Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

Kuren grinned and kissed back pretty hard. Then broke off again. "Maybe. Maybe I don't want to reward you for it." He grinned and instantly attacked her. He put his arms around her waist and kissed her really hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Pulling their crotches together, he smirked into their kiss. He slid a hand up her shirt and groped her breasts, loving the feeling of her breasts. "And do you want anything in particular?" He asked her.

Mira was about to speak when he had his arms around her waist, kissing and forcing his tongue in her mouth. She moaned playing back with his tongue roughly, grinding herself against him. Feeling his hand on her breasts turned her on more, and she growled into the kiss. "Oh, I think you know what I want..." she said, running her nails down his chest through his shirt and pressing herself against him more.

Kuren licked her lips as she commented on the whole thing. He smirked. "Really now? Do I really know? Want to clarify a bit?" He said, grinning as he bit her neck hard. He slid his hand that was on her boob to her nipple and played with it, then went back to groping her more. He could feel a bulge appearing between his legs and going in between her legs. He wanted her pretty badly, and it was getting to be common knowledge.

Mira moaned loudly when he bit her neck, grinding against him as she felt his bulge. Once she had the chance, she leaned to his ear. "Of course I want you to fuck me..." she said, smirking and giving him a light nip on the nape of his neck before looking at him. She continued to grind against him, rubbing herself against his bulge to egg him on so she could get what she wanted.

Meanwhile, Harley had composed herself despite becoming a bit upset, and left a note that read. 'Gone out for a while. I'll let you know when I'm on the way back.' and left. No time to sit there and get upset, which she knew was on the brink had she stayed there any longer. No, now was the time to act. She first needed to get some money from dear old mom....shouldn't be hard to get her to allow her access to the banking account..

Kuren grinned at what she had said and took her pants off. He slid off her panties and licked up the side of her neck, dragging his tongue all across her neck. "I'll do that for you then." He said gently. He picked her up and set her on the counter as he slid his dick into her hard. Thrusting right off the back. Her insides felt amazing.

Mira felt her pants and panties slide off, feeling his tongue all over her neck. She let him set her on the counter, moaning as he slid into her hard and started thrusting. She bucked and rocked against him, loving how good his hard cock felt inside of her.

Kuren grinned at her reaction. Her growls were the best too. It made him feel amazing to make her feel that way. Kuren heard the door close and it meant that Harley just left. He took himself out of her to check if the room was clear. It was. Kuren grinned and picked her up princess style and carried her to the couch. He would have brought her to the bed, but it seemed awkward since the two of them slept there. Once on the couch, he thrusted back into her and really sped up the pace. He wanted to see the animal side of her want more.

Mira moaned as he slid out and checked that the room was clear. Then he was picking her up and carrying her to the couch. Moaning as he thrusted back into her, she bucked against him hard, speeding up to match his pace. Mira held on to Kuren lightly, for now, tightening slightly as he continued fucking her.

Kuren loved that she kept tightening up. He slid his tongue down her neck and bit her roughly as he continued to flow in and out of her. Speeding up his pace, he felt his first load about to burst, but knew that wasn't going to be the only one. Once he slid his tongue into her mouth, Kuren kissed her fiercely, playing very rough with her, regaining dominance.

Mira moaned loudly and growled as he bit her, biting him back a bit rough once she got the chance before he slid his tongue back into her mouth, playing rough back, determined not to let him regain dominance. She dug her nails into him a bit as she held on to him, speeding up to nearly match his pace, tightening considerably and moaning into the kiss.

Kuren felt the bite back from Mira and it caused a shiver through his body. She began to fight for dominance, so Kuren brought her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it. Once her nails went into his back, he moaned pretty loudly into her mouth. It felt great to him, which made him thrust faster and faster into her. It took only a few more to feel her tighten up. He came pretty hard into her as she had her orgasm. He tapped the couch and a shadow extension came up. He slid out and laid next to her to regain stamina. His dick was still hard and wanting more. That was only the first round of it all.

Mira moaned as he pulled her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it. Then her orgasm hit as she felt him release into her. She breathed a bit, looking over at him, and seeing he was still hard. Good, she wanted more of him once she regained a bit of her breath. Once she did, she smirked. "Someone's still hard.." she teased, reaching down and stroking him slightly.

Kuren moaned lightly from the touch of her hand on his dick. "And someone still wants more." He said with a grin and he slid his hand down to her pussy and slid a finger into her. Leaning over, he licked her neck and down to her breast, biting it so it would leave a mark. He licked around it, then back up her neck to her ear, nibbling it. He was trying to coax her into being the one that would initiate this one too. He took his finger out of her and played with her clit a bit while he intertwined their legs a bit.

Mira moaned as he slid his finger into her pussy, still stroking him. She stroked harder as he licked and bit on her, moaning louder as he bit down and left a mark. Growling when he slid his finger out, she felt him intertwining their legs a bit, but smirked and raised up, purposely causing his finger to leave her clit. Going down, she smirked as she took his cock in her mouth, sucking on the tip lightly and pressing her breasts against him. She looked up as she sucked, wanting to see his reaction to her initiative.

Kuren felt his finger leave her clit and she rose up to sit farther away. Seh took him completely into her mouth and he moaned pretty loudly. Then her breasts were on him too. It just felt amazing and his dick began to throb in her mouth. His face lit up pretty red as she looked up at him. A shiver ran through his body as she kept sucking on him. It felt soo good and he came again into her mouth unexpectedly. His breathing was heavy, but he was still quite hard and wanted her more. He looked at her and grinned.

Mira continued sucking on him, pressing her breasts against him more until he was in between them while she sucked on the tip. It was only a little bit more before he came into her mouth, and she moaned as she sucked and swallowed his cum. She took her mouth away from him, smirking a bit as she crawled back up his body, pressing herself against him and kissing him roughly, rubbing her pussy against him.

Kuren licked up the side of her neck as he wanted more of her. She had drank his cum and it turned him on even more. "Oh my god...Too sexy." He said with a grin. He slid his dick into her but then took it back out, teasing her. "Do you want it?" He asked with a big smirk. He ran his teeth against her neck and licked into her mouth.

Mira moaned as he slid his dick into her, raising an eyebrow as he pulled back out. "Of course I do...You know I want it bad.." she said, kissing him as he licked into her mouth, playing with his tongue roughly. She wanted him to go back inside of her, feel him thrust into her like earlier. She wasn't satisfied yet.

Kuren grinned and positioned her back on her knees, leaning down on her arms. He fingered her pussy and even leaned down to lick it just to feel her reaction. After he slid his tongue into her, he took it out and slid his dick into her instead. She tightened down upon him entering her making him smirk. He leaned down to her as he thrusted a few times. "It feels amazing inside of you..." He whispered into her ear before nipping at it. He licked into her ear and went back to thrusting harder into her.

Mira let him position her, smirking as he put her on her knees. A moan came from her as he fingered and licked her pussy, and then his dick was inside of her again. She tightened as he entered, moaning as he thrusted into her. "Well good, cause you fucking me feels amazing.." she said, moaning louder as he thrusted harder and began rocking back against him hard, matching his pace.

Kuren kept thrusting into her and then realized something. He turned her over so she was facing him and leaned down to her. He kissed her gently and passionately, licking into her mouth. Kuren thrusted into her a few more times before leaning down to her ear. "I love you Mira..." He said gently into her ear as he thrusted harder and harder, all the way into her. He looked back to see her reaction.

Mira felt him turn her over, then he was kissing her, but it was different than usual. It didn't contain the roughness that turned her own. Then she found out why. She blushed slightly, still moaning as he thrusted into her, still moving against him and matching his pace. "I...I love you too.." she told him. Yes, in her own weird way she did. Which is why she didn't want to lose to Harley, besides the fact that she now couldn't stand the girl, merely tolerated her presence.

Kuren roughed up the kiss and forced his tongue back into her mouth. He played roughly with her tongue as he sped back up and tried to speed up her rhythm. Kuren was getting pretty hot and he could feel Mira squeeze more and more. They were both getting pretty close, but he wanted to prolong it as long as he could. The pleasure he was feeling was getting to be pretty huge. He wanted her more and more, and that passion he put into their kiss. He could feel the pressure building up in him. He was really close to cumming into her again.

Mira played roughly back and kept her rhythm up with his, tightening considerably. She was getting so close, and she could tell he was too. She moaned into his mouth, feeling the passion he was putting into the kiss, she couldn't help but giving him some back. She was close to having another orgasm.

Kuren thrusted and fucked her as hard as he could, reaching all the way into her. After a few more pushes in, he stopped inside of her and came really hard. He could feel her tighten up as he did and knew she was having her orgasm too. He turned her to the side so that they could stay connected for a bit longer as he finished their kiss. He broke off and licked her cheek. His breathing was heavy and hot, and they made a mess of the couch. He grinned and chuckled lightly. "I'm going to be smelling that round for a while.." He said with a smile.

Back
Top Bottom