Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Were Awareness Foundation (WAF) Upper Floor

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
314pa34.jpg

Were Awareness Foundation (WAF) Upper Floor
(The upper floor of the WAF labs is located near the dungeons of the castle and just above of the WAF sub-basement labs. The WAF labs are founded and operated by Remus Theodore Lupin.)

ehcisz.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname): Astrid Shadowstorm
Attire: Generic school uniform and robes.
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year.
Wand: Ivy, Unicorn tail hair, 8 in, swishy.
Tagging: Anyone; Remus.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Early evening.

"Hello?" Astrid called out, her voice soft and melodic, as she quietly entered the room. She held fast to the covered tray as she began making her way further into the room, her eyes darting about, taking in her surroundings. Across the way she could see Professor Lupin working away. He seemed to be peering at a sort of notebook of sorts. He was clearly working hard. The fact that he hadn't heard her or even looked up was evidence enough of that. Biting down on her lip, she dared to move closer until she was finally standing in front of where he was working. Swallowing hard, she then cleared her throat. "P-professor?" she began as she set down the tray. "I heard talk that you'd be down here and it seems that it wasn't merely idle gossip." Her cheeks reddened a bit from beneath her hood. Tugging on it, she took a step back. "But, I thought you might like to take a break and eat something. Every good researcher needs sustenance," she added, smiling a bit. "So please, here is some dinner for you. I do hope you don't mind the intrusion." At that, she bit down on her lip again and clasped her hands together, hoping she hadn't bothered him, but also hoping he'd take a moment to stop and eat something.

ehcisz.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname): Astrid Shadowstorm
Attire: Generic school uniform and robes.
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year.
Wand: Ivy, Unicorn tail hair, 8 in, swishy.
Tagging: Anyone; Remus.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Early evening.

Astrid tilted her head. Well now, this was a most peculiar reaction indeed. Perhaps university would prove to be a better environment that primary in the end. Sure, there were unfortunately several who'd already been staring--ogling, more like it--but at least it was refreshing to finally come across those who did not, those who either didn't seem affected by the Veela 'pull' or had something else that pulled at them much more strongly.

"I... I'm sorry, professor," Astrid then stated. "I must've caught you at a bad time. However, this is exactly why it's the perfect time." Her cheeks were burning beneath her hood as she then gestured toward the tray of food she'd brought down and set on the table. "Your supper, professor. Really, you need to take a break. You need to make sure you take a moment for yourself. Even if it's a brief one." At that, she removed the tray cover and revealed the supper she'd brought down for him.

Back
Top Bottom