Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Mira moaned louder and tightened up, orgasm shooting through her as he came into her. She kissed him for a bit longer, breathing heavily when he broke off. She laughed a bit. "Of course." she said, winking at him. She laid there, smiling a bit. "So what now, hmmm?" she asked him.

Kuren grinned at her remark. "Maybe you should sleep in the sex smell instead of me." He said jokingly. Then he pulled her close and licked her neck. "Or maybe just sneak into bed with me some time and make the smell stay a bit more." He said with a smirk. He bit the nape of her neck as he slid a hand up to her breast, fondling them a bit. "I don't know. What do you want to do?" He asked her gently.

Mira laughed a bit, then smirked at his next comment. "Maybe I will." she said, moaning as he bit her neck. "MmmmmI dunno. Guess a bath would be nice.." she stated, looking at him. She then shrugged. "Besides, better get things straightened up before Red gets back here. Don't want her having a mini breakdown again." she said, though to her it didn't matter, she knew it mattered to him. What she didn't know was that Harley wasn't coming back. She was going to be off all day preparing her next move.

Kuren grinned. "Would you be okay for me to join you in the bath?" He asked her. She nodded and he picked her up and brought her over to the bath. It was already hot and ready since he knew she would want a bath. He set her down and watched her get into it. He slid in on the other side and sighed with relief. Not too hot, not too cold. He looked over to her and grinned.

Mira nodded, letting him pick her up and take her to the bath. She watched as he got in on the other side. Scooting over to him, she grinned. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked him. Meanwhile, a text would be waiting for him for later, telling him to come to a hotel right down the street from here, the room number and the time to be there by. And to not be late.

Kuren leaned his head back and felt Mira next to him. He put his hand into her and intertwined their fingers. "Maybe I am. What do you think?" He asked, looking over at her grinning. He bit her neck, but broke off after a little bit of sucking on her neck. He stretched out and gave a relieving sigh. He was happy, but knew it wouldn't last forever. He would have to choose sooner or later, but he didn't know what to do. He loved both of them a lot. If only their races believed in polygamy. It wasn't big with vampires either, but there were many that still did it. He shook away his thought and focused on Mira right now. His phone vibrated, and with his hearing, he heard it pretty easily. He tolted his head to the side, exposing his neck.

Mira let him intertwine their fingers and grinned back at him. "I think yes.." she said, moaning as he bit her neck, then growled lightly as he sucked on it. She heard the vibration as well, her hearing being about as good as his. But, his neck was exposed also. Leaning over, she bit him gently on it, sucking lightly and wondering what his reaction would be.

Kuren gasped lightly and a shiver went through his body. It's a first that Mira was sucking on him, especially on his neck. He squeezed her hand slightly as she did. "Having fun there my naughty wolf?" He asked her with a grin, and she was still sucking on him. It felt good, especially since her tongue was there too. It was a real treat after all they did together.

Mira finally stopped after a few more moments, smirking at him. "Of course I was having fun.." she said, kissing him. "If you want to go see what that vibrating was for, go ahead. I can finish up on my own." she told him. She didn't mind, she was walking out with nothing but a towel around her anyways.

Kuren nodded to her and stood up. He grabbed a towel and dried off and then shadows surrounded him. It took away any left over smell and made him cleaner. Shadows, what would he do without them? Kuren stretched and grabbed some clothes. Once he put them on, he checked his phone. It was from Harley and it was a message to an address to a hotel and a time. He checked the clock and noticed that the time was coming up. He grabbed a jacket, his wallet, and a couple other items and went to the door. "I'll be back in a bit. Running out." He said over his shoulder as he went out the door. He was wearing a nice, white, button up shirt, waved out at the bottom, and a nice, dark blue jacket. With some nice black pants. Kuren stepped into a shadow and he appeared on the other side, next to the hotel. He entered, the lighting perfect to compliment his features. Kuren made his way to the front to and said his name. He was handed a key and he headed to the room. He was right on time as he reached the doorway. Kuren unlocked the door and went inside. The lights were dim. "Hello?" He asked curiously.

The lights got a bit brighter as Kuren walked in. Harley smiled at him from the bed. The room was pretty nice and a bit dignified looking, though not too fancy. She was wearing a nice set of lingere. "Hey..." she said, sliding to the side of the bed, standing up and walking over to him. She was a bit nervous, having never worn anything like this before, but she did it for him. Once she got to him, Harley kissed him gently.

Kuren's eyes widened as he saw Harley. Then he saw the way she was dressed and it almost made his nose bleed. She was beautiful to begin with, but to do this much. He felt bad that he was making these girls do things like this, but he couldn't have that though in his mind right now. She came up to him and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close as he kissed her back quite lovingly. The feeling of the fabric in his fingers was just adding to the surprise. A bulge appeared in his pants quite easily and quickly.

Harley felt his arms around her, and him pulling her close. She was glad he was enjoying it, and she felt the bulge in his pants, smirking a bit into the kiss. Her body pressed against him more as she let him know she wanted him. The thought entered her mind that he had probably been with Mira earlier, but she pushed it away quickly. She had him now, and she was going to ensure that she didn't lose to that girl when she cared about him this much.

Kuren could feel her emotions flowing into the kiss. He picked her up and set her on the bed. Kuren really was more gentle with Harley than Mira, but the gentleness is countered by how passionate he is with her. Kuren slid his tongue into her mouth and he started to grind against her. His bulge kept touching and pushing up against her pussy, and after a few more pushes, he felt her getting pretty wet. He grinned into the kiss and broke it off. "You are too sexy Harley...I can't get enough of you." He said gently. He slid off her sexy panties and licked down her body to her crotch. Once he got there, he slid his tongue into her. He could feel her tighten up around his tongue, so he slid it in deeper, licking inside of her.

Harley let him pick her up and take her to the bed. She moaned as he started grinding against her, getting wet from feeling his bulge against her. Then he broke off, and his comment caused her to blush. "I guess...that's a good thing because I can't get enough of you either..." she said, feeling her panties being slid off and his tongue sliding down her body and into her pussy. She gasped, tightening up a bit and letting out a moan as he slid in deeper and licked her. It felt amazing.

He licked deeper into her, taking in all the tastes of her that he was getting. After she was already pretty wet, he slid hos tongue out of her as he undid his pants. He took off both his pants and boxers and threw them on a chair. Taking off his jacket, he did the same thing and grinned. He licked back up her body, running his hands up as he did so. He fondled her breasts as he kissed her again, teasing her pussy by grinding his bare dick against her pussy, but not putting it in.

Harley continued to moan as he licked her, looking at him once he stopped and watching as he took his clothes off. She shivered a bit as he licked back up her body, fondling her and kissing her. She kissed him back, moaning into the kiss as he began grinding his dick against her pussy. She rubbed herself against him slightly, begging him to enter her.

Kuren grinned when he could read her wanting him inside of her. He didn't want to make her wait any longer, so he slid into her. His dick was hot and throbbing inside of her. He thrusted into her pretty hard, then eased up as he sped up a bit more. He played with her tongue roughly but kissed her passionately. They were lovers and it seemed pretty easy to see that too. He was about to start thinking about all the things he's doing, but he wanted to mainly focus on her. No, to only focus on her. He shook his head mentally and kissed her even more passionately.

Harley moaned as he slid into her, glad he didn't make her wait any longer. She'd missed him too much today. She moaned into their kiss, bucking and moving against him, at a pace matching his, playing back with his tongue. She was focused completely on him and this moment, giggling a bit as he kissed her more passionately, giddy just being with him. She kissed him back just as passionately, pressing her body lightly against his.

Kuren fucked her faster and harder as she giggled. The way she bucked each time he thrusted was just amazing. Kuren took her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it gently, then pushed it back into her mouth for him to continue playing with it. Each second that went by, the pleasure increased. He sped up the pace of each of his thrusts so that more pleasure could be done. He slid a hand to hers and intertwined their fingers. It was a big sign of love.

Harley moaned as he fucked her more, still moving with him. She felt him take her tongue into his mouth and gasped a bit as he sucked on it. The more time went by, the better it felt with him. She couldn't believe how much she was bucking and rocking with his thrusting and how intense the pleasure was from it. A blush creeped across her face as he slid his hand into hers and intertwined their fingers.

Kuren saw the blush creep across her face and he smiled pretty wide. He broke the wild kiss and slowed his pace slightly to kiss her gentle and lovingly. The difference was pretty substantial too. Kuren broke the kiss after a minute or so and looked into her eyes. "I love you Harley..." He said gently. This time was different than the first time he said it. There was more meaning to it and it was easier to see. He kissed her again, a bit more intensely, speeding his pace back up again.

Harley felt him slow his pace and kiss her gently. She didn't mind the change, in fact she welcomed it and kissed him back just as lovingly. She looked into his eyes as he broke it off, hearing him say he loved her. She smiled softly. "I love you too, Kuren.." she said. She was completely genuine with it, she had no reason to hide her feelings for him. She said the way she felt it and meant it. But she could tell he had more meaning into it now than before, and she knew it. She kissed him back, still keeping pace with him even as he sped up.

Kuren's face lit up after she had said those words. They were genuine, just like his and he loved it. Kuren sped up his pace, very close to cumming her for sure, but he wanted to prolong it more and more. His other hand went to her top and groped her breasts through the fabric. It felt amazing to his hands and he wondered how it felt to her. He grinned into the kiss as his tongue slid back into her mouth and he really sped up, feeling her tighten up. It was getting hot and heavy and he was about to cum.

Harley moaned as he groped her through the fabric. It felt so good and her breasts were sensitive to his touch. His tongue was back in her mouth and she played her tongue with his as he sped up. She tightened as she bucked against him, and she was close to having an orgasm as he kept on with her. Her body was hot and she wanted release.

Back
Top Bottom