Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Belle's Literate Roleplay Search [mxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbyfire

Super-Earth
Hello there! My name is Isabelle but just Belle or Izzy will do. I am a literate roleplayer and therefore I only want to play with other literate roleplayers. I play heterosexual scenes only but I do not care if you are a male or a female roleplayer, as long as we work out a way for one of us to be playing a female character and one of us to be playing a male character.

Post Length: I post between 4 and 10 paragraphs for an introduction and never drop below 2 in my replies. I am not saying you have to write a huge introduction but I would like at least 2 paragraphs in responses.

Where I play: I play over PM only.

My request page will be split into three different sections: Likes, dislikes and genres. I might post some of my plots up as well, but I have had a problem with people stealing them in the past and therefore I am a bit weary.

For a quick look, here is my F-list. http://www.f-list.net/c/labelledamesansmerci
ROMANCE. I cannot stress how much I want this in my roleplays. It makes me so much happier when there is romance between the characters instead of mindless sex.

*Age differences: Big differences are not required but are preferred. Seven to ten years are my favorite, sometimes with the female in her late teens while the male is an adult. (Right now, I am craving major ageplay. Like something between a 15 year old girl and a 25-35 year old man.)

Historical settings: My favorite so I will be more likely to fulfill a request if it is in a historical setting. But please don’t let this stop you from giving me a modern request! I love the modern setting as well.

Dislikes:
Incest*
Might be willing to try in a historical setting...been watching a lot of Game of Thrones haha...would have to have an outstanding plot for me to do this.

Macro/micro anything

Master/Slave

Abuse

WARNING: Please keep in mind that these are not all my likes and dislikes. If it is not listed in the dislikes or likes please feel free to ask for it! The dislikes are just my absolute no’s and the likes are just my absolute favorites. Also, if you are uncomfortable with something on my likes list, feel free to bring it up to me, besides romance; it doesn’t have to be included.

Genres:
Just a short list of my most wanted roleplays for the moment. I will be adding more often.
Knight/Princess
Arranged Marriage
Princess/Servant
Prince/Servant
Werewolf/Human(Modern or Historical)
Best friends
Artist/Muse(Modern or Historical)
Model/Photographer
Young Father/Babysitter
Nazi/Jewish girl
High Class/Low Class
Neighbors
Greek/Persian
Best friend/Best friend's little sister
Vampire/Human-Give me anything that resembles twilight and you will be refused.
Time travel
Native American/Settler or Settler's daughter

Beauty and the Beast: Heavy Romance, Victorian setting
Beast was transformed into a creature very much like the Disney version of the beast by a witch because of his vanity and unkindness to others; he is given five years to find someone to love him truly, how will the witch determine this true love? When the lady in question is willing to make love to him in his beastly form. He does not think this is possible so he does what he knows best, he tries to pay for love. With only one year left, Beast emerges from his manor and makes an offer to the town; he will buy someone’s daughter from them, so that the girl has no other choice than to stay with him all day every day. How could she not come to love him with so much time spent together? And so a man who has been slowly losing his fortune over the years offers up his youngest daughter, a beautiful and innocent girl. She is taken to live with the beast, who begins to fall in love with her quickly and because of this love starts to change his ways. She feels nothing but friendship for him at first but then slowly she starts to realize that she loves him too, but time is running out.

I want this roleplay to be very romantic and the sex will not happen right away, I want build up. So, only ask for this one if you are interested in roleplaying the process of two people falling deeply in love.

Note*

I am just returning from a long break, I am in college full time and I have a job so please do not send me an angry PM if it has only been a day since my reply. Also, if I have roleplayed with you in the past and dropped our roleplay, I am very sorry and feel free to PM me again if you wish.

I'd like to do either beauty and the beast or could we do a combo of the arraigned marriage and the Were/human? Pm me and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom