Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Model Behavior | Private

"I dunno, I like them all. I'm a popular model because I can be myself, but I can also be whatever the photographer's after. I'm flexible, and that goes far." He flipped through the portfolio twice, "Don't look like that, you should be proud of your work. You're very good. If Ernie saw these he'd probably die." He said as he finally closed the book.

"Let me know when you're done and we'll go." He said as he leaned against Tracey, looking over his shoulder at his own work.

"I am proud." He admitted, looking back at the photos and he sighed heavily. "I just ... am not used to anyone, yet alone such an esteemed model, looking at them." he grumbled a bit and then closed the portfolio after a few more turns of the pages, more so when it got into the pictures he began to recognize. He would have a more thorough look later on when the man did not want to go anywhere. He set the portfolio on the table and then turned to the other. "We can go."

A short drive and a phone call later they were parked outside of a very nice home. He wondered if Tracey would recognize Ernie's place or not. "Come on, I think you'll like this." He said as he punched in the security code and the door swung open. "He's out for the week, but I gave him a call, he's alright with us dropping by." He explained as he headed inside. Ernie obviously liked to live much more extravagantly than Ren did, the home was practically oozing 'rich'. His own work hung on the walls, some of Ren, some of other models, and most of them tastefully nude. "Let's see, it'll probably be in the back room..." He mumbled to himself as he wandered through the house, returning with a good sized case. "Here, this's Ernie's old camera. He's big on developing his own film too, but he just picked up a new camera, same model but updated. This one here's the previous model, and a fine piece of equipment... Your photos should come out a bit clearer, think you'd use it?" He asked as he passed it over. "I'll owe Ernie a favor, but he said if I think you're worth the effort, I could let you have it."

Tracey had no idea where they were going. He really, really did not. He only knew Ren's place because he looked it up and it just so happened he was very close by. That was it. He was not some stalker of photography and whatnot. He remained silent, listening to the man talk about some male. He turned to look at him, blinking a few times and wordlessly, he followed behind him. He moved to the back room, not really paying much attention to the riches and large building, he just did not really think much about it. He was following a model into someone's house that he knew -- he was not surprised.

What made him almost pass out was hearing "Ernie" pass his lips. His voice cracked and he stared up at the man. "You mean-- And ... You want -- He said --" He parted his lips for a few moments, nothing coming out before he practically leaped at the man. His arms wrapped around his torso and he gripped him tightly. "thank you so much!" he managed finally, pulling back to look at the camera, gasping when he saw it. "NO WAY This is -- oh gosh! I ... I want to take a picture!"

Ren laughed at Tracey's reaction, his arms wrapping around him. "I'd better not see it crop up on e-bay or something, that camera, being Ernie's, could bring in a pretty penny." He laughed again, "I'm not surprised, go ahead, take as many as you'd like Ernie's had his home on magazines before, he won't care."

(sorry, short. n.n;; )

Slowly, Tracey walked over to the container, looking at the item inside and cautiously trailing his fingers along the black plastic. He kept his attention to the camera for a while, too scared to touch it initially. Slowly, though, he took it out of the foam, looking it over and beaming even more. He took in a deep breath and turned to look at the man that was behind him. "Would you let me take your picture? Interiors have never really interested me ... Unless there is a person in it."

"Of course, where do you want me?" He asked, seeming very amused with Tracey's excitement. "How about here?" He asked as he fell back onto a deep red lavishly made swooping love seat, looking comfortable and somehow sexy at the same time.

Tracey smiled warmly. "Wherever." He stated simply. He already was getting used to the feel of the camera. Yep. He was happy. He took a few shots of the living room, needing to just get used to it a little more before he did any pictures of Ren. Though, he was very excited to do one that would not get him adorably attacked by pancakes.

Turning to the man, he smiled warmly when he saw him looking perfect, as normal. He lifted the camera, giddily looking through the lens at the man lounging about. He snapped a few from different angles around the love seat he was in. He soon pulled the camera away and looked around, one more. He beamed and pointed to a windowseat that was at the far end, beaming all the more. "How about there?"

Ren was grinning the whole time as he watched Tracey fluttering about with the camera. "You're so cute..." He said as he moved to the window, getting comfortable. He let Tracey take several more before motioning for him to sit with him.

Tracey was beaming. He was so very giddy at all that was happening. He got Ren to model for him. THEN he got a great camera from such a well-known photographer. His head was positively swimming! he sighed heavily, setting the camera against his chest as he slowly moved to the sill. He sat down on the seat attached to the window, just staring at the gorgeous item in front of him. Oh, he was so very happy right now.

Ren pulled him onto his lap, kissing his neck. "It's so adorable, seeing you this excited." He said as he held him, "I take it you like the camera?" He asked with a sheepish grin as he nuzzled to artist.

He sighed heavily, looking down at the camera and relaxing all the more against the model behind him. He nodded. "Yea. I ... really have not had anyone to help with my photography, or my drawings. I was always shunned and told to stop. No one really wanted to help me out." He shrugged a little bit and wound up sinking into the man even more. "Thank you ... Thank you so much." He whispered, turning with a faint blush and burying his face into the front of his chest.

Back
Top Bottom