Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three RP checks -- DA, LOTR, Original Plot

Snowe

Star
So, after much deliberation [Okay maybe I only just thought of this..shut up] and I thought I should see if anyone would like to check out my thoughts on a trio of plots. I didn't post all four, including the previous topic I posted a while back, because I think these have more in common, thus allowing me to post them all in one. Because I'm lazy.

----

A Dragon's Blood -- A Dragon Age Roleplay:

So, basically, the plotline to this revolves around a point in the original ending of the first Dragon Age where the Warden is capable of creating a child with Morrigan and ya-da ya-da stuff happens. This plot implies that Morrigan did in fact mother the male wardens heir and said warden grew up to become as hax as his parents. Except then everything kind of turned to hell. The wardens child turned bad and in fact murdered his father while he was asleep, fleeing the scene and blaming said murder on one of the warden's many associates. The name of the warden was diluted, and became nothing more than a fool who died to an evil he had unleashed upon the world. Now, two-hundred years later, and a sixth blight is slowly unravelling upon the world. Darkspawn, creatures of sheer darkness have begun to appear from the deep roads and spread across the nation of Orlais. And what's worse, all of the known wardens have either been killed, turned mad by the constant strife, or are too weak or old to be of any use. Except..two youths, a boy and a girl of same birth and family, twins as it were, share the blood of the legendary warden of the fifth blight. Together they must draw together a band of warriors from their hometown of Cumberland, a small port town of a hundred or so residence, most of whom are settlers from the many other nations, and save Thedas; Not only from the blight..but from itself.
----
Faces will be 3D, game-like and prolly ..borrowed from numerous sources. No anime, actual starting plot and all that will be made if people decide they want. All playable races included, backstories open to you. And no, I will not be playing as one of the two 'hero' types.
----
There and Back Again -- A Lord of the Rings Roleplay:
---
Plot: Okay! This is going to be rather short compared to my usual plots because it's rather simple. What if, when Frodo threw the ring into Mount Doom, and Gollum disintegrated into nothingness upon the boiling temperatures of Mount Doom -- What if this was all but a trick of Sauron's making. Knowing that he could never defeat the combined forces of Middle Earth alone, sauron teleported the fell hobbit, and his ring of power, to a location where none could find him, not even Gandalf the White. Now, a thousand years later, with the Fellowship of the Ring and all of it's allies dead [Yes bitch I know elves are immortal but, I dunno, Legolas died from being so fabulous gtfo jesus. <_<], Sauron returns to strike his vengeance upon Middle Earth.
----
HOBBITS! SOMEBODY BE A HOBBIT! NAO!
----

And finally I have something a little less fantastical and a little more 'oh god we're all whores' for you.

Plots: You wake up slowly, your limbs heavy and eyes burning as the soft, flickering light of the lamp to your right bares down upon you. Your chest is heavy, unused it seems, as the moment you attempt to breath you feel a fell burn and sit up swiftly, coughing so fiercely you feel like you're around to pass right back out again. Calming yourself down you look around, and realise that you're in a particularly fancy skylike apartment. It's fully-furnished, has everything you yourself might want..-- Wait. It literally has..everything you've ever wanted in a house and more, even the things you've never actually told anyone about. It's like somebody has read your mind and placed within this apartment the entirety of your dreams. You stand up, slowly, faintly, and inch towards the door, but the closer you get to it the heavier your body gets, and a moment later a red light shines into the room and you're on the ground. Except this time instead of tired you feel invigorated, you feel..excited, and not in a 'ooh chocolate cake' kind of way. No, it's more like a 'I'm going to screw anything and anyone I meet in the new 24 hours' sort of excited. But you just woke up and you're basically half-dead, why are you so horny for. Then you notice the vents, and the breeze picking up and the soft, sweet smell..it smells like chocolate, vanilla and 'her' shampoo. It's like every smell you love wrapped into one perfect scent.
---
So, if you didn't quite understand that load of crap I just wrote, I'll explain a little. Each character is kidnapped and placed in an apartment that has everything they've ever wanted, everything they've dreamed of, all placed in that one big-ass, penthouse-stylee apartment. You get to do whatever you want; Eat whatever, drink whatever, and fuck whoever you want and, bam! No consequences. Except there's a catch to living your dream. You have to share it with a bunch of randoms you've never met, and deliver tasks as stated by the 'game makers', a group of slightly psychotic, definitely perverted men and women who watch you day and night. There's a few other issues and catches too. You can't die unless they allow you to, so there's no 'easy' way out, you don't gain weight unless they want you to, so you get to eat and drink whatever you want. But watch it, be a piggy and they might just want you to gain 300 pounds overnight. And the best, or worst, part of the deal is that they get to make you do whatever they want. In the walls are hidden vents that release pheromone gasses that basically can make either a single person or the entire group as lusty or as angry or as sleepy as they want, and every other emotion you can think of. It's like the hunger games crossed with saw cropped with fifty shades of grey, just with less actual death and more sex, I'd suspect.

Buuut..there's one..last..thing. It's all being watched, and not only by the game makers. No-no, by the entire. freakin'. world. Your parents, family, friends, allies and enemies, all of them are watching you make an ass out of yourself. And guess what? They love it.

You had me at LotR. >.>

I'd like to hear more about that, please. I'm a Tolkien nerdy freak. Well, when it comes to the trilogy anyway. XD

I see a few different scenario's that could play out. Either a sort of reboot of the original series with the whole wizard and different races he leads etcetera, where it basically just re-runs part of what the original fellowship did [just with different enemies and locations and such], or with an entirely new world which is shaped by Sauron powers. Without Gandalf to protect it, Sauron's power spread and now part of the entire world is 'tainted' -- Think dragon age or such. When the orcs destroy the land, it becomes sickly and weak and can't regenerate itself, thus parts of the world have perhaps started to die off, leaving certain races living in compounds in cities like bree and towns such as archet and combe, or other locations in bree land, but are basically treated like third-class citizens. Because of this, certain members of the numerous races have decided to side with Sauron, acting as spies and combatants under cover and such. Or, well that's how I saw it.

It's kind of like what would happen if they didn't have gandalf and galadriel and 29310338 other people helping them. Yes we will have a ~wizard for plot reasons, but the characters will be the only hope to stop sauron once and for all. ..[Dundunduuuun]

I think the idea of a newly shaped Middle-Earth would work well because you then open up the idea that we could all create our own characters within the realm and scope of Tolkien's races and the like. They could be unique individuals going on a unique quest to defeat Sauron for a second (actually third) time. I think that would make the most sense given things and would flow really well if you just take into account the trilogy. There would be no Gandalf and Galadriel (probably no Valar, period) this go round and we could have a new group seeking to defeat Sauron. Middle-Earth could be shaped differently than how it is in Tolkien's books depending on how you played that out and explained things and depending on the time factor there could be other interesting things as well. What races do you see being about? I know the elves have all more or less migrated to Valinor/Undying Lands, but there could be some who stayed behind possibly maybe? Or perhaps whatever happens with Sauron causes some sort of rift and the bridge to the Undying Lands breaks and some of the elves get transported back to Arda? Thoughts on that? There's definitely quite a bit you can do here. :)

I think the third idea could be rather interesting and would be willing to participate.

OP, are you still looking for RPers?
If so, I'm willing to be in either three of your scenarios.

Lol, I may be interested. But mainly in the first and second. Love da, and love lotr. In the latter I would play a hobbit as well as another character. Only to fill in the desire to have hairy toed critters around. :p lol

Back
Top Bottom