Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Release Day and Giveaway

WriteMood

Super-Earth
Hey everyone,

I just found out the first book in a new series of mine, Panthers in the Playground, is releasing tomorrow. I'm holding a release party on Facebook starting now and running through tomorrow. I wanted to drop in and invite you all as I'll be hosting several giveaways.

Note: Prizes include, but are not limited to, a $10 Secret Cravings Publishing gift certificate, a $10 Amazon gift card, two copies of Panthers in the Playground, and a Faxfire series swag gift set (which includes a tote, pens, and more!)
http://www.facebook.com/events/121934897978349/?context=create <--It's open to general public so you don't have to friend me if you don't want to.

I don't have a buy link for the book yet, but here is the blurb:

Zoologist Dr. Zeara Faxfire and her side-kick cat, Magic, are called in to help when a panther is discovered during a police investigation. What is a girl to think, though, when the parents of a missing child keep calling her and the panther in question is writing words? Detective Jake Markovich, who is assigned to the case as well and happens to believe in the paranormal is a whole different distraction that turns Zeara's world upside down. Can she lose her grasp on the safety of logic long enough to reach out to those asking for her help?

The only thing Zeara knows for sure is that time is running out, and she must compromise a job she adores to save the panther in her care.

Back
Top Bottom