Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching desperately for lit male

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddys_nastywhore

Super-Earth
I hate wasting time to make up a thread about my desires but lately it feels like its the only chance I have to find what I am looking for. Before we go into depth, let me introduce myself. My name is Kimmi and I am 25 years old. I have been roleplaying for 12 years with breaks in between. I usually match what my partner does but I am looking to be challenged lately. I want to go more into detail, longer posts, more plot, and kinkier sex. I get bored easily with people, so I am sorry if that bothers you but as long as you keep it interesting, I shall not get bored. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE If you don't want a plot filled roleplay do not message me. I'm looking for a long term plot rp with hot kinky sex mixed in with drama, and romance,but again most importantly plot. ALso hoping to find someone with no limits.

My dream roleplayer will have these qualities:

Romantic
Can play all types of different players
Add's drama or plot ideas
Dominate 80% of the time
VERY PERVERTED (I have no limits. I will adjust mine to match my partners but at the moment I want to push myself into new things, so I hope I can find someone very open)
Can play different era, fantasy, or modern type roleplays
Post at least 1-2 paragraphs when things get slow

Now enough about me, let's get on to the good stuff. First, let's start with types of roleplays I perfer:

I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS A DR. WHO, White Collar, or Entourage roleplay. I would give an immediate yes to anyone who offers me a White Collar or Entourage roleplay. **REALLY CRAVING ENTOURAGE!!!!

*Modern
- Band
- School
- Friends
- Gang/Criminals
- Royalty
- Young Adults 20-29
- Reality Tv
- Anything else, I am very open
* Medieval
- Arrange Marriage
- Robin Hood
- Knight x Princess
- War
- Anything Fantasy
*Anything else
- Demons
- Witches
- Fairies
- Scooby Doo

** Don't forget I am open to any ideas, these are just a few at the top of my head.**

I am not going to sit here and list all my kinks because we will be here all day. However, here are somethings you should know.

1. I LOVE CUM!!! On me, in me, gallons and gallons of cum.
2. I have no limits. The kinkier, messier, more perverted the better in my eyes.
3. My favorites change all the time. One day I can be in a blood thirst mood and in the other I want something loving.
4. Force and barbaric attitudes toward sex really makes my blood boil.
5. I like to play sub, but share the dominance role with my partner in scenes; either it be with a third person or just between the two.
6. I love to play the sex kitten, dressing slutty, and throwing huge sex parties. The more the merrier in my book.
7. Anything else you need to know visit this website http://www.f-list.net/c/katherine%20rose/

I can't think of anything else to put, except that I prefer to roleplay over aim but I can make exceptions. I welcome any idea and any kink.

daddys_nastywhore said:
I hate wasting time to make up a thread about my desires but lately it feels like its the only chance I have to find what I am looking for. Before we go into depth, let me introduce myself. My name is Kimmi and I am 25 years old. I have been roleplaying for 12 years with breaks in between. I usually match what my partner does but I am looking to be challenged lately. I want to go more into detail, longer posts, more plot, and kinkier sex. I get bored easily with people, so I am sorry if that bothers you but as long as you keep it interesting, I shall not get bored. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE If you don't want a plot filled roleplay do not message me. I'm looking for a long term plot rp with hot kinky sex mixed in with drama, and romance,but again most importantly plot. ALso hoping to find someone with no limits.

Romantic
Dominate 80% of the time
VERY PERVERTED (I have no limits. I will adjust mine to match my partners but at the moment I want to push myself into new things, so I hope I can find someone very open)

Now enough about me, let's get on to the good stuff. First, let's start with types of roleplays I perfer:

I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS A DR. WHO, White Collar, or Entourage roleplay. I would give an immediate yes to anyone who offers me a White Collar or Entourage roleplay. **REALLY CRAVING ENTOURAGE!!!!

*Modern
- Band
- School
- Friends
- Gang/Criminals
- Royalty
- Young Adults 20-29
- Reality Tv
* Medieval
- Arrange Marriage
- Robin Hood
- Knight x Princess
- War
- Anything Fantasy
*Anything else
- Demons
- Witches
- Fairies
- Scooby Doo

** Don't forget I am open to any ideas, these are just a few at the top of my head.**

I am not going to sit here and list all my kinks because we will be here all day. However, here are somethings you should know.

2. I have no limits. The kinkier, messier, more perverted the better in my eyes.
3. My favorites change all the time. One day I can be in a blood thirst mood and in the other I want something loving.
5. I like to play sub, but share the dominance role with my partner in scenes; either it be with a third person or just between the two.
6. I love to play the sex kitten, dressing slutty, and throwing huge sex parties. The more the merrier in my book.
7. Anything else you need to know visit this website http://www.f-list.net/c/katherine%20rose/

I can't think of anything else to put, except that I prefer to roleplay over aim but I can make exceptions. I welcome any idea and any kink.

daddys_nastywhore said:

Romantic
Dominate 80% of the time

*Modern
- Band
- School
- Friends
- Gang/Criminals
- Royalty
- Young Adults 20-29
- Reality Tv
* Medieval
- Arrange Marriage
- Robin Hood
- Knight x Princess
- War
- Anything Fantasy
*Anything else
- Demons
- Witches
- Fairies
- Scooby Doo

Great Post Kimmi! Very interesting.

I'd love to roleplay with you! Maybe we could talk over a PM so we can pick a storyline. Then maybe start a thread. If you want to know more about what I like (a lot of shrinking, transformation: mostly clothing or sex toys, and vore) then check out the link to a request thread I made at the bottom. I am okay with other things as long as I am very small or end up very small (1-3 inches). However, I don't have to be shrunken or transformed all the time.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=40363

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom