get the smell off of us. Don't want Harley to find out, no awkwardness and all." He said grinning, still holding her panties in his hands. Kuren washed off the lower part of his body, his dick still pretty hard, but he didn't want to start again. They needed to get back soon. He grabbed her hand, tossing aside the rest of her clothes and brought her into the shadowed shower. "Wash off. And maybe, next time...We'll have more fun." He said with a smirk and a chuckle.

Kuren stepped out of the shower and began to dry himself off.

Mira smirked, watching him pick up their clothes. "Yeah, you're right." she said, taking her pants and bra, and not noticing the panties at first, but after a few moments she gave him a look and held out her hand for them. She watched as he manipulated a shower for them, nodding as he spoke, then grinned. "Yeah I know what you mean. You two were awkward enough yesterday in the bathroom." she said, laughing a bit. She waited on him as he showered, then was pulled in, clothes tossed aside, and looking at him in the shower. "Oh, we will. I assure you." she said to him, watching him step out. She could have easily gone another round with him, but time was not on their side. She showered, washing herself off completely, most importantly her lower half. Hopefully that wouldn't lead to any problems. Once she was done she stepped out and started drying herself off.

Once she was done with her shower, she began to dry off. That was perfect time to step forwards. Kuren put his arm around her waist, pulling her back into him, butt naked. He ran a finger up her body from her leg, to her crotch, to her breasts then to her head. He spun her gently around and kissed her pretty erotically, sucking on her tongue at the very end. When he broke off, a little bit of their mixed saliva stringed off. "Mmm...Oh how I wish time was stopped. I would love to go another round.." He said, whispering. He ran his other hand down to her butt and squeezed it gently. Just the feeling of her skin was enough to get him another hard on. He bit her ear gently. "Too freaking sexy..." He said, licking his lips. He was becoming turned on again, but knew that he needed to stop. He grinned and blew a wisp of air onto her skin on the back of her neck. He broke away and looked to her, chuckling slightly. He grinned, showing off his teeth and leaned back against the shadow wall, waiting for her to get dressed. Kuren knew that he needed to calm his erection though.

Mira was still drying off when his arm went around her waist. She shivered slightly as he ran a finger up her body from behind, kissing him back as he kissed her, moaning as he sucked on her tongue. She blushed slightly as he spoke, nodding. Another moan escaped her as he squeezed her butt and then proceeded to bite her ear. "You keep on and I might have to just hold you down and get my urges out." she joked, feeling the breath on her neck and saw his teeth as he grinned at her before he leaned back against the wall. She started to get dressed, but slowly, teasing him for all it was worth.

Kuren grinned at her reactions, but then she began to tease him by slowly putting on her clothes. His erection wasn't going down anytime soon, and the barrier could hold until someone actually noticed it and took the time to break it. And to break a vampire's barrier, you had better be damn strong. As Mira was going to put her pants on, Kuren took the advantage of her hands being taken up to take his move. He came onto her faster than she could have defended to. He planted her hands on the table, licking up her neck erotically. "We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way. Depends on how naughty you feel." He said, smirking. His dick was already prominent and touching her butt. "I just don't know how much more time we have. Maybe I can just tease you." He said grinning. "We need to get back so we don't raise suspicion, but you are just too damn sexy for me to leave this alone." Said Kuren, licking his lips.

Mira felt him grab her and plant her hands on the table. "I think I want it the hard way..." she said, moving back against him enough so that her butt rubbed against his dick. "You better not leave it alone. Don't think I can go all day being there all together wanting you this bad.." she said, smirking a bit. She still wanted more of him, and she'd be damned if Harley took that from her. "The girl will live if we're not there yet, I'm sure..." she said, waiting for him to make his decision.

Kuren smirked as she backed up on him. He knew that she wanted more, and he probably couldn't go the rest of the day without wanting to fuck her more. He smirked and bit her neck gently. "Take that as an answer." He said chuckling. He pushed his pants off and his boxers, and slid off her pants and panties again. He licked his lips as he slid his dick between her legs, teasing her greatly as he moved back and forth against her pussy. He licked up her neck and bit her ear again. "I can't get enough of your taste. It's causing me to get addicted to you." He said in a very heavy breath. He used both hands to grope her breasts as he continued to move against her pussy. Then, remembering to keep her from moving, he encircled her waist with one arm.

Mira growled when he bit her neck, feeling him sliding off her clothes yet again. She moaned as he moved his dick against her, bucking against him as he bit her ear and spoke again. "Good, because I think I could get used to this.." she said, feeling him encircle her waist so that she could no longer move. She still moaned as he continued moving against her wet pussy, ready for him to fuck her again.

Back
Top Bottom