Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Awkward Rooming Situation(KyaKonami and HaseoGentsu1)

KyaKonami

Star
Mira sighed as she headed towards her dorm. This was going to be fun, she knew it. New experiences a small town girl like herself hadn't had the chance for yet. Though being a werewolf made her far from normal, she hadn't been around any other species aside from her own and humans. This was exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time. Keep calm, keep a smile on your face, and be friendly. You've got this. she thought to herself, a smile coming to her face as she cheered up.

Reaching the dorm room, she pulled out the key she had gotten from the dorm manager, and unlocked the door, heading inside. It didn't look like she had a roommate. There was only one bed. Odd..

Kuren had just arrived at the school after being sent off by his parents. They said to go find yourself new found respect for life and for what you never had back home. He thought it was quite odd for them to say that. He shook his head as he headed towards the dorms. But to start school when the weekend was about to start. It seemed odd, but Kuren thought it might have just been so that he could get to know his roommate. His parents had put him in co-ed, so he didn't know what to think. But he needed to hide his background, meaning his clan, for as long as possible. Vampires, not many liked them.

Reaching the dorm room, he took a deep breath and a small break before hand. He unlocked the door to find another girl already there. She was a nice size, not taller than him. Deep yellow eyes, and a good figure. He smiled. "Pleasure to meet you. My name's Kuren." He said with a gentle disposition. It was only until he moved a little farther in that he realized the single bed. Uh oh...This may be a little weird." He thought to himself.

Mira looked at the boy that entered. "Name's Mira." she told him with a small smile as looked at him. The problem remained though. One bed. "So, uh..I'm not sure what happened, but it seems we only got one bed in here" she said, laughing nervously. A small flush covered her face just mentioning it. Not only that, but Kuren had a particular scent about him. She wasn't sure what it was, though.

Harleen was walking along, glancing at the numbers on the rooms as she passed them. She had been dropped off by a cab, and wasn't sure how she felt about the whole thing. Sure, not having to hide the fact that she was a half demon was great, but she did have a couple of friends back home she would miss. But here she was, and she couldn't change that.

Reaching the dorm, she unlocked and opened it, bumping right into the boy on the other side. She stumbled a bit, righting herself quickly. She looked at him, then at the girl. "Oh...wait this is 2B, right?" she asked them, pushing her glasses up slightly. This was awkward. Three in one room? Glancing around she noticed only one bed as well the hell? she thought.

Kuren looked to Mira. He nodded in her direction and flushed a bit too. "I'm not all too sure either. But I would assu-" He was cut off as the door opened again and he was bumped into by another girl. His eyes widened as she asked if this was 2B, which it was. But at the same time, when she bumped into him, her scent went through him as well. "A half demon. Well that is a bit unexpected. But what's worse...I'm thinking all three of us are in the same room..." He thought to himself. As a man, this was hard to believe, and most guys would love this sort of thing. But Kuren was raised a bit differently. He's not used to women, but knows that he was most definitely attracted to both. That was going to be a problem.

"It is 2B, which makes me wonder about this situation. Two girls, one guy, one bed...." He said quietly, a big red flush going to his face. It made him think back on what his parents had said. Is it their doing? Or maybe all of their parents' doing. He wondered, but he needed to stay focused. Try to contain the situation. He took a step forward and then leaned against the wall. Looking to the other girl. "Well, the circumstances are weird, but it seems we're all roomed here. The rest of the rooms are all full and taken. So it seems we're stuck. My name is Kuren Shinai. Pleasure to meet you both. And I guess I'll probably take the couch." He said, still glancing at the floor since his face was still pretty red.

Mira flushed even more as she looked at the new girl. Harley was still trying to process the situation. They both looked over at Kuran. Neith could deny he was attractive, but with one bed, and three of them, this was going to get awkward fast. Kuren mentioning the situation again made Harley's face flush madly, her pale skin making it worse. Mira merely looked at them both with a stunned expression until Kuren was done, then shook her head slightly.

"We'll make the best of it. We have to." she said. Harley nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Name's Harleen, by the way. But please, call me Harley." she said, pushing a strand of her short red hair away from her face. Kuren was taking the couch, which was admirable of him. "I'd hate to deprive you of a bed though. That couch doesn't look very comfortable.." Mira pointed out. Harley was trying to control her blushing, setting her suitcases down to the side.

Kuren listened to Harley as she tried to control her emotions as well. He wondered how long it would take before anything happened. "Nice to meet you Harley." He looked back to Mira and shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I'd rather let the women take the bed." He said quietly. Kuren noticed that Harley had begun to unpack and he needed to do so as well. He walked over to the corner of the room and waved a hand over the shadow. With a quick word, a couple of suitcases appeared before him, emerging from the shadows. He grinned and put them on the couch. It was a big enough room, he wondered why only one bed. At least there were more than one couch. He could make a bed out of the two. He looked back over to them. "If you two don't mind, since there are two couches, when it hits time to sleep, if I can use both?" He asked gently.

Kuren could help but glance as both of them knelt down or bent over to do things. It was hard not to look. His face was finally starting to lose its redness but then Mira had leaned over. He glanced away trying to keep his composure. Then he stood up and faced them both. The redness pretty much gone. "I guess before things get too out of hand. The reason I was able to do that with my bags is because part of my power is to manipulate and control shadows. I'm a vampire, but please don't be distressed by it. I'm very different from most." He said glancing at the floor.

Mira and Harley both started to unpack, the werewolf giving him a nod. "Alright then. But if I think you're not getting enough rest, you are getting in this bed." she said, then realized how it sounded. "I mean, not like that I meant...uhh I think you know how I meant it.." she said, laughing nervously again. Watching Kuren pull suitcases out of a shadow didn't shock either of them. Mira went back to unpacking after seeing the display. She was leaned over, pulling out some things to set into a drawer, not even paying attention to the other two. Harley was doing the same, looking over at Mira finally. "So, I'm thinking as long as we remember who has what drawer, it won't be much of a problem" she said. Mira nodded. "Agreed"

Kuren started explaining his powers and his race, Mira looking at him with awe. "Wow, you're a vampire. No wonder you had such a peculiar scent.." she said aloud. "Not that I meant anything by that! I'm a werewolf...though I haven't been around any other species but humans and others of my kind...I come from a small town." she explained. "Mom's a human, dad was a demon. Never met him though." Harley said. "I can kind of control shadows too, but not that well. I haven't had a lot of practice with it. Mom didn't want anyone to find out what I was."

Kuren glanced back at Mira when she had said what she had. It gave him a very red face and he nodded. "Don't worry about that. I don't think it will be necessary, but I thank you for your worry." He said lightly with a smile, trying to defuse the awkwardness. He went back to unpacking a little and putting his stuff in a drawer as well. Most of his things could be hung up, so he only took up one drawer and about a third of the closet. Luckily, it was a pretty big closet. It could easily fit his stuff and all of the other two's. It seemed that the room was built for three people to live in, or at least two. But the accommodations were a tad weird still.

After Kuren had spoken about his species and powers, Mira was in awe. He grinned and looked to her. Hearing that she was a werewolf was pretty amazing too. And then Harley confirmed his suspicion about her being a half demon. He smiled at both of them. "Well, at least you two didn't scorn me for being a vampire. Not many accepts my race at all. I thank you for that." He said gently in a genuinely nice tone of voice. He looked to Harley. "I could help you with your control if you wish for it." He said. Kuren was happy that everything was going pretty well so far. But he wondered about showers and sleeping. He walked over to the bathroom to check it out real quickly, and was surprised to what he had found.

"Well that was unexpected too." He said with a laugh. It was almost like a community bath house. One big bathroom, a doorway off to the side for the toilet and what not. Three sinks and a whole bath area. Even with its own full size bath. It sort of looked like one of the bath houses in common manga. He laughed gently.

Mira grinned, raising up and looking at Kuren. "Hey, no problem. I have nothing against anyone for their race." she said, Harley nodding in silent agreement. She was taken back a bit when Kuren offered to help her, but nodded, smiling. "Yeah, that'd be great." she said. Finishing up her unpacking, she straightened and was curious about what Kuren had gone off to look at. Mira still had clothes, and walked over to the closet. "Hope you guys don't mind me using the closet, I have some more clothes that I gotta put in there." she said. Harley shrugged. "Fine by me.." she told her.

Entering the bathroom behind Kuren, she looked around, whistling. "Well, they went through great expense for this one.." she said, then noticed the sinks. "Wait...three sinks....did they fucking plan this or something?" she asked out loud, looking to see what Kuren thought. She was getting suspicious about this living situation.

Kuren laughed slightly at her reaction. "It may be that way, that's for sure. But I don't see why they would." He said with chuckle. Kuren turned to go on out, but slipped on something on the floor. He tried to catch himself by grabbing onto Harley, but it wasn't enough. He pulled her down with him. Kuren landed on his back and Harley was straddling his waist, both her hands were on either sides of his body, and she was pretty close to him. It was an awkward situation, and he couldn't help his lower half. He knew that something may be touching her, but he hoped that she wouldn't say anything. He looked up at her, a bit red, "S-sorry about that. Didn't mean for that to happen." He said glancing away.

In his mind, everything was going crazy, especially that he was poking her on the first day that they met. It was such an embarrassing moment for both, but especially him. He sighed inside hoping that she wouldn't say anything.

Harley shrugged. "Who knows, but they definitely did this on purpose." she said, about to step aside to let him out, but then Kuren slipped, grabbed on to her, and down they fell. She had fell on top of him, straddling his waist, hands having caught herself on the floor on both sides of his body, but not too well since they were still close. She was already a tad red, but then, something...something poked her.

She knew what it was the moment she felt it. She wasn't inexperienced after all. One of her few friends back in her town had been a guy, and needless to say, the whole friends with benefits deal had its benefits for a while until he met a girl. It didn't stop her face from getting a bit redder though. "I-It's okay. Honest mistake, right?" she asked awkwardly. She was about to get up, when Mira had come, to see what was going on. "Hey guys are you o.....kay...." she trailed off, blinking at them a bit. "Do.....I need to leave you two alone?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at them. Though the site of them still made her chest tighten slightly, she didn't say as much. Harley immediately got off of Kuren after hearing that. "No! No...it was just an accident.." she said, glancing away.

Kuren nodded. "Just an accident. Sorry about that again Harley." He said gently, getting up. He offered a hand to her and helped her up as he nodded to her, silently thanking her for not saying anything. He let go of her hand and looked to see Mira walking out of the bathroom. He followed suit and looked outside. The sun was starting to set. He smiled gently and turned around. "Well, one very good thing came out of this room. The view is amazing." He said with a genuine smile. The dim, red-orange light shining through, giving Kuren an amazing and beautiful light surrounding him almost. It gave the room a very nice tone and set the mood back to normal. He grinned, but remembered that he needed to get some kind of bedding for his couch. He walked over to the closet and found all the extra things. He placed them out on the couch and chuckled lightly. "Good experiences are to come...I'm sure of it." He said with a light tone. He stood up and thought for a second. "Umm, about changing and stuff...." He began.

Harley got the gist of that little nod, and only smiled slightly at him. She followed after him and Mira, both girls looking over as he spoke. Mira smiled. "Best time to run too." she told them. "The pack and I used to go out close to sunset and get a run in a few times a week. Get out that pent up energy." she said. When changing came up, both girls looked at each other. "Well....perhaps we could...use the bathroom to change?" Harley suggested. "Things here just get stranger and stranger.." Mira muttered. She had noticed the way Kuren looked in the light, and between that and remembering how she had found him and Harley, well, she was slightly put off. She didn't want to be a third wheel, but she also found the vampire attractive.

Kuren nodded, but was a little beaten up. He knew from the body language that Mira was a little down hearted. He didn't want her to feel that way. But when she brought up how her and the pack would run, he smiled. "Actually, believe it or not, my clan and I usually started to train around that time. It had the perfect temperature to do anything, and just enough of a contrast between light and dark that and vampire loves." He said. Kuren looked to them as they wondered about the changing factual that he had brought up. He shook his head. "I don't want to be the reason for you to go out of your way to use the bathroom to change. I'd rather have me do that. It is up to you two though. I just don't my being here to be a problem." He said glancing to the floor. Kuren had a bad habit that when he would get a little down, he would stare to the ground. He had slight problems with his demeanor.

Mira smiled. "That sounds pretty cool. I mean, we sparred a bit, but I had humans I had to spar with too sometimes. At least it taught me how to hold back." she said. The girls thought for a moment, before Harley spoke up. "Well, it could go either way, the way I see it. So long as we make sure all's clear on whichever side, just to be on the safe side, ya know." she said, Mira nodding in agreement. She noticed Kuren looking a little down. "Hey, cheer up! We'll figure it out soon enough." she said, walking over to stand closer to him, smiling a bit.

Kuren nodded and noticed that Mira had gotten a bit closer to him. His gaze was eyeing her body, but since he was trained not to show much, it didn't seem like he was checking her out at all. "I've gone against a few from other species. Even werewolves and demons. So I know slightly about what you mean." He said gently, his face still getting a bit red from her being close. He remembered that the dorm had a kitchen downstairs and he wondered about dinner. They could either go out, or make something. And he was getting pretty hungry. He looked up to them both. "So, um..about dinner tonight. What do you two want to do? We could go out...order something to come here...Or I can cook. Sorry about going on to random subjects...I get nervous pretty easily." He said quietly. It wasn't easy to believe that a vampire would get embarrassed easily, but he does.

Mira was oblivious to Kuren's gazing on her, grinning at him. "Well then, maybe we could spar a bit one day. I'd like to see what kind of strength a vampire has." she said. When dinner was mentioned, both girls pretty much shrugged. "I don't mind whatever we choose. I can go with anything you guys want to do." Harley said. "That's right...though I am interested in how well you can cook. And it's fine, I mean, first day here, I think we're all pretty nervous. And everyone has their quirks about them." Mira pointed out.

Kuren grinned about him and Mira sparring. He wondered how well that would go. He shrugged as well about the dinner thing, but Mira was interested in how well he can cook. "Well, since it is the first day, maybe we should just order something, or get something from the cafeteria. I'll go to the grocery store another day to get some things to use, then I promise I'll cook whatever you two want." He said with a smile. But he wondered something for a minute. "Unless you two aren't hungry, then I guess we can just do whatever you two want to do." He said questioningly. Kuren leaned back against the wall and looked at the two, his deep, but light blue eyes gazing to them.

Mira smiled. "Sounds good." she said. Harley thought for a moment. "Call me lazy, but I think we should just order something. Besides, cafeteria food is always a hit or miss chance." she said, Mira nodded. "Sounds good to me." she said, going over and sitting at the edge of the bed, looking at the two. "The only thing that's a must have for me is something with meat." she said. "I'm not good with veggies, so yeah.."

Kuren nodded and watched as Mira sat down on the edge of the bed. She said that she wanted something with meat and he grinned. He could have figured that out pretty easily since she was a werewolf. "Pizza good then?" He asked. They both nodded and he called them on his cell. The pizza would only take a bit to get there. He ran his hand through his hair and chuckled. "Eventful day, but it seems like everything went well. Hopefully this can keep going for the rest of our stay here." He said gently, waiting for their reactions. Before that could happen though, the pizza arrived. Kuren went to the door and paid for it. He didn't mind anyways. Not even if they tried to help with the cost, he wouldn't let them. He grinned and set it down on one of the tables.

Mira and Harley tried to help pay, but Kuren refused so they finally gave up. They both sat over at the table with him and ate, Mira getting whatever slices had the most meat without taking too many. Once they were through, Harley leaned back a bit, looking at them. "Well, that was good.." she said, Mira nodded. "Yup..." she said, looking at Harley, then at Kuren. "So, got anything else you two want to do?"

Kuren made sure that neither of them paid, and once they had finished eating, he leaned back as well. He was full and things were good. He stretched his hands out and made sure that everything was fine and he didn't pull anything. He shook his head. "Not that I can think of really right now. It is getting pretty late." He said to both of them. It was around 10:45 pm and things were just getting started, but tomorrow was a new day. It was going to be Saturday and things could be explored and what not. He chuckled gently about the thought of sleeping. He would need to go get the couches ready. He looked at Mira. "I may take you up on that offer with the bed. I would rather not make it crowded, so it probably won't happen, but don't get mad if it does." He said with a grin.

Mira smirked. "Oh, I won't get mad. It'll be open if you need it." she said, and Harley just looked at them. "Well, if you two don't mind, I'll be changing.." she said, going to her drawer and grabbing a few things out, then heading towards the bathroom. Once inside, she brushed her teeth, washed her face, the usual, then slipped into a black tank top and a pair of dark red pajama pants. Mira looked over at Kuren. "Ya know, if you need help with the couches, I'll be more than willing to help you set them up." she said, looking at Harley as she came out. "Same here. If you need help don't be afraid to ask."

Kuren grinned as Mira came back with what she had to say. Kuren watched as Harley left tot the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came back out, he jad to look. A blank tank top and dark red pajama bottoms. They were nice to look at, but he also wondered about what Mira wore to bed. As that thought left his head, he heard what the two of them had to say. He smiled at them both and nodded. "Thank you for consideration, but I'm fine. I just don't want to be in the way when you two wake up. I'm going to be taking both couches up." He said gently. Kuren got up for a second to grab a bundle of clothing. "I'm gonna change real quick if you don't mind." He said entering the bathroom. Once in there, he brushed his teeth and ran a wet hand through his hair. Then washed his face. He exited the bathroom with black pajama pants and a white shirt. He shook his head slightly and sat back down on the arm of the chair. Kuren moved the other couch next to the other and threw out a blanket. He smirked and looked back over to the others.

Mira and Harley watched as he went to the bathroom to change, looking over at the bed. "Well, guess you take one side and I'll take one" Harley said. Mira nodded. "Yup. I sleep like a rock and just as still so you don't have to worry about waking up with a werewolf all over ya." she joked. Harley laughed a bit. "Well, same with me, though I don't sleep as well, I don't move around much.." she said, sitting on the side of the bed. When Kuren came out they both looked over at him, but Harley glanced away slightly. Her mind was still on earlier, so she felt awkward staring at him.

Mira looked at him, smiled, and headed to the bathroom herself. "My turn." she said, going in. She brushed her teeth, all the usual stuff, and came out in a beige tank top and matching pajama shorts. She was curvy, but with a slightly athletic build. While Harley had her own set of curves, she was more of an average build and didn't have as much of a cleavage as Mira. Looking at the girl as she came out made her feel slightly inadequate, though she didn't show it.

Back
Top Bottom