Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My request, Ideas post with intro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so this is going to be my default idea post with a bit of an intro with an explanation of what I'm kind of looking for in my
role-plays\Scenes and what I'm into, so keep coming back for updates and stuff. most of my updates will be in my replies as I don't just do normal bumps. so check my replies to see my new ideas.

First off, I'm looking for people with open minds, if you are closed minded, I'll find out in due time.
(not that I expect the closes minded to know they are)

First I like to say that, while I will PM with other people, I really don't like RPing threw this PM system, An I don't do IM much either cause I don't like Yahoo chat and MSN is a pain in my ass. if I do IM, it's with Gtalk.
But most of all I like, or should I say love thread play.

I know a lot of people don't but I like it. I like people reading my stuff and getting feed back (just not in the thread I'm playing in, pm me your feedback if you care to do so) I might do email Rp as well, but I would like permission to post publicly the finish product for people to read. I'll edit out names as best as I can, keeping only PC names and the like. online ID's I'll remove and so forth if wanted.

Next, I'm looking for detailed role playing, this means that you have to at lest be able to write at lest a paragraph per post, with actions and reactions that I can work with and I will offer the same back in return.
Cause I'm going to try to put an effort into each of my post and I like to see a return effort back.

I'm not going to say that your spelling has to be perfect, cause I can tell you that mine is not going to be, the same go's for grammar, I don't have the best grammar when writing, as I well admit I have dyslexia and a few other learning disabilities that effects my writing, but I try to do my best, but I do ask that you know how to break up your writing and know how to use space breaks what possible. Cause nothing is worse to read then a run on paragraph with out any spacing or breaks. It's a strain on my eyes.

Now this is a big thing for me so read carefully, I enjoy playing with gender stereotypes, as a gender fluid\Queer woman I identify myself (at lest mentally) as both genders. So I will some time want to role play as either a man or as a woman depending on my mood that moment, but I won't switch my character gender mid-play, this I promises.

Also with that said, I also would like to explore and play with Transsexuality in some of my role plays and scenes. This with include, Male to Female, Female to Male, Futanari, Cross-dressing, Intersex, Androgyny and hermaphroditism.

Another thing I want to touch upon, is my role, I'm looking to play the Dominant\Top at lest in the majority of the role-plays\scenes that I'm going to be in. I'll bottom from time to time and even Switch depending on the role-play, plot and scene, but mostly I like to Top.

Now let's talk fetish, with there being so many out there it's going to take forever and a day to list, so list the majors one in color order, being with Green to yellow and ending in red.
Any thing not on the list, feel free to PM me and we can talk and discuss it over , I'll thing about it and I'll give you an answer if it will happen or not.

Green, is a full go yes and I'm cool with it, with some exceptions, but we can talk about those when and if they arise.

Yellow is a maybe, wait and see, let's talk it over and I'll decide if I'm okay with allowing it.

Red Is a NO, full stop, not going to happen not in this life time or the next.

With that said let's get to the lists

Green

Incest, Consensual sex and Kink, Bondage, age play starting at at lest 16 going upwards, age gaps

Yellow
Non- Consensual sex and Kink, beastiality\Zoophilia\K9, non sexual violence, waste play like scat, piss and puke, age play between 15 and 16, Blood. Humiliation. Death (as a plot device)

Red
Gore, mutilation, vore

P.S this post will be under semi-regular construction, meaning that I will be editing it every once in a while to reflect my changes in taste and what I'm looking for in my role-plays and scenes.

Oh here is a list of my quick and fast list
Vampire+Victim
Teacher+student
Teacher+Janitor.
Werewolf+Victim
Demon+Cultist (Taken at the moment)
Cheerleader+School Nerd
Demon+Vampire
Prostitute+John
Prostitute+Prostitute
Prostitute+Virgin
Teacher+ Virgin
Teacher+ School Nerd
Cheerleader+ Janitor
Principal+ teacher
Principal+ Cheerleader
Cheerleader+ student president
Principal+student president
barbarian+princess
barbarian+ Village Girl
hentai Monster+ Victim.
hentai monster+ Vampire
Witch+teenager
Boyfriend+ Girlfriends Mother
Girlfriend+ Boyfriends Brother

Oh just to let you all know I have a rating system for How much I'm craving an idea I have listed here.
Besides each title there will be a diamonds symbol like this the more diamonds the more I'm craving it. simple right.

= willing to do it, but in no rush, lowest priority
♦♦= looking forward to do this idea, but again no rush to start it up
♦♦♦= okay this one I'm willing to work to get this off the ground to get started, medium priority/Craving
♦♦♦♦= if you mention this to me an are serious, I'm willing to talk to you seriously about it. Second Highest priority/Craving
♦♦♦♦♦= I'm Craving this, it's often in the back of my mind and I like to get it started A.S.A.P Highest priority/Craving

Idea #1: My Young Mistress
(taken at the moment)​
Female+Female D\s play, age gap
I happen to be a 16 year old girl from a middle class family that is quite bright, happy and has the whole summer free to my self and do with what ever I please. My parents are very trusting and do not question what I do with my time and how I spend it. just as long as I let them know I'm safe every so often. but I also have a budding Dominant side and it's just starting to show it's self in me sexually.

You will happen to be a very rich single woman between the ages of 35 and 40 that I happen to meet threw some strange twist of fate and we quickly become friends and shortly after that more then friends. an over the course of the summer we spend time with each other, as you treat me to some of the best thing that only the rich can do.

But there is another side to you as you are also a submissive an you are looking for a mistress to take control of you be that one person in you live that you live to serve.

More ideas to come later.
feel free to PM or reply below
~Strings

The New Guy is Hot

The new guy is hot ♦♦♦
F2M+F Teenagers between 15 to 19, Smut, romance, teenage issues, Transgender Issues, plot and smut

Inspired by the Tab web comic http://www.khaoskomix.com/ most notably Tom story

The Setup
It's a New school year and the local high school and every one is comeback from the summer break with stories to tell of what they did and looking forward to classes.
But there is a new guy that no one know him, his story is that he just moved to town just a few weeks ago and this is his first time that any one is really got a chance to meet him and get to know what he's like.

He sort of a bad boy type, got a couple of facial piercings, he's buff and some of your friends thinks he's kind of cute.

Thing is that there is more to this guy then any one really knows. Under the clothing, this guy is really a girl struggling with their identity and their gender, an they came here for a fresh start to explore the world and their identity as a male.

Me

I'll be playing Simon\Simone, the new student at the schools, I just moved to town and I've been keeping mostly to my self, but now this is the first day of school, I'm forced to interact with the rest of the school. I keep mostly to myself, but for what ever reason that changes.

You:
You are one of the local girls at the school, you know it like the back of your hand, you know the every hallway and room in the place cause you been there long enough, but you can't wait to get out and really see the world, but till then, your stuck here.
Here the odd thing tho for what ever reason,this new guy has caught you interest and you can't help but want to get to know him and try to be his friend, maybe if your lucky, maybe more then that.
(leavening her open ended for your creation)

Nothing But Open fields

Nothing But Open fields​

Female+Female, Female+Male Female+Animal, Incest, Consensual sex and Kink, Bondage, beastiality\Zoophilia\K9, Smut and Plot​
The Setup

A young girl shows up by taxi in front of a farm house in the middle of southwest America, there are fields as far as the eye can see in every direction. The farm or more like a ranch is belongs to the young girls aunt and the girl is there because her mother died in a tragic car accident and she had no place to go be her aunts place far from the life that she once knew.

Now in this place the girl adapts to her new life on the ranch, learning to ride horses, do chores around the grounds, Go to school, an in her free time make friends with some of the local colorful people.
But she also exploring other thing as well in this new place, like her body, the bodies of the same local people, even her own aunt and maybe just maybe when no one is looking even the farm animals.

Me:
I'll be playing Lana, she 17 and she just moved here for a nameless metropolis after the tragic loss of my mother and now having to deal with adapting to life in the country, having to find new friends after leaving the ones she knew behind.
As she gets use to living on the ranch, she meet the people and develops friendships with the people around the area, maybe even something more then friendship.

But it's not just the people around town, she explores her aunt and maybe a few other member of her family, even going so far to ride the Horses and the family dog.

You:
this I'm leaving open cause there is so many possibilities that I'm not going to pigeon hole anybody into a set role. You can play any concept that you can thing of that makes sense in this setting.
One of the towns people, a ranch hand, one of my cousins, an aunt or uncle, even a farm animal, but I do ask that if you want to play an animal, I don't want a Mister Ed or a Brian Griffin (No talking animals) you can play them as if they have human level intelligence and feeling, but that's it. No tap dancing cows or sheep that know karate.

Oh an one more thing before I forget, NO RED NECKS stereotypes, I'll allow a few but only if their low key

Just Pm me with the details of the type of character you have in mind and I'll try to get back to you A.S.A.P
P.S the more detail you put into them the better. It will give me something to play against.

P.S.S also again, I like this to be a group Rp if possible

That Barista is a Bitch

That Barista is a Bitch
F+F F+M M+M Futa+Any, Consensual sex and Kink, Bondage, minimum age 16, Non- Consensual sex and Kink, beastiality\Zoophilia\K9, non sexual violence, Blood, Plot and Smut​

There this new and trendy Coffee shop in the middle of the city that every one is raging about, they say the coffee is to die for and the atmosphere is out of this world. People are showing up all the time to get coffee but they stay for the attitude.

Cause at the Juan is Dead cafe the people come for the staff, a sassy group of men and women that are about give the costumer what they want, and they want attitude.

Ravenna the owner and manger of Juan is Dead cafe runs a tight ship, the place is so busy that it's she keep it open almost 24 hours.
But there is more to this Trendy coffee shop, cause little does the people know, but Ravenna has this special coffee brew that has this strange effect on people that drink it. She only serves it to regular costumers and the staff at the cafe that she really likes. As to what does this Strange brew does to people, to some it's a Aphrodisiac, to other it is incense in their sexual potency and prowess, an in a few rare cases it can even change a person gender or turn them into a Futa. But what ever it does, it has a strange way of opening up a person sexually.

Other note: this Rp is going to have a bit of a supernatural flare to it, but I don't want it to be blatantly obvious, it works itself more into the background.

Me:

Ravenna is the owner and manger of the Juan is Dead cafe, the newest and trendy coffee bar in the city. She what a lot of people would call a hipster chick, but she does not care for titles, she's got a bit of an attitude, she confident and she won't take shit from any one.

But little does any one know, Ravenna is a modern day witch and a powerful one as well, but she is careful about using her power, but that does not mean that she can't use them once in a while to have a little sexy fun with the people that she likes.

You:
I'm leaving this open for you to decided what you like to play, the only thing is that you have to play a either a regular costumer or one of the staff members, which will both have there advantages and disadvantages. Like the costumer can come and go as freely as they like an don't have to take orders from Ravenna, but don't get to use the back room or get free food and drink, an have to pay for every thing.
You can also have supernatural power and be a supernatural creature, but be subtle about it. I don't want huge 9 foot tall werewolves walking into the shop, or some one tossing fireball across the room.

Lastly I'm hoping to make this a group role-play, I don't have much Exp with running one, but I'm hoping to get on of the ground.

100 MPH

100MpH​
F+F F+M M+M Consensual sex and Kink, Bondage, minimum age 16, Non-Consensual sex and Kink , non sexual violence, Blood, Death Plot, drama ,action and Smut

The score is simple, 30 million dollars in French bearer bonds are waiting to be stolen and to be split between the crew, a mixed bag of guys and girls all bring there own unique set of skills and talents to this job, as well as their history.

some of them want a payday, other are doing for the thrill of the heist, some one might not even have a choice in the matter and is being forced to do this against their will. What ever their reasons are, their all here and the job is going to happen.

But the Job is not going to be a simple smash and grab, the crew is going to plan it out, scout out the site, get any special tools that they might need to pull off this job, an most of all they need to get away clean. But they Got 6 months to plan and pull of the job, plenty of time to get it right and maybe do a few thing on the side as well.

Me:
I'm thinking I'm going to have to pulling sort of a double duty on this one, playing both the crew Boss and the Driver.

The Crew Boss is here just to push the plot forward and give out assignments. So he's in the background most of time

But here's a short write up for him.

OTTO( Crew Boss)
He's an old man, been around long enough to know the difference between a good score and a fools run. After hearing word that there was a 30 mil pay out that was just waiting to be nab. so he started getting together a crew, 5 people of varying skills and trades.

Those that Know of Otto, know that he's smart, ruthless and most of all cunning, an at the age of 40, he's still at the top of his game. But people also know that Otto like the finner thing in life, fine food, fine wine, fine women and the rare time he likes a fine young teenage boy.

VICKY(the driver)

It's all about the speed, things that go fast and have go far are what Vicky is all about, she a speed freak, after her first time she rode a rollercoster feel the way it just would start off slow and then pick up that drop race around the track, she was addicted, after that she began trying out different thing, racing mountain bikes, then dirt bikes, all the way up to motorcycles and cars, if it's fast she likes it.

But after a while the thrill of a normal race was not giving her the thrill that she wanted, she craved. so she got into street racing an for a while she got that same excitement that she was searching for, but that only lasted for so long.
Then she got an offer for one of the other drivers at a street race, they need a second skilled driver for getaway, she agreed and the thrill of that job was enough to get her juice flowing like nothing she ever felt before. Vicky found her niche and boy does she love it.

You:
Okay, for this role play, I say there are going to be only 4 slots open for players. I like the characters to be criminals an outlaws, what you choose to play is open for you to decided, but they should be a team player, this is a crew job after all. Also they should have a skill that they can bring to the heist that is uniquely their own and their one of a kind in there field of choice.

I would like at lest 2 more males and 2 more females Pc's, they can be straight, Gay, Bi or pansexual, (hopping for bi or pansexual as it will give every one a chance at each other)

I like this to be a group Rp as well, with plot sub-plots, drama and action. An let's not forget smut.

Beauty Falls
F+F, F+M, M+M, Futa+Any, Consensual sex and Kink, Bondage, minimum age 16, Non- Consensual sex and Kink,, non sexual violence, Blood, Death Plot, Smut, romance​
Fantasy setting,

A light in the night sky shoots across the vast void of black, it seem as if something is falling to earth and the people either race towards the fall light or away from it. This is a sign of great importance, a sigh that things are going to change for who ever finds the light and possess it will be a part of that change.

In a crater far in the middle of a thick forest a young woman wakes up, her hair sliver long and flowing, she stands almost 6 tall, a fit body and full breast, her hair covering her nakedness. She is an angel come to earth. her reason for being here, not even know to her, all she knows is that she is here now and must move among the people to find the reason she was sent to this place, for she at lest knows that she has mission that she must fulfill.

Far away from the Forest, forces of good and evil gather, they have seen the falling light and some of them know that the light was not just a light, but that of an angle, an legend or is it prophecy tell that if any one should possess an angle and drink the nectar of one, that they will gain great power, unlike any seen by mortal man, but only for a short time. So they race to find the light and have the angle so to have this power.

But some people don't care for power, they care for love, truth and romance. Poets, dreamers, Fools of the heart, children that seek Beauty in a ugly world, they too are drawn to the light, for it might be just what these foolhardy children need to become mature men and women. An maybe save the world as well.

Me:
Ariana, an angle sent to earth for a purpose that she don't even know what it truly is, all she know is that some where among the people of this land she will fine her purpose, her mission and do what she was sent here to do.
An although all angels are powerful creature, she has not the ability yet to call upon all that power that is within her just yet, she can call upon fragments of it from time to time, with varying levels of success and failure. Other then that she's quite smart, but she might be a little naive on how thing work in this world. But don' t get her wrong she is quite capable of handling a problem if push comes to shove.

You:
in this one I'm seeing people pick from one of three factions, the Forces of good, the Forces of evil, the Dreamers (some what neutral but can go either way)

the Good want to keep the forces of evil from getting the angel for what ever they have planed for her, also on a side note, they too would like the nectar of the angle, but are not going to force it out of her or make her give it up, they want her to give it to them of her own free will.

The Evil are much the same like the force of good, in that they want to keep the other side from getting the angle, but this is where there their similarities end. Where the force of Good are willing to respect the angle and who she gives her nectar too, the evils ones don't care for such thing and are more then willing to take what they want from her, by what ever means possible.

Then we have the Dreamers, they don't care for the battle between good and evil, that care for other thing in life, like art, culture, music, magic, love, romance and Beauty. For them Ariana is not some weapon to be use against that opposing force, she is something more then that, she is salvation from Tedium .

Besides choosing a side to belong to, the Characters should have a career of some sort, like black smith, Knight, Noble, Town fool, some thing that would fit in a fantasy setting.

I like Boyfriend Vs Girlfriend's mother ,it' my favourite..

Teacher Vs virgin is also fine..

Puppy love ♦♦♦♦♦

A young 16 year old girl is home alone and the only other living thing in the house is her male pet french bulldog Mick

she's on her period and she is having one of her horny mood swings and she can't seem to stop thinking about sex. She's eating a from a jar of peanut-butter with a spoon, maybe watching Tv or a movie.
She then see Mick an she starts to tease him and play with him, offering him peanut butter, then she get's the naughty idea to put peanut butter on her naughty parts to get Mick to lick it off. Things lead to other thing and she hoping that he will fuck her with his doggy dick.

Note, I'm looking not for bigger dog's, I like that idea of sex with tiny of mid-size ones.

I like this to be a 40% Plot 60% smut thread play, no IM No PM's
Pm me if you want to talk over this idea

My Boyfriend is Jelly ♦♦♦
F+ Other, tentacle sex, Consensual sex and Kink, Bondage, Plot, Smut, romance
A woman moves into a rundown apartment cause she can't afford anything else, the place is a wreak, the walls need repaired and are paper thin so you can her the armenian couple next door fight at the top of their lungs. The plumbing is in disrepair and bangs all the time and there is some thing bad smelling coming from the fridge.

She go's over to see what is in there and meet by a giant mutated amorphous blue raspberry gelatinous desserts that some how has gained sentience and is a wonderful sensitive, caring and really good in bed as well. But she finds that out latter.

An this is the tale of a Girl and her relationship with what many would call a blob monster.

Picture Ideas
This next set of link I'm about to share are pictures I found and I liked them and maybe like to do a role played inspire by these pictures. I could come up with ideas on my own, but I like to see what people send me as ideas.

Picture 1
Picture 2
picture 3
picture 4 (NSFW)
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7 (NSFW) Picture 7.5(NSFW)
Picture 8 (NSFW) Picture 9(NSFW) these two kind of go together
Picture 10(NSFW)
Picture 11
Picture 12(NSFW)
Picture 13(NSFW)
Picture 14(NSFW)
Picture 15(NSFW)

BackStage behind closed doors​
Female+Female​

The Hottest Pop singer is in town and she is performing tonight for a sold out crowd. She has a huge following and she even has her own set of groupie. Gia Slick as the media know her is an open lesbian and people know this. One night on of Gia's female fans sneaks backstage to see her Idol , but she gets more then she planed for as her Icon decides to give her the V.I.P treatment.

Working off her Debt
A very successful business women finds her self in a lot of trouble as she is forced into sexual slavery to pay of a gambling Debt. It seem that while she was making a lot of money threw her Business, she had developed a serious illegal gambling problem. Then the worst happen, her business started to go under and soon it went bankrupt. She losses every thing she had an she has no way of paying off her debts she was kidnapped an sold into slavery, the worst thing is, her new owner was her main business rival an she hated her, but now she has to serve her former rival as her slave. She may not like it but this is her life now, slave to a woman that she hates.

I love you teddy
Female+Male​

A young girl lays in bed crying as she just broke up with her boyfriend, she is very torn up about the break up that she wonders why they broke up. The worst thing is that she's he broke up with her just before she was going to see him to have sex with him cause she was horny. Crying alone in bed holding her teddy bear she falls asleep, lonely and horny.

Then she finds her self in a dream world, it's her bedroom but it's different as it is all hazy like she dreaming. The next thing she knows is that her favorite stuffed Teddy bear has come to life and tried to make her feel better for her lose. He consoles her as best as he can, but there is one last thing that she needs, she still horny, even in the dream. So her teddy does what he can for her in this manner as well and the two of then join together in a tender soon to become steamy love making moment.

She is like night and day

A new Girl arrives at school, she not much to look at, she wears her hair in a bun, she dressing very conservatively, she is well mannered and well behaved, she smart, but maybe not that well liked, as she tends to stick up her nose at people. Some would even say she is a bit of a prima donna, stuck up, prissy and a prude.

It's odd cause latter that night, you could have sworn that you saw the same girl at a house party and she was a very different girl, her hair was all let down, she dressed all slutty, she was a bit crass and rude, she care free and a big floozy.

The thing is, she is one an the same person, it's just that for some strange reason, once the sun sets, the stuck up good little girl turns into a real wild child, drinking partying and have lots of crazy sex. She is like some sort of Jekyll and Hyde. The thing is she does not know what happens to her at night, she forgets everything she did while the sun is down. Stranger still you are the only one who recognize her in either state, every one else thinks they are two different people, an no one can notice the similarity between the two of them.

Extra special notice
Also I plan on in the near future making a bunch of Stock characters for on again off again role plays that can be either used for short or long term thread plays. They might come with their own mini-setting but they can be transplanted into another setting if their concept work with it.

Stock character: Betsy Bea

CGirl_00_18.jpg

Name: Betsy Bea

Heights: 5' 8
Measurements: 34D-24-34
Weight: 155
Hair: White and long
Eye color: Violet

Fetishs:Erotic lactation, Milking, breastfeeding, cow print clothing,
turn offs: branding irons, cold hands, lactose intolerance

Bio
Betsy Bea is not her real name, but it's the one she go's by now since she changed.

You see long ago, Betsy was a happily married woman, with two children and a husband.
Then one day she learned that she was going to have a third child, she was happy and so was her husband. She gave birth to a health baby boy. She raised him and Breastfeed him just like a normal mother, but this time she took to liking how it felt when she was giving her son milk, it arouse her, she gained sensual pleasure from the feeding and when she was not feeding him, she would pump herself to get a feeling of emotional and sensual relief that she could not get else where.

Then thing broke down in her marriage, for some reason or another, she and her husband drifted apart, leading to a divorce. They went to court and she lost custody of her children. But she had still one thing in her life that she enjoyed, her breast and the milk that she produced.

She soon found other people that enjoyed drinking her milk, milking her, pumping her, both women and men. She found a thing that made her happy again.

But then the worst happen, the milk dried up, she could not make milk any more, she was depressed and desperate. She would do any thing to start making milk again. Then she found a doctor, that promised to give her back the ability to make milk, as much milk as she could want, all she had to do was do a little gene therapy. She agreed.

So the doctor gave her an injection, then hooked her up to a machines and over the next few day she would change from the woman she use to be into the woman she is now.

Little did she know then but the Doctor was quite Crazy and using strange science combined her DNA with that of a Holstein cow.

Now Betsy is part cow part woman, an she has never been more happy, she able to make all the milk she wants she even found a farmer that will milk her daily when she does not have a date with some other lucky guy or girl that is looking for a nice glass of fresh milk.

Note: Betsy is going to be one of my few submissive characters, bit only mildly so. she not stupid she is in fact quite smart, it's just she likes the feeling of providing milk and the way it feels to get milked, so she up plays her role a bit as a domestic cow, it's fun for her to have people milk her and do other thing as well. For her it's almost a game, an a fun one too.

Stock character: Kanon

Kanon_Naomi_Saito.jpg

Name: Kanon Naomi Saito
Ethnicity: Asian/Caucasian/Japanese
Measurements: 34A-24-36
Height: 5'11
Weight: 105
Hair Color: blond
Eye Color:blue
Tattoos: none, but wants to get one sooner or later.

Fetishs: Oral sex, Doggy style, Anal,
Turn offs: Cops, Handcuffs, lawyers

Bio:
Kanon is a fifth generation japanese american, but you would never know by the way she acts, dress and Looks. An that might have a lot to do with her father. She's the daughter of a Japanese woman and a Caucasian man. She got a lot of her looks from her father, but she got her fire from her mother.

Kanon is a rebel, she all attitude and no remorse.
She has a very traditional Japanese mother and a Father that is strict, fair, but he plays by his own set of rules.

But enough of Kanon home life, it out in the street that she belongs, she in the queen of the skate park, she knows more tricks then most any other skatergirl out there, she grinds, flip tricks, be it a kick flip, a heel flip, an ollie. She can do almost any basic trick in or out of the books.

She also the sort of girl that takes no shit from no one, guy, girl, adult or some one closer to her own age, she got attitude to spare and she just loves to give it away.

But when Kanon is not goofing off, skateboarding or out at a partying, you might catch her off some place getting freaky, she loves the taste of cum an how a dick feels in her mouth, an if it's not a dick it has to be pussy, she loves to lick, suck, nibble and slurp pussy just as much as the next person, maybe even more.

An if she really likes you she want you to fuck her from behind, she will just pull down her shorts bend over and have you jam in either in her ass or her pussy.

Note: Kanon is all about attitude and being free, she a trouble maker, she been in trouble with the law more then once, she likes to party and do thing that she knows that are bad for her, but she does it any ways. But she can also take care of her self, she knows how to fight, she even started a few in her time.
So if you want some one that is hard to control she the one for you.

Stock character: Kate

OFFICE_LADY_129.jpg

Name: Kate
Measurements: 42DD-30-36
Height: 5'10
Weight: 129
Eyes:Emerald
Fetishs:Public sex, Exhibitionism, Dogging
Turn off's: cold weather, prudes, Being dominated

Bio:
Kate is a secretary and personal assistant at a large legal Law firm, Schlong, Kuntz, Kokc and Dick.
She takes care of the daily need of some of the more important member of the staff, like the Board of directors, the Chief executive officer and other people in and around the firm.

Kate has a lot of duties around the office, scheduling of meetings, answering phone calls, taking notes, filing documents, but the once she she really likes are the ones that are a little on the naughty side.

Besides being a very important part of the daily operation of the firm, she is the chief of stress relief at the firm. It's her job to make sure ever one is in a good mood and are able to do their job with out having to dealing with any sort of stresses that might pop up.

This sometimes means throwing a party or a get together, some time it means scheduling a retreat weekend for a group of staff members. But more often it means that she has to take on a more hands on approach with her job as the chief.

Some times she find that her do her job right away, it does not matter where she is, if she has do to do her job, she does it, even if it's she has to do it in front of a group of strangers, she does it. An that is what see likes about this job, the places that it takes her, if she has to do it in a public park, she does it, lunch room will the staff are on lunch break, she does it. Hell she loves people seeing her do her job. She takes great pride in it.

Note: Kate is a bit of a nymphomaniac and she loves public sex, she love having people watching her do it. She a warm and caring person and friendly as well, an this has made her a lot of friends, but she has a lot of enemies as well because of the way she behaves her self in public.

Dad, Mick is touching me

Okay this is going to be a bit of a bizarre one, cause I got the idea from a picture I found online
http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com//s/Spidu/155999.jpg

a family of four are on a road trip, a mother, a father and their two children a son and a daughter, but the children are also futa as well, so they have both gender parts.

Well the two children are very immature and they are in the back of the family's station wagon.
Well the two of them are pestering each other, teasing, pocking each other, all the stupid things that kids do to get on each other nerves. Well as time go's on the pestering takes on a bit of a sexual twist, an the two siblings start to do naughty things to each other, all while their parents as in the front seats of the car as they drive. They are either ignoring what is happening between their two children or are blissfully unaware of what is happening, maybe they just don't care. What ever the case, they keep driving the car.

Side note: this is going to be one of those rare times when I will do play 14 year old and I'm asking that my role play partner does that same. I think it helps to sell the idea I bit more for me. This is more about immaturity and acting immature then age.
Also if either of us wants to play the parents, they are there as set dressing or Extras, they might have a few lines that pop up threw the course of the play, but there are not the main focus or this role-play.

Mom would not approve
female+ female or Female+ Futa​
A teenage girl walks into a tattoo and piercing parlor, it seems that she is thinking that she wants to get her nipples pierced as well as her hood. She is meet by the Girl that will be doing her piercings and she is an older, in at lest her 20's, she has her own fair share of piercings, even a few Tattoo's.
As she gets pierced, the teenager finds that she is getting turned on by the pain of the piercing and the needle as it go's threw her nipples and hood. Her adendent notices this an she get a little turned on as well and thing just sort of happen from there on in.

Note, yes I know your not suppose to have sex till a new piercing has fully healed, but this is erotic fiction an it is not real. So don't bitch at me.

Threesome
there not really a plot to this one, I just would like to do a Female+ female+male thread, we can come up with a bit of a plot to explain how this happens, but this one my be mostly just smut. Now I don't want to do double duty and I'm not asking for some one else to pull double duty either, so I'm looking for 2 players to partner up with for a group role play where the three of us play off each other.
Now this is just me, but I would really like to be the top in this one, with the other two bottoming under me. They can be be switchs to each other or you can figure out between yourselves who will be the secondary and who's tertiary (third)

My Cute Naga
in a fantasy world a cute young Naga girl heads to a local trading post to trade some rare herb the that she has collected for thing that her family need back in the forest where she lives, while there she is attacked by a group of men that don't much care for monsters like her, even though she is quite peaceful and does not mean to harm any one.

They a strong and powerful warrior comes along and see what is happening. The warrior intervene and fights off the bandits.
The Naga girl is thankful for that the warrior has saved her, an it is a Naga tradition, that if you save the life of a Naga, that Naga must serve their savor for the rest of their life.
So the Naga Girl starts to follow the warrior, despise the warrior objections, but they soon warm up to the Naga an becomes friends, an soon after that more then friends.

Note: this one I like to duel Gm with my partner, so that every once in a while we can surprise each other with an action scene. So maybe some time I'll spring an ambush on the two of us during play, and I expect the same same in return. This way we can keep each other on our toes.

More quick pairings
Angle\Nun
Raver Girl\ DJ
Drug dealer\Junky
land lady\ Tenant
Adventurer\ Monster girl
celebrity\stalker
celebrity\bodyguard
celebrity \ paparazzi
bar maiden\ Adventurer
Pirate wench\ bounty hunter

Brawl Street ♦♦

in the city there is a place that is only a few blocks long, but it is know as the toughest 3 blocks in the entire city. It's so tough that it has earned the name Brawl street.
People all over the city and some from even across the world have come this this street to prove how tough they are by fighting each other in no hold barred combat.
But some time the fight is not the only thing that happens on this street, some time fighters will hook up before a fight or after one. Cause some time you can't test a person true strength in a fight.

Apple& Peach ♦♦♦♦

Apple and Peach are best friends have been for a long time, since kindergarten, but they has both just turn 16, they have started to notice each other in a different way, they have these weird feeling that they did not have before for the other person. They don't know what to do and some how the two of them start to explore their feeling they are having for the other person in strange and wonderful ways.

Note: this is a sweet and innocent story about young romance between two people. It's can be funny at times, an while I don't want to use the word smut, I but I hope that sex will happen between the two of them.

High school is a different world

it's a another day at the local high school, the teachers are trying to keep the students under control, the students are wanting to be any place else but the school and there is a new student arriving fro the fist time. She cute, smart and one top of all the she a shape changing alien from another world.

It seem that she is a scientist from another world that was sent to earth to study earthlings, but some how she got Strand on earth after something scared the rest of her crew. Causing them to flee leaving her behind. Now stranded on earth she is stuck on this planet till her crew comes back for her.
So in the meantime she go's along and continues with her research. So she make her way into the school, but soon finds that there is more to these human teenagers and decides to study them.

One this she determinant to learn is the matting habits of teenagers. This is where her shape shifting ability comes in useful. It's strange though she seems that a few of these teenagers are developing feeling for her and she thinks she might be developing some for them.

The brother's Grimms' Fairy Tales

this is not so much a plot as a request for ideas, I got the idea after watching a video talking about Disney's Snow White and the the Seven Dwarfs. An it got me to thinking that the Grimms' Fairy Tales were just wonderful stories that are just waiting to be perverted.

Now I don't want Disney fairy tales, but I don't want super uber dark fairy tales either, some place in the middle is what I'm looking for. An I like them to have a bit of a modern take on them, taking place in modern times. But with still all the magic from the tales still there.

Some of the tales I can think of right now that I might like to do are
The Elves and the Shoemaker
Snow White
Rumpelstiltskin
Hansel and Gretel
Cinderella
but because there are so many stories to choose from I'm open to any of them just give me a story and I'll read it, or at the very lest get a basic idea of the story ( a Coles Notes or CliffsNotes of the story)
and meet you in play.

The Princess and the Punk ♦♦♦

Inspired by The Princess Diaries movie

A young princess from the country of Nornesse has come to New York on a diplomatic mission for her family and country. But for as long as she has been a princess, she has been surrounded by it's trapping and she wants a change. Even if it is just for a day. So she sneaks out of the embassy and away from her body guard to explore the city of New York.

As she is out in the city, she comes across a street punk girl and some how through some strange twist of fate they become friends, reluctantly at first. But as time passes the two warm up to each other and through even more of a twist they fall into bed with each other.

Setting: Principality of Nornesse ♦♦♦♦

This is not so much a plot but a setting that stories can take place in. kind of like how many stories take place in New York City and Manhattan (I know that Manhattan is in New York city don't nit-pick)

Any ways, I got to thinking that the united states of America is based of the idea that it is found based of the idea freedom of religion.
Well this got me to thinking, what if there was a country that was founded on the idea of sexual freedom and that any thing sexual in nature is allowed as long as it is consensual.

My hope is that as I play within this setting with other players that I can flesh out and create a rich and complicated society and culture. As I want this to be a collaborative effort between myself and as many different people that I can get involved.
Now the few thing that I want to try to working into the setting is that it's a Principality that is shares a borders with Germany, Netherlands and Belgium.
Is roughly the size of Barbados, which means that it is about 166 square miles and has a rough population of 280,000 people.
Another thing that I like to have in this setting is that, compared to the rest of the world, it is slightly ahead of the curve in technology and genetic engineering. This allows for people to become Futa and anthropomorphic animals over a course of a Roleplay.

Now I will say that I envision the government is ruled as a Monarchy, with a royal family of it's own.

Morning after Jill ♦♦

Jill is a nice normal girl, she is a student at her local college, she has a part time job as a waitress in a less then stellar Dinner. She does not have a boyfriend or even a Girlfriend. She knows she is at the very lest Bisexual maybe even pansexual, but she just so busy with everything in her life that she just does not have the time to have a life. But for the most part she's normal, expect for one major thing, she a sleepwalker.

Every so often she will get up in the middle of the night and have some sort of strange adventure, an wake up in some strange place or bed not knowing what she did the night before.

Notes: This idea is part character and part plot. The idea being that Jill wakes up one morning in the bed of some stranger and starts to have a relationship with them, that relationship being anything from platonic friends, to a future Wife\Husband.

P.S No I have not seen the hangover movies so I did not get this idea from there (but I have seen the trailers for them)

Love& Lead ♦♦♦½
Taken at the Moment
Their just a normal everyday marred couple, she cooks and cleans, he go's to the office and brings home the bacon, you could not ask for anything more, hell they even have a white picket fence and a 2 car garage. Pretty boring to tell you the truth.
But that is only half of their lives, the other half is a 180 degree turn from the life I was just telling you about, cause the two of them are globe trotting hired assassin's, an not just good one, famous ones, cause there wanted by Interpol, the F.B.I and the K.G.B
it's full of action, adventurer, intrigue and excitement.
Note: I want this idea to be a romantic action comedy sort of Rp. Think of movies like Grosse point blank, The Whole Nine Yards and Knight & Day.
We can take turns Gm the Rp, that way we can keep the action fresh. I like it to be a plot based with smut throw in no and again to spice thing up.
But one thing I would love to do is have a shoot out sex scene like in the movie Shoot 'Em Up.

If you don't know what scene I'm talking about watch the spoiler, it should give you an idea of what I'm talking about
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYwA1m_zwdk[/video]

Getting away with Helena ♦♦♦½

She the perfect girl, she smart she sexy, she has an attitude but not a bad one and most of all she single, an she is into you. But your friends keep telling you that she's bad news, that dating her will not only be trouble, but big trouble. But what do your friend know.

Well I hat to admit it, but your friends were right, she's bad news, with a capital S, as in Satan.
It seems that you are dating Lucifer's daughter and well Daddy if a bit over protective of his little girl.
An by over protective, I mean the entire legions of hell, armies of demons and other dammed souls are all come to get you, just because dad has a couple of issues letting go.
So guess what your now of the for your life and soul with hell hounds nipping at your heels, all the while dragging along your new Girlfriend that is the cause of this whole mess. But hey you know at lest one thing, thing can not get any worst then this.....?

Note: This one is one that I really want to do, as I think it be so crazy that it be funny to play out.
Also I had the idea that Helena is a shape-changer and she can change what she looking like at any time she wants, so she can appear as young and as old as she wants too appear (or at least as young as Blue moon will legally allow in there rules) this also means that she can change her body size, breast size, even grow a penis if she wanted too. (for those of you are into futa) but just to get the facts straight, she is Female, she not a demon, (some might argue that she is but she's at lest half angle from her fathers side, the other half that's still open)

Setting or Sub-setting:Heavy Petting Zoo
This is another one of my setting ideas, it kind of works along with my idea of the Principality of Nornesse, in that because of there advance technology in genetic engineering they have created a tourist attraction that is one of a kind, the worlds first and so far only sex zoo.
You see all the zoo exhibit are open to the public and if you a reasonable fee, you can have a privet or public encounter with any of the exhibits. Much like what you find in a red-light district

But here's the catch, all the exhibits are genetic engineered people who have payed to be be made into either a anthropomorphic animal or into a normal animal. Each of the exhibits are paid contracted sex workers that have all their need taken care off while a part of the zoo. But it's not just the exhibits that have it so good, cause each Exhibit has a caretaker or a team that is reasonable for taking care of an exhibit, this some time includes sex during the slow session, cause while the exhibits are genetic engineered humans, part of the chance to become one of these exhibits is that their sex drive is heighten and some time it a bit hard for to control their urges if they don't mate regularly.

I hope along with my other setting that I can get make this a collaborative effort between myself and as many different people that I can get involved. To flesh out the setting, the work environment, the different animals in the Zoo, bit full conversions and anthropomorphic. I also be open to have supernatural creatures at the zoo as well, both full conversions and anthropomorphic.

Die Douchebag Die!!!

Warning this is a silly revenge idea that I had one night after I spent a whole night at a bar getting hit on by what seem like an endless stream of douchebags.

It's Girls night out and it's time to put on your sexiest outfit and hit the dance club and just have a relaxing night away from the boyfriends, the family and work, or that was the plan, but then they had to show up and “The Posse” a group of the most offensive arrogant men that this city has ever seen, they are the Über-douchebags. They are relentless on there attacks on women, they don't know how to take no for an answer.

Well that all changes after one of them tried to rape your friend in the back ally of the club while she was trying to have a cigarette in peace. Now he's dead and the two of us are on a mission to rid the world of as many douchebags as possible. But it's not just about revenge, with each and every kill, we start to get a thrill for the hunting down and killing these asshole, an soon the thrill turns to something else. Some thing more carnal.
But with each kill we soon learn that there is some thing more sinister about these douchebags, that there is this douchebags conspiracy going on an so far we are the only women that know about it.

Bo's Farm ♦♦♦

Inspired by this picture here [Click here to go to picture]
Bo is a sheep rancher, she raises sheep and the wool that her sheep produce is like none other on the planet, it so soft and warn and it does not even itchy, she have become very rich because of her wonderful wool, but there is a secret to her wool, it comes for a rare bread of sheep that only she raises on her farm. You see all her sheep are anthropomorphic, they are sheep boys and girls and she the only rancher who know the secret to raising them and domesticating a wild sheep boy or girl.

Seen enough hentai ♦♦♦

Tracy is your typical 20 year old college nerd girl or maybe she's a Geek , she was never really sure what the difference was, she flies under the radar of almost all the guys and while most days she like it that way she starting to get a bit horny and to quote Kaylee Frye “I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!” so she was over due for a good fucking, but till she can find a man that was going up for the job, it was going to be another night with B.O.B (battery operated boyfriend) and a labtop full of hentai.

Well that night she falls asleep watching a hentai marathon, an boy was she going to wake up to a surprise.

Some how Tracy wakes up to find that she was transported into a one of her hentai that she was going to watch, but it seem that this hentai is one that she has not seen and has no knowledge about the story, plot or characters of this series, but she is going to soon find out that just what this series is all about, cause she seem to be the series female protagonist. But the weird thing is, she seen enough hentai to know what going to happen at almost any give time, even though the rest of the people don't know what they are going to do next. But hey it's not all bad for Tracy, at lest she going to get laid tonight, which is not a bad thing.

Note: the idea behind this thread is that this is a parody of all hentai and the cliches that you often see in one, I want this to be a half serous thread, but the ideal is to make fun of hentai, while still feeling like it's a hentai, so I want there to be thing like huge cum shots, non-con that happens in the most weirdest of places, if you have seen it happen in a hentai, I want to see it happen in this thread, with a few huge excptions, No Gore, mutilation or vore, I might be okay with scat but no swallowing feces, I seen it in a weird BdSm Hentai and while I thought it was interesting, I don't think I could bring myself to Rp that out.

Fading Star ♦♦½

She was famous once, she was the talking of the town, every one wanted a piece of her and she was so hot that she could not keep up with the demand for her celebrity, but there is the old saying, a candle the burns twice as bright only last half as long. Now she in her 30 and people are treating her like yesterdays news, it's hard for her to get a job, an endorsement deal, even some of her fan's are forgetting who she is.

All but one fan, a young girl that has to be half her age, an she seem so enthusiastic to meet her idol that our star can not help but feel just a little better about her life, sure she might not be as well known as she was when she first showed up on the scene, but she back then she was on the road to burning her self out. Now she has a new fan and she it helps her build up her confidence an with this new found confidence she burst back on to the scene. But behind the scene, she develops a serous relationship with her young fan, that can become a huge scandal if the media was to ever find out what is happening between the star and her young fan.

Ménage à trois or Threesome pairing

Hey really craving the threesome action, so I need 2 other player along with myself to come to a total of 3 players. I have a few ideas that I like to play with.
As this is a threesome, I'm going to be holding the game in the group section an not any of the one on one rooms. I'm also if the Mod's don't have a problem with it going to double post in the Interest & Coordination thread as well as my request thread.

Character profile
Name:
Role: list from what idea number and what role you like to play (example: Idea #1 babysitter )
Background:
Kink's and limits:
Extra Notes: thing that you might thing are important to your character that you could not work into your background.

Idea #1
35 to 40 year old Mother, (Taken by myself)
Young son(15 or 16),
20 something Babysitter

the idea is that the mother and son have been in a incestuous relationship since he hit puberty and now the two of them are wanting to add a third to their relationship so they make plans to seduce their sexy babysitter an have a wild night.

Idea #2

A dominant sexy 20 something year old woman, (Taken by myself)

a submissive 20 something year old male that has a taste for violence,

A 20 something old female rookie cop that has been taken hostage and has Stockholm syndrome to her captors.

The idea is sort of based off the idea of a couple that falls in love and as they devolve into a killing spree couple that is driving across the state killing and robbing people as they move from place to place, then on day they take a hostage, a rookie cop that just happen to be at the wrong place at the wrong time an the couple capture her and take her with them. But soon afterwards the cop take to liking the two killers and joins them in their spree of sex, murder an money.

Idea #3
A dominant sexy female 30 to 40 something CEO of a major company (Taken by myself)

A sexy secretary that is having an affair with her boss the CEO for a long time know

A young mail room boy the is naive as is soon taken advantage of by the 2 older and more powerful ladies.

This one is sort of obvious, it's a long day in the office and the CEO needs to unwind and blow off some stress, she would normally call in her secretary and secret lover to help her out with this problem, but to day she is feeling really randy and she wants more then just a normal office quicky.

Then she notices the new mail boy, he's cute, young and she heard rumors that he's hung like a race horse. So the two ladies make plans that the two of them are going to see just how large this boy is and have their way with him. Hell if he's lucky he might get a promotion.

Idea #4

The head Butler of the House hold

The head Maid of the House hold (Taken by myself)

The Rich and Older lady of the household that treats her staff like shit, she owns the house and pays the staff

It's a normal day at the manor till the Head maid finds evidence that the lady that she works for is planing on firing the entire staff of the manor as part of her plan to move to europe. She is not going to even give them any waring or time to look for other work, she is not even going to give them two weeks of severance pay, she just going too fire them on the spot in the next couple of days.

The Head Butler and Maid go to confront that Lady of the house about this sudden news that they are going to be out of a Job soon. Thing quickly get heated between the three of them as they fight over the unfair treatment that that had to endure all these years and then this news that they are going to lose their jobs. Then it suddenly turn around as one of them has had enough and grabs the lady and decides that she is going to teach her a lesson, an before lone the other servant joins in as well as the two of then gang up of the lady of the house in a humiliating threesome.

Idea #5

all three character are 15 and have been threw puberty
one had to be a Dom (Taken by myself)
another has to play a switch
ad the last one plays the Sub

it's summer and three friend are out of school and have nothing to do, till on of them mentions that she has a key to a secret room at her house that her parents told her to never go into and star away from it, but being she is a kid, she does not listen and she want to go see what's in it with her friends.

Well they get to her place and inside they find that the room is a privet sex dungeons that had everything that you could think a sex dungeons could have.

Well the three of them explore the dungeons and sooner or later the three of them start to get the idea to try out the thing for themselves. All three of then have seen video's on the Internet and have a basic idea of what to do, maybe one of them knows more then they are letting on, but that just better for the whole lot of them. An they don't have to worry about parents finding out, cause they won't be back till very late and they make sure they put everything back the way they found it.

Idea #6

A 16 year old Girl and a bit of a nerd that's out walking her dog (Taken by myself)

A Big male rottweiler that's loyal to the 16 year old girl

A another Girl between 16 to 18 that has a long history of bulling the 16 girl.

It's spring and the weather is warm and perfect for a run threw the park with her Dog.
But it's also the same day that her school bully and rival decides to go for a run as well. Well they cross paths on a very secluded path and the bully decides that she is going to bother the nerd and give her a hard time, well surprisingly the girl fights back and with the help of her Dog she able to defeat her bully for the first time, but she is not going to stop there, she going to pay back the Bully for all the humiliation that she had to endure and she going to do it, by make her dog rape her bully right there in the park, an while she at it, she going to get the bully to fuck her too.

Stalker Craft​

I have been watching my BF play a lot of stealth games lately, like Metal gear solid: Peace Walker and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and I just finished watching a spy movie and I'm sort of got this idea about high tech spy gear being used by a stalker to watch and then rape hive target.

Now I'm not talking normal spy gear that you find in the real world, I'm talking stuff like that seen in James bonds films and mission impossible. I sort of like the idea of stalking some one in an invisibility suit and then raping some one with it.

Now the idea I have is that I'm a rogue military operator that has access to some of the most advance technology that the world will never see, not unless your a spy or a secret military operator like him.

Now like to set up the plot but I was thinking that any one interested in this idea we can talk about it in PM and work out the details.

Called Shot​

Inspired by the Tv show Arrow and the Youtube channel The Slingshot channel

I been watching Arrow and I have while I love the show and would love to do a Fan-Based Roleplays on the show I don't really like doing fan based things as I don't think I could capture and bring that same elements that make what I love about a show into a roleplay, So I like doing roleplays that are inspired off show and movies I like instead, that way I don't feel that I have to stay true to the source material.

So instead I like to play in an original superhero\vigilante role play.
Now the reason I mention the slingshot channel is because I know that most heroes have some sort of Gimmick, batman well is sort of obvious as her dress up like a bat. (before you start sending me hate mail I know there is more to him then that, but it's part of his Gimmick) the Green arrow is and archer with trick arrows. So I thought I have a hero that uses a slingshot.

I might develop this idea more over time, as this has more of a group Rp flavor then a 1on1. Also if I do set it up as a group, I most likely will have allow players to have multiple characters, 1 or 2 civilians, 1 Hero and 1 villain.

Pussy Break.​
Senator Susan Snow is the worst enemy to homosexuals in the united states of america, she is against any sort of right of equity for gay men and women, she against Gay marriage, same sex unions an any right that a gay or lesbian person might want or seek. Hell some people are saying that even with her very anti-gay views and options she might be a sure bet to be the next president

But here's the think, she is a Giant hypocrite of the worst kind. As she herself is a lesbian (but she might be in denial) an she been like this for a while, she been having secret lesbian affairs for longer then she can remember. She get around getting caught by making secret trips every couple of months to indulge in Lesbian sex and relationships in a country where she can do such thing and the risk is very low of her getting caught.

But then one day she meet a girl while on the campaign to get into the White house and her ivory Tower just starts to crumble. She tries to have a relationship with the girl, but she has to appear that she is still strong on her anti-gay views. Trying to avoid any sort of scandal that will cost her the white house. But she is falling in love with this girl. At least she does not have to worry about her husband finding out, he's a vegetable, after playing pro football for many years an taking one too many hit's to the head, he is as smart as a stick of celery, well to tell the truth a stick of celery would be smarter then him.

Note: this is tragedy and I want to test myself by role playing out a story that will meet a tragic end for at lest the Senator. Which is going to be tough on my part to play. But it 's test of my skill as a writer and role player.

Stock character: Nika

fc1dccd3e68ce9aa97d831db76708e6e.jpg

Name: Nika
Age: Over 16 but can ajusted to be older for the role play
Ethnicity:Russian
Measurements:30G-26-32
Height: 5'1”
Weight: 114 lbs
Hair Color: dark auburn
Eye Color:Brown

Fetishs: any thing kinky, she has a taste for everything
Turn offs: Hard to say she been exposed to so much that she become desensitised to a lot of what in the past would have Turn her off.

Bio:
Nika was a orphan for the first 5 years of her life, she live in one of the many russian orphanages till she was adopt by a lady that would soon become her mentor in a new life as a professional russian dominatrix.

You see Niki and her mentor are part of a group of women and a few men, that are raising orphans to become trained sex workers, often as escorts, dominatrix and other roles and jobs that are needed by wealthy people that are willing to pay for a girl and some time a boy that is skilled in a certain field.

So along with a more traditional education, she also learn how to use a whip, dominate a man or woman, the art of seduction, how to perform Rope bondage and tie and bind a person, an some many skills that it is imposable to list them all.

She had a well rounded education as well, learning how to cook, read, conversation, dance, she was not some stupid bimbo. She is a classy lady, but she can become quite whoreish if that is what her client wants.

But her primary line of work is too serious both men and women with her skills as a dominatrix.

Personality: Nika is cold, cruel and a true Sadist, she take enjoyment in causing pain upon other people and she has a passion for her work. She not the sort of person that you would call warm and fuzzy while she is working. She has that side to her but if you are a client, you will not see it.

Stock character: Megan

sample_d6111f6c6d788a701f681e8df0dfb58ee9eb382c.jpg

Name: Megan
Alias: The subway girl
Ethnicity: Asian\Japanese
Measurements: 28-24-38
Cup\bra size: 28E
Height: 5'0
Weight: 105
Hair Color: Charcoal gray
Eye Color:blue

Bio:

Magan looks like you normal school girl, but she is an thing but normal, cause she has a taste for taking risks, she likes going out and looking for sexual adventures and the risker the better. She the sort of girl that will look for men to grope her while she ride the subway, she like it when a total stranger will dump a load of cum on her face in a dirty back ally way. She likes it when men are a little forceful with her. She is a thrill seeker and she loves it.

But there is a something more sinister behind Megan, cause she has a dark taste for blood and violence , cause when she go's out on her adventures she looking to find trouble and if trouble pop's up she can handle her self.

You see Megan is a psychopath and a sadist, she seek out men who want to have sex with her just so she can turn it around on them and make then wish they never meet her. She always carrying around a stiletto switchblade and she is out to satisfy her blood lust. An you know what she can handle her self, she skilled, one of her past victims said it was like she was some sort of ninja, as she took down a group of men all twice her size. Cause she is a lot quicker and stronger then she looks, but that is more do to skill then physical prowess.

Personality: Megan has two faces on one coin, but one is a false front, while the other one is her true self. For all most 90% of the time she if this sweat, innocent , bubbly maybe even a little ditzy Girl at times that people think has this pure heart of gold. But they would be wrong.
The truth is that Megen is a monster, she seek out men so she can hurt them and do all sort of dark things to them that would make the most harden of men shiver, She does not care for the pleasure of the men she seeks out, she only cares about her own pleasure and causing them pain.

Alice in rehab
Alice is a drug addict and her drug of choice is simply know as white rabbit, a weird drug that was an Aphrodisiac that made it easier for her to have an orgasm, but had the side effect of turning her into a sex addict.

So she is sent to a drug rehab center to clean up, But while she is their she meets a group of very strange people, each of them are addicts as well with their own problems and personalties.

Note: The idea for this story is that it's a based off Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There, an each of the main characters in the book are addicts that are in the rehab clinic to get clean as well.
Like how the The Caterpillar is addicted to Opium or the Mad hatter is addicted to Speed, the Cheshire Cat is LSD and so forth.
I'll put up more details as I think of them.

Master is gone, What do we do now?

I was looking threw some anime pictures online an got inspired by two different pictures.

col_37.jpg
bound_107.jpg

It's a Harem role play but with a twist as the master of the group is dies before game play.

It's pretty simple, a group of women who have been happily serving their master for many year suddenly find that their master has died and they are now left with out a master to serve. Now their master was wealth and he had more then enough money to take care of all of the girl and him self, but he has stated in the will that only those women who are pregnant with his children are entitled to his fortune or those who stay and help raise his offspring, all other get nothing.

So the group of women are now with out a master an bunch of them are pregnant or have already given birth to their child(Just to know the the children stay in the background) and now have to figure out how they are going to continue on with life with out their master.
It's story about women coming together after a great loss, rebuilding their lives and being there for each other when in need.

Note: while I don't expect the whole play group to play pregnant women, I would like it a ¼ of the group to maybe be pregnant, even half if I can get it, but I'll work with what I can get.

It's Okay to love myself ♦♦♦♦

inspired by the film looper

Shelly is a 16 year old girl that has lost both of her parents, first her mother to cancer and then her father a few years later to heart attack.

Left alone in the world she is put into foster care and spends only a short period of time in a foster home, till an Aunt that she has never meet before takes her away to take care of her.
The strange thing about this Aunt is she is strangely familiar, like she knows her but can't quite place where or when she meet this aunt.

The truth it the aunt is Shelly from the future, about 14 year in the future and she has traveled back in time to take care of her younger self. But some thing even stranger happens, the Older Shelly starts to have feeling for the younger version of her self and the two of them become to have a weird relationship that some how defies the laws of space and time

Flaming Future ♦♦

10 years ago aliens attacked the earth in the hope to destroy the human species, An they might be successful, cause they launched a biological weapon that had the effect of turning 100% of all male humans into homosexuals.

Now the present is fulled with nothing but gay men, any male child born is instantly gay, it does not mater how old you are, what race you are, if your a man you gay.

But there are still straight woman and bisexual woman and a lot of them are horny and want to be fucked like an animal by a man, but that's not going to stop a bunch of them from trying to get some hot thick hard cock between their legs, even if it's non-consensual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom