Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for F cuddle partner to RP with on YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

marq_4_you

Planetoid
Hi all.

I'd love to find a sweet, articulate F cuddle partner for rp. I'm open to ideas, as long as there's nothing disgusting or nasty, like violence or bodily fluids; you get the idea. Taboo stuff is great, including cheating and other forbidden fruit situations, like keeping it in the family, or inappropriate professional relationships - and most certainly your ideas. And if you like cuddling while we chat, you'll be perfect!

Send me a PM if you're interested or better still, message me on YIM (marq_4_you) or AIM (marquis_desire), although I have only used AIM once or twice: YIM is preferable.

Marq

marq_4_you said:
Hi all.

I'd love to find a sweet, articulate F for rp. I'm open to ideas, as long as there's nothing disgusting or nasty, like violence or bodily fluids; you get the idea. Taboo stuff is great, including cheating and forbidden fruit situations. And if you like cuddling while we chat, you'll be perfect!

Send me a PM if you're interested. We'll work somehting out in yahoo.

Marq

Bump!

marq_4_you said:
marq_4_you said:
Hi all.

I'd love to find a sweet, articulate F for rp. I'm open to ideas, as long as there's nothing disgusting or nasty, like violence or bodily fluids; you get the idea. Taboo stuff is great, including cheating and forbidden fruit situations. And if you like cuddling while we chat, you'll be perfect!

Marq

Bump!

marq_4_you said:
marq_4_you said:
marq_4_you said:
Hi all.

Marq

Bump!

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom