Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Well, here it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyaKonami

Star
Hi! I go by Kya, and I'm looking for some decent roleplay partners. I'd like mid to long term with some plot thrown in. at the bare minimum, enough to keep things rolling along. I'm still fairly new to this, so bear with me while I improve. The least amount I write is a paragraph, and the most is typically around 3 if I really have a whole lot to say.

Things I will NOT do:
-scat
-water sports
- vomit
-vore
-excessive gore

Things I WILL do:
-Roughness
-Furries
-Futa
-oral
-toys

I'm open for suggestions for anything else. I'm willing to try anything except what I previously posted I won't do. I'm not too good at roleplaying males however, so I will definitely prefer to play the female. The one male I do roleplay well, is slightly sadistic and can go both ways, and I'm willing to do hetero as well as yaoi with him. He'll be dom though in a male/male setting.

At the moment, I have no real plots in my head, so present me with an idea and we can work something out, or make something up as we go or before we start. Either way is good with me.

Some Movies/Comics/Anime/Games, etc I know of and pairings(Characters I prefer in Bold):
Batman(Harley/Joker, Harley/Ivy)
Mirai Nikki(Minene/Nishijima)
The Walking Dead(OC/Daryl)
Naruto(Sakura/Gaara or Sasori, Hinata/Naruto or Kiba, Karin/Sasuke)
Happy Tree Friends(Flaky(humanized or anthro ONLY)/Flippy(humanized or anthro ONLY)
My Little Pony(Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy, Luna/Discord all humanized or anthro only)
Pokemon(Trainer/Trainer, or Trainer/Gijinka, or Gijinka/Gijinka)
Fairy Tail(Erza/Jellal, Juvia/Gray, Lucy/Loke, Levy/Gajeel)-I probably won't go outside of these pairings. I just feel a bit too strongly about these, and it would be a struggle to go outside of them for me I believe. The one thing I will consider is female/female and maybe for one of the girls to be futa on either one of the pairs I have listed or another female from the series.
Sword Art Online- I'll do Kirito/Asuna if anyone really wants it, but I mostly prefer two OCs within the universe or Klein/OC for this one.

Other things for strictly OCs:

Harry Potter
Game Of Thrones-I've only watched the television series so anything that was in the books they missed out on I don't know of
Maximum Ride- slightly older OCs of course, but experiments all the same.
Attack on Titan-I will note that I'm willing to do Levi/Hanji with this as well. and maybe play Sasha.
TrueBlood
Once Upon A Time
The Following
Pacific Rim
Kill La Kill-Though I'm willing to play Ryuko with another character if anyone wishes...Will be more inclined to if it's Mikisugi

If you want to know about any others, just ask. I know plenty of other canon works as well. And I can do OCs on any of those if you just want characters within the universe but are not canons.

If you have any plots involving original characters, feel free to PM them to me. I have plenty of different originals ranging from slightly nerdy females to succubi to vampires, werewolves, etc.

I will do these by PM or threads. No IMs or Emails.

Bump~

Also, a note since I didn't include this in my first post. I am a college student, so I will be on sporadically throughout the day Monday-Thursday, and a couple of those days I do hit the bed early, so if I don't get back to right away, know that I WILL get to it as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom