Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have a Cupcake for good luck :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telanora

Super-Earth
Good morning, afternoon or evening depending when you read this. A little about me. I am a pretty opened girl when it comes to plots and kinks. I have many many chaaracters i can play already premade and in my head. I do have some rules.

Rules:
1- I do not do rape, scat, vore, gore, abuse (mental, emotional or physical), Cheating of any kind (except on a test cause i go brain dead on those)
2- I have MANY kinks just ask about one you might have that you'd think is questionable.
3- No more posting on my RT i bearly look back at it unless i bump. Best results pm me.

Roles and plot ideas (me - you)
Beast - warrior
Beast-villager
Warrior-beas*t
Villager-Beast*
Princess-Knight
Queen -knight
Royal guard-prince
Mare - prince
Princess - Stallion*
Goddess- worshiper
goddess - savour
goddess - god
Futa - friend
Futa- mom
Futa - sister
Friend- futa
Mother - Futa*
Sister- Futa
Daughter- father
Friend - friend
Alien - human
Human-alien*
Blind girl - young boy or futa***
monster girls- any
Ghost - family member ****
Marine (furry)- friend's son***
marine mother(furry) - son ****
Im also pretty sweet i rarely play a super dominate role. I tend to do best with Roleplays were the dom and sub switch roles depending on the mood of the characters. Example - My character being angry would make her very dominate but if she happy it would make her sub.

My goddess is a liama. like a centaur but instead of a horse its a snake. Despite her being half snake shes very warm-blooded. Her name is Neva. She lives in blizzard infested mountains and very cold areas. She uses her body and ablity to fly to save creatures of every speices that is cought in a blizzard or is lost. She is able to see body heat. (If you wish to play with her i will show her picture to you its safe for work its just to hard with out copy and paste for me to type the link out and stuff right now

RE: RT- Revamp (4-10-2013)

so Mr. Bump explained where babies come from to Bump Jr. He said "vaginas" and the converrsation ended.

RE: RT- Revamp (4-16-2013) New Code!

bump If the code is wrong you havent found the right letters or you decoded it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom