Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like things dirty and wrong? Well, so do I! (Updated: 18-02-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS

My Internet broke down for several weeks, and it took a lot of talking (and yelling, and maybe a little strangling) to get my Internet fixed. This resulted in what appeared to be me abandoning everyone. Now, I could just try to hide this fact, but I'm not going to. I fucked up. I apologize. I should have gotten to a public library or something and PM'd everyone, but I didn't because I thought the Internet would be fixed quickly, when it wasn't.

That being said, my Internet is back, but I have a new policy. I like to call it the "I'll PM you if for at any reason I believe I may vanish for more than 48 hours" policy.

It seems like a pretty good policy, don't ya think? :3

Still...

I apologize once again to all affected by my disappearance. I hope we can role play in the future now with the elephant out of the room now.​

Version #: 1.5

To quickly get it out of the way: I'm only interested in FXM pairings normally. Sorry. I'm straight. It's just how I roll.

That being said, HELLO BOYS!

My Rabbit's Hole is over here!

Anywhosies, here is a few more specifics about my kinks.

Kinks!

Short version.

Will enjoy: Cheating, corruption, monsters (including tentacles), MXF, being sub (but not lazy!), smut-that-can-become-plot, some BDSM, Hypnotism/Mind Control, Fantasy, High Schools, Your being "in charge", and other dirty, perverted, twisted things along these lines.

Will NOT enjoy: Anything belonging in a bathroom, Guro/Excessive Gore, anything too "purely innocent and boring". EG: Twilight or Titanic = boring.

How I feel about: Anime/Hentai, Playing as a Celebrity, Playing as a fictional character.

Long version:

Cheating: Because the dirtier and more wrong it gets, the more I like it, and cheating is pretty high up there on the "do not do" list, so, because it's wrong and the fruit I can't have, I want it. Mwahahaha!... Haha!... I'm not evil, I swear, though if I was a married wife I would jump on your jackhammer and drink your milk... GOOD THING I'M NOT MARRIED! >.> <.<

Corruption: Literally physical or just mental and emotional. Like taking the innocent, naive puritan, getting her drunk, having her cheat, and then slowly turning her from being innocent and uptight to loose and sex-crazed. Or, turning a girl with weak willpower into a sex slave, or taking a girl and transforming her into a goo girl/monster/etc, or any other such things along the general theme of "taking what is good and turning it naughty".

Monsters: Footnote here, I'm probably one of the few women on the planet that actually likes monsters and tentacles and what not, but only if it doesn't tread into the realm of gore. If it goes off into that land, you will lose me, pretty quickly.

MXF: I'm straight, and tend to only get turned on by straight couples. Sorry if this doesn't work for you.

Being Sub: I'm fairly submissive in real life. I'm simply more comfortable role playing a submissive character. (Plus most people do it wrong and are lazy with it. Which upsets me a little. D: )

Smut-That-Can-Become-Plot: I like to start with smut, but if I really enjoy whatever I'm doing with you, I'd gladly continue it into a bigger story. Essentially speaking: I'm in it for the smut, but if it turns out to be golden, I'll stay for the plot.

Some BDSM: Ropes, master and slave play, slapping, a little choking, all good to me. Too much though (like cutting someone) and again, we're heading off into the realm of gore and I'll step away.

Hypnotism/Mind Control: Alright. I admit it. You got me. I like having my character get twisted against her will into being whatever the hypnotist/mind controller wants her to be. The more creative you get with this, the more I'll enjoy it.

Fantasy: I like fantasy. Be it a mix, where there are fantasy elements in the real world like a tentacle monster rampaging across Japan (rawr!), or full on fantasy where you have princesses and knights and evil kidnappers and what have you!

High Schools: Because sweet, innocent, things being corrupted tend to be found in supposed abundance in high schools. That, and who doesn't like a cheer leading uniform, or fucking in a school? It's kinky, and wrong, and so, my brain craves it. :3

Your being "in charge": If you come to me with a one liner PM saying "ur foxxy lets fox i stick my ______ in your ____ and _____ while you _____", I'll get bored easily. If you come to me however with an idea or a set of ideas you want to try, especially if they're ideas related to the ones I listed or fulfill kinks I enjoy, I WILL ABSOLUTELY GUSH ALL OVER YOU!... Good thing this is the internet or all your letters would be wet. >.> <.<

Bad things:

Things belonging in the bathroom: ...Because ew. x_o It's just not my thing. No scat, no piss, nothing like this.

Guro/Excessive Gore: Just not my thing. If it's your thing, good for you, but it's not for me.

Purely Innocent & Boring: Guy meets girl, they have sex and live happily ever after. Boring. So very, very boring. x.x

How I feel about:

Anime/Hentai: After watching more anime/hentai with a team of pompom wielding cheerleaders we have all come to the conclusion that anime is actually fairly entertaining with the right mindset. That being said, the girls are really cute. That being said, I'm fully willing and happy to play Anime/Hentai characters. So if Anime is a thing of yours, know this: It is also a thing of MINE! :3

Celebrity: My enjoyment of this has waned quite a bit. For now, consider it more of a con than a pro until I have more time to think on it, as in like... REALLY think on it.

Playing as a fictional character: By this I mean playing as characters like Sakura (Card Captors), Belle (Beauty & The Beast, Haruhi (Haruhi), etc, OR an original character of your own design which you want me to play. I'm fully willing and pleased to play characters that you (or an OC of yours, or otherwise) would like to fuck/corrupt/etc. Basically speaking, if you want a partner to play a character you like from an anime, or a cartoon, or sometimes even a regular TV show... I'm your lady!

Likes/Dislikes!

Want to know how to get my attention? Want to know how you'll more than likely win me over than some other guys who try? Well, here, let me help with that.

Do want: Doms, dirty minded, ideas.

Doms: I :heart: dominant people. If you pull my hair and make me a fuck toy I will be a very, very happy fuck toy. Just make sure that you are dominating me and not just, say, punching me and beating me. That's... Not dom, that's just not much fun at all.

Dirty Minded: The dirtier you are, the more I'll like it. "Dirty" includes things like non-con, hypnotism, mind control, cheating, impregnation, masterXslave, enslavement during the RP, degradation, corrupting an innocent girl into a slut, etc. I repeat: Bring me your dirtiest, most twisted ideas. I want them. I want to hear them. I want to suck them off, and ride them, and get pounded by them. >.> <.<

Ideas: PLEASE don't come to me with a one liner in your PM going "lol i like u lets fox". I appreciate the compliment but please, come to me with some ideas too! I'm naturally a submissive person! I can give ideas and work with you and try to please you, but if you don't give me ideas to work with in the first place, well then you're... FREAKING UN-PLEASABLE! :mad: And for a submissive, not knowing what their partner wants is really frustrating and a horrible experience. x.x It makes me feel bad, and not the good kind of bad either.

Do NOT want: Too vannila, boring, people who want me to do all the idea work.

Too Vannila: "I want to RP two lovers going down on a boat who have perfectly consensual sex that is probably not realistic in any way shape or form and who live happily ever after. The end." No. Just no. If I wanted to watch a really shitty romantic comedy, I'd go watch a really shitty romantic comedy with the R for Restricted rating. >.> <.< Look. I know some of you out there really enjoy consensual, loving, caring sex. So do I! I just prefer it IRL. Not online. I come online to get out my dirtiest, most wicked fantasies. To be used like a fuck toy, get raped, be impregnated by monsters... All that weird stuff that IRL would horrify me, but in a fantasy?

Mmm... Fantasies...

RIGHT RIGHT BACK ON TOPIC! *Slaps self* If you want vannila sex, boy meets girl and they fall happily in love... There are several threads for that. This is not one of them.

Boring: If you're boring, and don't engage things, and don't move things forward, you will lose me. I look for smut. If it's really good, I'll expand it into a plot with you, but I usually look for smut first to see if my partner is interesting. I did not join this site for epic stories. I joined it for epic fucking. I just want to get that out the door now. :blush:

People who want me to do all the idea work: <- STAHP. PLEASE. PLEAAASEEE. NO MORE ONE LINER PM'S. PLEASE.

Also, while I don't mind people linking their own threads to help me get ideas... I don't appreciate being advertised to. Just stop it. Stop. If you link me your thread, knowing that I love hard fucking and dark fantasies and it's a thread full of romance and incest... I'm not going to be a happy camper, because it means you don't really care about my own tastes.

Which is bad by the way, if you want to romance a girl. You kinda need to care about the fact that she has tastes and fetishes that may not be your own. Just a piece of advice from an experienced woman.

Plots/Ideas!
((Base Skeleton.

Title: The name of the plot.
"Dirty Level:" How morally wrong it is. To give an example: A one night stand is a rating of mild. Being raped repeatedly and turned into a breeding apperatus for a tentacle monster is a rating of absurdly dirty. >: D
Description: The description of the idea or plot. If it's an idea, then it'll likely just be a world with some vague, open ended stuff for a prospective partner to pick up and use. If it's a plot, it'll have some more detailed stuff, like future plans, and stuff, and like, yeah.
Desirability: Between 1-5 stars. To know how I feel about them, look at the bottom of this section.))

Here we find all my plots/ideas! Stay tuned to see it get updated every once in a while! :D

Title: Fall from Grace. (PrincessX______)
"Dirty Level:" It goes from mild to absurdly dirty, depending on my partner and who they want to play.
Description: "Fall from Grace" is, simply, a Princess thrust into whatever situation that I and my partner wish. This can be adjusted for my partner's tastes from a mild story of a knight rescuing a princess, and the two having star crossed loving and getting married, to my partner playing an evil overlord who captures the princess, hypnotizes her, reprograms her into being a cock slut and then rapes her and impregnates her.
Desirability: ****

Title: Fuck Toy. (SlaveXKidnapper)
"Dirty Level:" Very dirty to absurdly dirty.
Description: "Fuck Toy" is a tale about a Kidnapper targeting and acquiring a woman, and forcible turning her into a sex slave, either for his own desires or to sell her off. She could end up slowly enjoying it and becoming a loyal pet, or be broken completely, the details are up to me and my partner.
Desirability: *** (Bonus points if the partner finds a creative way to keep the sex slave in a location that he visits, so that she doesn't escape to tell anyone.)
Note: Willing to play underaged characters by United States terms--because I'm not American. The youngest I'm willing to play is 16, because that's the legal age in Canada. If a moderator or member sees this and finds it's still too squeek-inducing, PM me and I will promptly remove this and refuse to participate in RP's where the age of a character is below 18. Also, as per site rules, NO LOLI OR SHOTA! If I see that crap, I WILL BURN YOU IN (UN)HOLY FIRE IN THE NAME OF THE GOD EMPEROR!... Cough.

Title: Cheater, cheater. (FXM--Pretty broad here)
"Dirty Level:" Moderately. There's no rape involved, but it is still cheating, so.
Description:
A. A girlfriend in high school, be it a cheerleader or nerd girl or otherwise, cheats on her boyfriend with the partner's character of choice. Or, conversely, the partner's character gets cheated on by the girlfriend. (I can easily do cuckolding for those who enjoy that.) Bonus points for me if the girlfriend is seduced and fucked, rather than the girlfriend automatically complying with it. This one is pretty flexible, and if you have a clothes fetish like skirts, stockings, garter belts, or otherwise, this is a great place to use them.
B. A married woman leaves her husband's house every saturday night to go out and cheat. The twist? Someone is ready to blackmail her unless she complies and fucks/does whoever or whatever the blackmailer demands!
C. TOTALLY CUSTOM PLOT OF YOUR CHOICE WHICH INVOLVES CHEATING! :D
Desirability: ****
Note: I'm overflowing with high school cheater stories. While I do love some high school cheating stories, I would like to see a few others come around too. Thank you!

Title: Cheater, Incubus/Demon/Monster/etc. (FX_____)
"Dirty Level:" Heavily. It's not absurdly immoral, but there is DEFINITELY nothing moral about this story! It's very, very dirty. >: )
Description: The cheating character in question (mine) is out and about in a forest, town, or any setting of choice. She meets a demon, monster, ghost, tentacle monster or whatever non-human my partner feels like playing and is seduced, hypnotized, or otherwise, into cheating. Slowly the cheater becomes more and more focused and addicted until they become corrupted. This could be anything from being taken to hell to be turned into a succubus to swearing an oath to be a werewolf's fuck toy/mate to giving herself over completely to have a tentacle monster's children to having a ghost merge with her and take over her body, really, anything goes here.
Desirability: **** (Bonus star awarded if my partner uses some unorthodox method of seduction, like scent, hypnotic eyes, touch, or otherwise.)

Title: Pet of Swirls. (Woman/WomenXHypnotist/Mind Controller)
"Dirty Level:" Pretty high up there... Dunno where I'd ultimately rank it.
Description: "Pet of Swirls" is pretty self-explanatory, I think. Essentially speaking, my partner would play a hypnotist or mind controller of some type who can override any person's control over themselves to be whatever he wants them to be. Short term? It's a smutty role play, masterxslave basically with a twist. Long term? Think of having a harem. You could include twists like sending hypnotized victims who have been thoroughly "used" to a cult as a breeding tool, or to hell as an interest payment for the hypnotist. You can also go far more mild if you like, and make it completely consensual, where it's a bored but perverted and shy girl looking for a way to have wild sex without her usual inhibitions.
Desirability: **** (Bonus star awarded if long-term stuff applies and it's extremely dirty, like hypnotizing a 16 year old cheerleader into wearing stockings and being impregnated. Basically the dirtier it gets, the better.)

Title: The Price for Losing.
"Dirty Level:" Very dirty to absurdly dirty.
Description: A female adventurer of some description fights and loses a battle, and the price she pays? Well, her body of course! This can range from a plate mail covered warrior being violated, possible for breeding purposes, by a monster, to a leather clad rogue being defeated by a guard who decides that she can avoid jail for a price. BE CREATIVE WITH IT!
Desirability: ***** <- Bonus points awarded if you come to me with a specific picture/person in mind. I'm craving fulfilling a person's fantasies about a specific girl they want.

Title: Breeders.
"Dirty Level:" Absurdly dirty.
Description: A monster/person of some type or description captures a woman/multiple women/etc, creating himself a harem for the purposes of breeding more of his kind. It's just so evil, so twisted... And I loooove it all the same.
Desirability: ***** <- Do want, do want, do want. Especially long-term. Bonus points awarded if you come to me with a specific picture/person in mind. I'm craving fulfilling a person's fantasies about a specific girl they want at the moment.

Title: Prison break.
"Dirty Level:" Heavily to absurdly... I like that word... Absurdly... :blush:
Description: A queen heads into the dungeon to find a recently captured prisoner there. After ordering her guards out to interrogate him alone, he uses a chemical/drug/mind control/hypnosis/etc to force her to obey his will. He screws her and then orders her to take him to her chambers where he ravishes her more in whatever outfit he wishes. (Can also include making her strip tease, etc.)

Soon after, he forces her to declare him her husband and master, thus gaining a fuck toy and a kingdom.

Desirability: ***** <- Haven't done it yet. Bonus points awarded if you come to me with a specific picture/person in mind. I'm craving fulfilling a person's fantasies about a specific girl they want at the moment.

Title: Join us.
"Dirty Level:" Absurdl-- You know what? Yeah. They're pretty much all absurdly dirty.
Description: (FXM) A woman is taken to the nine hells where she is slowly converted into a succubus, by an incubus. The smut version has her grow a tail, wings, horns, etc as she enjoys it more and more. The long version involves brainwashing her into forgetting who she is, reassuring her that she should do what feels good... Then doing what feels good.
Desirability: ***** <- Haven't done it yet. Bonus points awarded if you come to me with a specific picture/person in mind. I'm craving fulfilling a person's fantasies about a specific girl they want at the moment.

((* = Interest. ** = Enjoyment. *** = Pleasurable. **** = Desire it badly. ***** = It makes me gush just thinking about it.))

Miscellaneous, specific things!

I am best contacted through PM, though if you want to publicly show your interest by politely bumping my thread so that it's not just me screaming for attention, then thanks! :D

My hours can be a little inconsistent some days. I'm a busy work woman with a real life. This is my shady, shady, dark and sexy life. Sadly, the former takes presidency over the latter. Some days I will reply several times, other days, I'll only reply once or twice. Sowwiez.

Please just tell me if you're going to drop out! I don't care what reason you have for it, I'll appreciate it a lot, even if the reason is lame. :)

PLEASE show your own ideas and kinks and stuff in PM's! I'll be far more receptive towards you if you're energetic and excited and want to contribute over being boring, and bland, and going "i wanna fox u". Please! I'll love you for a long, hot, sweaty time if you do that! ;)

I can write several paragraphs, or just one. It really depends on what scene I'm doing. If it's in the middle of a sex scene, expect 1-2 paragraphs. If it's a travel scene, perhaps several. 1-4 Paragraphs should be my norm. If this is unacceptable to you, then turn around and leave, because I'm not changing this anytime soon. :( Sorry.

Last note: I'm pretty flexible on things. I can do mild, kinda romantic, silly fun stuff like mild bondage and awkward sex... To writing a young woman being kidnapped, brutally raped, brainwashed, and turned into a mindless fuck toy who is then sold off to be impregnated for some evil bastard. Just come to me with an idea... And I'll always try to reply, even if I end up saying no, I appreciate the fact that you took the time to show interest towards me.

Heck, just for reading all of this... Thanks for your time, regardless of whether you take me up on an idea or not, and I hope you have a wonderful day/midnight! :blush:

RE: Like things dirty and wrong? Well, so do I! (FXM)

UPDATED!

CHANGELOG 1.1
Added Plot: "The Price for Losing" at five stars.
Added Tool: The waiting list.
Adjusted Plot: "Fuck Toy: Celebrity Edition!" From four stars to two stars. I'm not really feeling celebrities right now.
Adjusted Plot: "Cheater, cheater." From four stars to three stars. I'm over-inundated with cheater stories, especially involving high schools. I love cheating a lot, and high schools a lot, but, it's getting to be a little much. x.x

RE: Like things dirty and wrong? Well, so do I! (FXM)

Updated!

CHANGELOG 1.2
Added Plot: "Breeders" at five stars.
Added note to Plots: "Breeders" and "The Price for Losing". The note is: "Bonus points awarded if you come to me with a specific picture/person in mind. I'm craving fulfilling a person's fantasies about a specific girl they want at the moment."

RE: Like things dirty and wrong? Well, so do I! (Updated: 29-01-2013)

UPDATED!

CHANGELOG 1.3
Added Plots: "Prison Break", "Join Us" at five stars.
Changed Plots: Fuck Toy: Celebrity Edition! Down to one star. I'm really not feeling celebrities right now.
Added Section: Likes/Dislikes since people seem to have trouble nailing what I like down... ;)

@Alzayin2099: Submit me something and we'll see, maybe you'll get to skip it. :3

RE: Like things dirty and wrong? Well, so do I! (Updated: 29-01-2013)

VERSION 1.5
((Also known as the "I'm very sorry" edition))​

Added: Note explaining my absence. (I apologize again, everyone. x_x)

Edited: "Anime/Hentai" on the "how I feel on it" list. I like it now.

Edited: "Celebrities" on the "how I feel on it" list. I'm not a fan of this anymore... But I may be willing to compromise.

Added: "Your being "in charge":" to the "Good list."

Added: "Playing as a fictional character" to the "how I feel on it" list.

Edited: "Fuck Toy. (SlaveXKidnapper)" From 4 stars to 3 stars.

Deleted: Title: Fuck Toy: Celebrity Edition! (Celebrity_SlaveXKidnapper) I'm no longer interested in celebrity stories much anymore. It would be wrong to keep advertising otherwise... Sorry boys. Just gonna have to find Hannah Montana elsewhere. D:

Edited: "Title: Cheater, cheater. (FXM--Pretty broad here)" From 3 stars to 4 stars. I'm feeling the cheating groove again. >:3

Edited: "Title: Cheater, cheater. (FXM--Pretty broad here)" Added the note "Note: I'm overflowing with high school cheater stories. While I do love some high school cheating stories, I would like to see a few others come around too. Thank you!"

Edited: Title: Cheater, Incubus/Demon/Monster/etc. (FX_____) From 3 stars to 4 stars for the same reason as "Cheater, cheater."

Deleted: Waiting list. Because it was a dumb idea on my part. x.x

Oops. Almost forgot.

UPDATED: Title's "last updated" date.

Fixed a few spelling errors.

Will fix up more stuff when I'm not so exhausted. *Yawns* x.x

Gothicjedi666 said:
That breeding one sounds fun you could have females of lots of different races like Elves, Angels, faires and so on.

If it sounds fun, send me a PM. I'll catch it there way before I catch it here. ^^

Also, thanks, I'm trying really hard to make them as broad and appealing as possible. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom