Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Claudette's Search for FxF and Futas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

claudette

Star
Hello to all of you at blue moon! My names Claudette! How're you? :heart: As you can see from my title I am looking for a F/F or Futa Roleplay. Now we can talk on the side, I usually talk with whoever I'm Rping with. I'm pretty experienced when it comes to roleplaying, I can write quite a bit, but I usually match what you give, and if I do not write enough, please tell me. Now I'm not crazy about grammar but please make a decent reply for me to read. If I have lost interest, I will tell you, If you have, please tell me. I rp through pm's.I'm always open for any idea's you might have! I'm slightly craving Fallout lately! I'll be adding more to this thread very soon. I have a odd schedule, I'm online at least one a day but it's at no set time, it's usually more later in the day. (EST) I usually have the roleplay be 50/50 in terms of sex/story, though I do enjoy just sex or mostly story! I'm a lover of furries and MLP (Clearly by my picture x3) So roleplays involving either of those would be amazing, Fallout Equestria looks fun!

Now, onto the juicer stuff.

I'm alright with males playing other females/futa's, if you were wondering now you know!

On to The Pairings! :D Just some basic pairings!

On each pairing, you will see 1*, 2**, or 3***. This is based on how interested I am in that pairing
Just some pairings
Werewolf/Hunter***
Hunter/Anthro***
Furry/Furry**
Furry/Feral**
Elf/Elf**
Human/Neko**
Human/Furry**
Furry/Neko***
RichGirl/PoorGirl***
Coach/Student**
Bully/Victim**
Counselor/Student***
Librarian/Student**
Queen/Princess**
Elf/Feral ***
Princess/Knight**
Queen/Maid*
Princess/Princess**
Princess/Peasant**
Traveler/Queen**
Queen/Queen**
Witch/Princess**
Elf/Werewolf***
Traveler/Native**
Monster/Girl*
Assassin/Assassin*
Soldier/Civilian**
Fairy/Girl***
Fairy/Fairy**
MLP***
Pokemon***
Naruto**
Bleach**
Zelda**
Walking Dead**

Plots!: Check my f-list for more ideas. All of these ideas can be FxF or FutaxF, but I wrote most of them in FutaxF.

If after I list everything It's for example Romance/Smut, That means their will be a bit more Romance then smut. Same for the opposite.
These are basic outlines of my ideas for them, if you want to hear the full thing you'd have to ask! I have much, much more ideas and plots already pre-set for most of my ideas listed above and some just stuck in my head! I don't give many here, and I should write more for them, but here!

The Unlikely Pair.
Romance/Smut.
This would take place in a high-school or college setting, with a shy girl. She doesn't have many friends, doesn't talk much. She's pretty smart too. This girl always hangs outside by the Tennis courts. ((Or sport of your choosing)) Mostly because she's madly in love with the tennis team captain. She would talk to her sometimes, always watching her, going to all her games, everything. ((The captain can be a jerk at first)) She would soon confess her unending love for the girl one day, finding out the captain might have the same feelings for her.

Mistress/ Maid.
Smut/Romance.
This would be the story of a Mistress, who falls in love with one of her maids. She constantly is with the maid, she gives her easier jobs, lets her buy stuff, gives her presents, all that stuff. The maid would soon catch on, having loved her Mistress for a while. They would soon become a bit more then a Mistress and her Maid

The Princess's Knight:
Romance/Smut or Smut/Romance
The knight has always been their for her princess, being her body-guard for almost seven years now. Both are in love with each other, but are scared to admit it to each other. When their kingdom is attacked, the knight must bring her princess to a faraway safe place that was made to protect her. Their bond grows as they travel, the two soon admitting their secrets to each other as they travel.

Bully Love.
Romance/Smut
A girl in college/high school had been bullied for a while from this one girl, but even through all of the bullying, the girl has loved the bully for a while. She would confess her feelings for the bully. The two would have mixed feelings, the bully still messing with the girl, but not as intense, her liking for the girl growing. The two would soon fall in love, the bullying stop, the girl soon helping put her bully on the right path.

Forbidden Love: Romance/Smut
A lonely, single princess has many maids, and she favors one in particular. She is deeply in love with her maid, but it is forbidden for her to be with her. The feelings are confessed, both love each other. The two secretly meet to be together, but when their love is found, what will the princess do? Will she deal with the punishment of this, to leave her kingdom, to be with her love?

Hunter And The Hunted. Romance/Smut
A werewolf hunter's daughter has been taught werewolves are horrible, nasty, vicious creatures, to never become there friend. When her father passed away, her mother took control but soon she passed away also. Forced to live on her own, the daughter would soon catch a wolf, but she can't kill it, not with it bleeding, injured, needing help, she can't do it. So, she brings it home, cleans it up, and soon, the two grow to friends actually living together. The hunter teaches the werewolf the humans way of life and soon enough, the two fall deeply in love.

Winters greeting. Romance/Smut.
A young girl opens her door one winter day to find a box, containing a neko. Her family raises the neko as their own, taking her in and giving her a home. The neko falls in love with the families daughter, but the parents forbid it. After dating for months in private, the daughter rubs off with the neko so they can live their own life.

A roommates Christmas confession.
Two girls live together as roommates, they have been friends for years, but one doesn't want to be friends, she wants to love her. As Christmas comes around, the girl decides that the best present to give her friend would be her love.

The girl at the stand.
You wouldn't think anything of her. Selling apples from her friends families farm to help out, sitting there in her stand with a long line of people waiting to buy. When you bite into that free apple she gives you since she's never seen you before, you wouldn't think anything of it! It is a bit odd that everyone else is gone.. But your knee's would go weak, you'd feel the need to be fucked, be drenched, unable to form words. You wouldn't fight or say anything as she leads you off to somewhere private, maybe the farm, her car, or sneak you off to a forest.. When you wake covered in cum, sore, drool all over yourself and hot spunk in all your holes you'd be so confused. Scared. So you'd go back to that girl who you know raped you, and when you confront her at school all alone, expecting her to spill the beans, who's going to stop her from easily overpowering and raping you again- Yet this time not let you go?

Stranded:

This RP would include A girl x a tribe or a tribes leader. The tribe's last male has died out, leaving them without any way to continue their tribe. My girl is currently taking a cruise for summer, her parents let her go alone, just her and some friends on a warm, tropical cruise. A nasty storm appears that ends up with the cruise ship smashing into some rocks, the ocean swallowing it up, carrying it down to the bottom. She is the only one who survives from this, being washed ashore onto a large, unknown tropical island where the tribe lays. Being a female that the tribe doesn't need they would rather let her die, but with her clothes being so ripped and wet the hidden member between her legs is seen. Knowing she'll be the only way to continue the tribe they bring her in, bandage her wounds with what they have and let her rest. When she wakes she's given a tour of the island (or islands, perhaps) and the tribe, then told of what she was really saved for. Will she accept the offer, or have to be forced into being a free cock for everyone of the tribe to ride? Will she be saved, become the new leader of the tribe, will she help them with technology? Perhaps she tries and forms her own tribe to take over everything forcefully after being told the truth of why she's there, only to mate with everyone. Many things can be done with this!

The Crime Lord- Earth, 2783. This idea is set hundreds of years into the future. Earth has joined under one flag, uniting their resources under a government of a leader elected from each continent. Earth is in a golden age, life is being saved, colonization of other planets is happening, resources and money is everywhere. Everything is fast, cities are huge, massive breakthroughs in science happen all the time. However with all this prosperity, crime still rages on. New guns, new cities, money, massive populations. Gangs swell, one in particular. The C.V, or Cobalt Vipers, lead by an infamous lady that no one knows the true name to. It's a bit like the movie dredd. They control massive swaths of cities, smuggle drugs, money, and guns. But the world has had enough of crime and pointless deaths. A new type of police, humans fused with animals, are sent to stop them. They are slaughtered, but one in particular lives, one that catches the leaders eyes.

Colonization of X453-B2.
This is set in the same year of the one above but Earth is doing even better. There IS no crime like that. There's robberies and such, but gangs have all but wiped out. Robots are common, speeders, space travel, plasma rifles, lazers. Inventions are swelling everywhere, it seems everyday something is discovered! But then something is discovered ten years before this is set. X453-B2, or commonly known as "Super Earth 2". It's a planet seven years away from Earth with the tech they have. It's twice the size of Earth, with water, oxygen, tree's, land, oceans, etc. It nearly fits Earth perfectly. Two hundred brave men and women are sent on this journey to colonize. The RP would more be two women (one perhaps the leader of the group) falling in love along with colonizing this place. If you'd want to be an Aliens, it could be one human sent to explore getting captured by them, or perhaps they accept her and bring her to their leader. She'd begin studying the planet and begin falling in love with one of the aliens. If the planet is empty of any intelligent form of life but still has animals, she could be "studying" the species of the planet up close.

So if your interested PM me or leave a quick message here! Thanks for taking the time to read this!

GAME IDEAS:
Team Fortress 2
Zelda
FNAF
Pokemon
Fallout
-More coming soon

I have an updated F-list if you wish to see it. I also draw a bit, so I have a few pony OCs if you're interested in MLP.

<~Claudette~>​

RE: Looking for FxF and Futa fun (Maybe FxM)

The bump...I might be inactive next week, got some stuff coming up

RE: Looking For FxF And Futa Fun!

I am up for a House ownerxMaid rp shoot we can make it furry and I will play a cat person ina Modernesque Fantasy world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom