Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Neko looking for a pet owner~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeko

Super-Earth
Hello!

I tried this a few months ago and had a good time doing it, thought I'd try it again.

Anyhow, I'm looking for a guy or girl for a pet/master rp. The rp would be revolve more around story, but I also enjoy things getting a bit mature (if you start trying to rape her or something in the first 2 replies, I will stop responding to you... o.o) The world we live in is very modern, slightly futuristic, but it is also a world where just a bit of old magic resides. It is also a world where neko's reside. A neko is a common pet, they look like human, but are usually short, delicate, fun, but rather air brained, complete with cat ears and tail! Most of them cannot say more than a few words, and happily play in the park with their owner, and take walks daily! I generally play a human who someone becomes a neko (cat girl!). You, her friend or whichever you are, rather than console her, decide to try and tame her, pulling a collar around her neck and make her your very own neko!

I usually let the other rp'er decide whether she has fur or walks on all fours or not. I don't mind either way :3 She wouldn't be like the other nekos, and still hold her intelligence (I don't want the rp to become dry with the inability to talk lol)

How she changes is usually up to the other rp'er, but if you have no idea, I can do it just as well myself.

The more embarrassing/pet things you get her to do, the better.

Pm's please. :3

Aeko said:
Hello!

I tried this a few months ago and had a good time doing it, thought I'd try it again.

Anyhow, I'm looking for a guy or girl for a pet/master rp. The rp would be revolve more around story, but I also enjoy things getting a bit mature (if you start trying to rape her or something in the first 2 replies, I will stop responding to you... o.o) The world we live in is very modern, slightly futuristic, but it is also a world where just a bit of old magic resides. It is also a world where neko's reside. A neko is a common pet, they look like human, but are usually short, delicate, fun, but rather air brained, complete with cat ears and tail! Most of them cannot say more than a few words, and happily play in the park with their owner, and take walks daily! I generally play a human who someone becomes a neko (cat girl!). You, her friend or whichever you are, rather than console her, decide to try and tame her, pulling a collar around her neck and make her your very own neko!

I usually let the other rp'er decide whether she has fur or walks on all fours or not. I don't mind either way :3 She wouldn't be like the other nekos, and still hold her intelligence (I don't want the rp to become dry with the inability to talk lol)

How she changes is usually up to the other rp'er, but if you have no idea, I can do it just as well myself.

The more embarrassing/pet things you get her to do, the better.

Pm's please. :3

Hey there, are you looking for a 24/7 in person type of roleplay or online? Either way i'd love to have a little neko of my own ^____^'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom