Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dream Sharing ~{For Raeona and Forever}~

As soon as he saw the dream, a light smile attempted it's best, at breaking the worried expression in the mans face. But he sighed softly, and smiled with renewed hope, as she rushed towards him, holding out his arms to embrace her warmly, as she arrived with him. He tilt his head down a bit, before reaching to kiss her head, as a hand stroked down her beautiful hair.
"I am.. Sorry, my love. But. Complications arise." He started, sighing softly, a single time. "But don't worry. My sleeping body, is safe. I have not been found. Yet. But I am certain, someone followed me, into the King's chamber." He added, narrowing his eyes a bit, as he sighed. "So I had to retreat to a safe area, hoping I wasn't followed. I pulled some old contacts. Got a place to sleep, where they would wake me up, with any suspicious behavior around the house. I could be no more safe, except if I could be in your arms." He added, smiling as he stroked her hair again.

"But I also bare good news. I've got it. I've got the proof, that will dishonor my King, and bring him down from his throne." He finally added, gazing down to her, with an expression that didn't show the joy and hope it should, but rather worry. "But in finding this evidence. I have also learnt the King's plans, should he be exposed. He has loyal servants. As cruel, as himself. A.. Rampage. Would build up, in the main City. He would slaughter those who'd stand against him, and force the others to submit." He spoke, with a heavy voice, clearly greatly unhappy, with the grave news. "I can not give the information to the city, unless we have a way, of countering this plan of his. We need, your King's army. Someplace, for my people to escape. To run to."

"Well... Then we'd need you to return" She said softly, worried about all of this as she pulled back enough to gaze up at him. "I mean, I can't just go to my commander and say 'hey, I know this because someone in my dream told me', many people don't believe in dream sharers" she said softly, frowning a bit.

"Would you be able to make it back safely?" She asked, feeling herself getting nervous at the thought of him trying. She knew it was dangerous, especially since it was possible he was found out.

He sighed softly, at the reminder, having actually forgot that part, closing his eyes, and shaking his head a few times. "Right.. I forgot." He sighed again, smiling lightly. "I forget, how wonderfully secret, our visits here are." He said, smiling crookedly, clearly not entirely sure, how he'd manage this, but nodded finally. "I will. Find a way to escape. And if I can't, I'll find a way, to contact one of my men." He said, narrowing his eyes a bit, with a thoughtful gaze. "If I can't find a way, to make it out, a Raven will be sent to Kenneth. Remember the name. Try to find him, among the men you capture. He is slightly shorter then me, and wears a Silver armor. He is a Sargent. Should you call for him, he wouldn't allow anyone, to fake his name, in fear of what would happen to them. He is a very honorable man. Black hair, to his shoulders." He explained, observing her closely. He didn't like to suggest this, knowing it would probably get her even more worried. But they had to have a plan B.

"This is only plan B. I am sure, I'll be able to find a way out.. But.. Just in case." He said, with a soft smile. He hugged her close against him, with a heavy sigh, and a small smile. "Try not to worry too much about me, my love. I am sure, that I will be fine. And that we'll be together, in the end. Nothing can stop us, from that." He said, in a comforting voice, hugging her a bit tighter for a moment.

Aria listened closely and nodded, gulping a little at the thought of it getting to the point where she would have to do that. Hugging him back, she sighed softly and shook her head "Let's not think about this stuff right now. This is where we're supposed to be free" She said, smiling up at him and pulling him into the house more, wanting to just enjoy time with him while they had it. Never before had she come to this place and thought of the war she was fighting in, she didn't want to start now.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked, smiling up at him and holding his hands in hers as she gazed up into his eyes. She wanted to enjoy this time, so she was hoping to lighten the mood and not worry about what the next day would bring, not yet anyways.

Archiebald, smiled lightly with his gaze fixed down upon her, with a soft sigh. And at her words, he could only nod, and happily follow her into the house, with no fret upon his mind. It was just him, and her. He knew, it might only be, for a short time. But the time it was, he wanted to enjoy. So he followed, smiling down to her, with her question. He proceeded to shortly glance around the room, before wrapping his arms around her, and lifting her off the ground, carrying her to the couch with a soft chuckle, before dropping them down over the soft cushions, with her bellow him, a hand making sure she wouldn't bump her head too harshly against it.

"Just.. Relax.. Pretend. That we've already reached this point in life. No quirels. No problems, to attend to, except for what the morrow brings." He suggested, smiling down upon her, with a loving smile, before letting their lips meet, in a warm, long kiss. His right hand rose, and reached for her hair, lovingly stroking a few locks behind her ear.

When he lifted her off the ground and carried her in, giggling softly and hanging on tightly as he lowered her onto the couch. She smiled at his words and gazed up at him, nodding her head to agree with what he wanted. Smiling, as he leaned down, she leaned up to connect her lips with his.

Her heart raced happily as she kissed him, her hand gently reaching up to rest on his cheek. She was so glad to be here with him, to be sure he was still alive and well.

As her hand met his cheek, he sighed softly, as all worries seemed to pass. He knew, that he could be woken any minute, due to the fact that he was being hunted. But none of those worries, exited now. It was just him. And her. Just the way, they'd always dreamed it. Warm and peaceful. And with her skin touching his, his sigh turned longing, as his gaze reopened to focus down upon her, as he let their lips part. He moved, to reach a hand to her cheek, letting the back of it, gently stroke over her skin.
"I can not wait.. And long for nothing else. Nothing more. Then to touch your beautiful face, without being.. Here. This.. Is a wonderful place. It feels like being inside your very heart. A warm, and lovely place.. Am I.. Wrong, to want more?" He questioned, with a soft chuckle, as he kissed her lips again, before kissing her chin, and leading down playful nibbles and kisses down her jawline.

"I just want.. Not to wake up, and be anywhere else, then in your arms. With you. I don't want to wake up, in a small house, outside town. I want to wake up in -our- small house.. Far away, from any major cities. Any policies, to block me out from you. To keep us apart." He continued, as he kissed her neck, and bit it gently a single time, with another silent snicker, before raising his eyes above her again. "I want more, then just a dream. And I can hardly wait, anymore.." He whispered, smiling, before letting their lips meet, in another loving kiss.

"I wouldn't say it's wrong to want more" She said softly, tilting her head to the side and smiling a bit. Smiling, she leaned up and kissed him back, holding her hand to his cheek. She knew how he was feeling, she wanted more too. She didn't want to just have their dreams. Sure, they could control everything inside, and sometimes that was nice... But when it came down to actually being together, it wasn't the same now that they'd really met.

Closing her eyes, she held him there for a while, not wanting him to pull back just yet. She was so happy here with him, she didn't want to wake up. If only there was a way to stay like this without worrying about waking up, she would be even happier.

He smiled with her reply, and gazed down to her eyes with affection. There was nothing he would rather have, then her hand to hold. Her body to grasp. Her lips to kiss. And he would make damn sure, that he got it. "I'm glad.. You agree. I love you.. Aria. And I'm going to make sure, that we meet again. Tomorrow. You will be talking with the Mad Kings army. They, will have reached the narrow cliffs by then. And I presume, your all ready?" He asked, with a small smile. He wasn't sure, how long he could stay here. When he would be awakened. He had to be sure of this, before he would be dragged out. He leaned down to kiss her again, as if to apologize for bringing reality, into their dream. This place, wasn't always meant for that. It was meant to be pleasant. Calm. Not a place, to bring reality. Though they had done it before. Talked about her life, in the real world. Any problems, she might have had, so that he could mend or calm her, after harsh days. But that, was different then this.

"I can't be sure, when I'm going to be awakened. I don't. Like that. I don't like, being dragged out of here, by any other means, then myself waking up." He frowned softly, lowering his head.

"We're ready, you have nothing to worry about" She said softly, stroking his cheek. "Just worry about yourself, and getting back to me safely" She said, leaning up and gently kissing his lips. Hearing him speak again, she frowned softly and nodded her head "I know, but hopefully it won't last long, hopefully soon you'll be safe again and with me" She said, trying to help soothe him a bit as she stroked his hair.

Gently, she put a hand on his cheek and make him look up at her. "Hey now, just enjoy this while you can. Soon you'll be in my arms again" She said softly, pressing her forehead to his and closing her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom