Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back and looking for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensual sweetheart

Super-Earth
Well, I'm back and looking for trouble ;). I took a little hiatus because of school and family stuff. While I may not be able to be on as much as I would like, I will try to get on more and respond to any messages I get.

I have some general rp's in mind, but a lot of them are basically intertwined and I'm open to new ideas, as long as it fits to what I like.

Do's:
Hair pulling
Biting
Slapping
Choking
Being pinned down
Three ways
Force
Kissing
Making out
Clawing
Scratching
And some others....I like it rough.

Dont's:
Furries
Gang bang (more than 2 guys/girls)
Incest
Age play (yes, I like older men, but only by like 5 years)

There are others, but I can't really think of them right now, but ask and I'll answer your questions.

I'll do anything from kidnappings,rape and rough force to just sweet, sensual rp's actually involving love,relationships and anything of the like. Basically, as long as force and roughness is involved even in a little way, I love it.

I love detail, but I will admit I'm not an exact pro at it. As long as you're trying and you give me more than 2 or 3 lines, I'm good. I understand brain farts because I get them a lot, but we'll work together to make a great rp.

Hope to hear from you soon. Don't be shy...I don't bite ;p

What is three ways ?

sensual sweetheart said:
Well, I'm back and looking for trouble ;). I took a little hiatus because of school and family stuff. While I may not be able to be on as much as I would like, I will try to get on more and respond to any messages I get.

I have some general rp's in mind, but a lot of them are basically intertwined and I'm open to new ideas, as long as it fits to what I like.

Do's:
Hair pulling
Biting
Slapping
Choking
Being pinned down
Three ways
Force
Kissing
Making out
Clawing
Scratching

Dont's:
Furries
Incest

There are others, but I can't really think of them right now, but ask and I'll answer your questions.

I'll do anything from kidnappings,rape and rough force to just sweet, sensual rp's actually involving love,relationships and anything of the like. Basically, as long as force and roughness is involved even in a little way, I love it.

I love detail, but I will admit I'm not an exact pro at it. As long as you're trying and you give me more than 2 or 3 lines, I'm good. I understand brain farts because I get them a lot, but we'll work together to make a great rp.

sensual sweetheart said:

Do's:
Hair pulling
Biting
Slapping
Choking
Being pinned down
Three ways
Force
Kissing
Making out
Clawing
Scratching

Dont's:
Furries
Incest

I am looking for someone to play with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom