Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M f f group BDSM/D&S theme - CLOSED

Strmas

Super-Earth
I have an idea for a small group RP in the D&S realm that I would love to explore. The RP involves a married couple (male dom, female sub). I will play the husband. They live in a large house secluded in the woods. They have a close female friend who has just been fired from her job for losing her temper with a customer. The friend has a long history of losing jobs because she can't control her temper. With today's economy and with her bad work record she can't find any work and is in serious trouble.

The friend does not know about the dom/sub relationship of the married couple. The wife is bi and both she and the husband are attracted to the friend who flirts with both of them. The wife has also wanted to explore her domme side. The couple decide this is an opportunity to seduce their friend and bring her into their circle as a sub to both of them.

I am really interested to see how the relationship dynamics develop between the three. How the couple seduce the girl into their hidden world and maneuver her into more and more submissive role to both the husband and wife.

What I'm looking for: Two female characters, one to play my characters wife, the other to play our friend.

Takers?

RE: M f f group BDSM/D&S theme

We can play the friend being a old childhood friend of the wife character or even wife's younger sister. Up to the player.

I'm willing to play the friend if thats okay, I prefer playing the sub anyways

Welcome Aceinth! From reading your profile I think you will be perfect for the story. Wildkat, if you are still interested we are now complete! I'v started a profile page for us to post profies. And the name of the thread for stor will be BDSM_D&S_Sharing
The profile page is BDSM_D&S_Sharing Profile Page http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40422&pid=1072665#pid1072665

I will also create a OOC thread for us to discuss plot.

Strmas

Great wildkat and loved your character profile.

Hi Ace,
Your profile looks great! thanks for posting it. From now on we will be using the OOC thread and i will mark this as closed since we have all our characters.

Back
Top Bottom