Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My request, Ideas post with intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so this is going to be my default idea post with a bit of an intro with an explanation of what I'm kind of looking for in my
role-plays\Scenes and what I'm into, so keep coming back for updates and stuff. most of my updates will be in my replies as I don't just do normal bumps. so check my replies to see my new ideas.

First off, I'm looking for people with open minds, if you are closed minded, I'll find out in due time.
(not that I expect the closes minded to know they are)

First I like to say that, while I will PM with other people, I really don't like RPing threw this PM system, An I don't do IM much either cause I don't like Yahoo chat and MSN is a pain in my ass. if I do IM, it's with Gtalk.
But most of all I like, or should I say love thread play.

I know a lot of people don't but I like it. I like people reading my stuff and getting feed back (just not in the thread I'm playing in, pm me your feedback if you care to do so) I might do email Rp as well, but I would like permission to post publicly the finish product for people to read. I'll edit out names as best as I can, keeping only PC names and the like. online ID's I'll remove and so forth if wanted.

Next, I'm looking for detailed role playing, this means that you have to at lest be able to write at lest a paragraph per post, with actions and reactions that I can work with and I will offer the same back in return.
Cause I'm going to try to put an effort into each of my post and I like to see a return effort back.

I'm not going to say that your spelling has to be perfect, cause I can tell you that mine is not going to be, the same go's for grammar, I don't have the best grammar when writing, as I well admit I have dyslexia and a few other learning disabilities that effects my writing, but I try to do my best, but I do ask that you know how to break up your writing and know how to use space breaks what possible. Cause nothing is worse to read then a run on paragraph with out any spacing or breaks. It's a strain on my eyes.

Now this is a big thing for me so read carefully, I enjoy playing with gender stereotypes, as a gender fluid\Queer woman I identify myself (at lest mentally) as both genders. So I will some time want to role play as either a man or as a woman depending on my mood that moment, but I won't switch my character gender mid-play, this I promises.

Also with that said, I also would like to explore and play with Transsexuality in some of my role plays and scenes. This with include, Male to Female, Female to Male, Futanari, Cross-dressing, Intersex, Androgyny and hermaphroditism.

Another thing I want to touch upon, is my role, I'm looking to play the Dominant\Top at lest in the majority of the role-plays\scenes that I'm going to be in. I'll bottom from time to time and even Switch depending on the role-play, plot and scene, but mostly I like to Top.

Now let's talk fetish, with there being so many out there it's going to take forever and a day to list, so list the majors one in color order, being with Green to yellow and ending in red.
Any thing not on the list, feel free to PM me and we can talk and discuss it over , I'll thing about it and I'll give you an answer if it will happen or not.

Green, is a full go yes and I'm cool with it, with some exceptions, but we can talk about those when and if they arise.

Yellow is a maybe, wait and see, let's talk it over and I'll decide if I'm okay with allowing it.

Red Is a NO, full stop, not going to happen not in this life time or the next.

With that said let's get to the lists

Green

Incest, Consensual sex and Kink, Bondage, age play starting at at lest 16 going upwards, age gaps

Yellow
Non- Consensual sex and Kink, beastiality\Zoophilia\K9, non sexual violence, waste play like scat, piss and puke, age play between 15 and 16, Blood. Humiliation. Death (as a plot device)

Red
Gore, mutilation, vore

P.S this post will be under semi-regular construction, meaning that I will be editing it every once in a while to reflect my changes in taste and what I'm looking for in my role-plays and scenes.

Oh here is a list of my quick and fast list
Vampire+Victim
Teacher+student
Teacher+Janitor.
Werewolf+Victim
Demon+Cultist (Taken at the moment)
Cheerleader+School Nerd
Demon+Vampire
Prostitute+John
Prostitute+Prostitute
Prostitute+Virgin
Teacher+ Virgin
Teacher+ School Nerd
Cheerleader+ Janitor
Principal+ teacher
Principal+ Cheerleader
Cheerleader+ student president
Principal+student president
barbarian+princess
barbarian+ Village Girl
hentai Monster+ Victim.
hentai monster+ Vampire
Witch+teenager
Boyfriend+ Girlfriends Mother
Girlfriend+ Boyfriends Brother

Oh just to let you all know I have a rating system for How much I'm craving an idea I have listed here.
Besides each title there will be a diamonds symbol like this the more diamonds the more I'm craving it. simple right.

= willing to do it, but in no rush, lowest priority
♦♦= looking forward to do this idea, but again no rush to start it up
♦♦♦= okay this one I'm willing to work to get this off the ground to get started, medium priority/Craving
♦♦♦♦= if you mention this to me an are serious, I'm willing to talk to you seriously about it. Second Highest priority/Craving
♦♦♦♦♦= I'm Craving this, it's often in the back of my mind and I like to get it started A.S.A.P Highest priority/Craving

Idea #1: My Young Mistress
(taken at the moment)​
Female+Female D\s play, age gap
I happen to be a 16 year old girl from a middle class family that is quite bright, happy and has the whole summer free to my self and do with what ever I please. My parents are very trusting and do not question what I do with my time and how I spend it. just as long as I let them know I'm safe every so often. but I also have a budding Dominant side and it's just starting to show it's self in me sexually.

You will happen to be a very rich single woman between the ages of 35 and 40 that I happen to meet threw some strange twist of fate and we quickly become friends and shortly after that more then friends. an over the course of the summer we spend time with each other, as you treat me to some of the best thing that only the rich can do.

But there is another side to you as you are also a submissive an you are looking for a mistress to take control of you be that one person in you live that you live to serve.

More ideas to come later.
feel free to PM or reply below
~Strings

Eating Cake ♦♦♦♦

Donna is a woman that does not fear anything and has so much power and money that she can do anything she wants with out having to worry a second about the repercussions of her actions. She could literal get away with murdering a person in a crowed room and not spend a second in jail. She is respected by many people and feared by even more people that that. She is not a person one simply mess's with.

These are the stories of her adventures, where she does what she wants, where she want, to whom ever she want, an how the rest of the world is powerless against her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom