Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

have a Cupcake for good luck :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telanora

Super-Earth
Good morning, afternoon or evening depending when you read this. A little about me. I am a pretty opened girl when it comes to plots and kinks. I have many many chaaracters i can play already premade and in my head. I do have some rules.

Rules:
1- I do not do rape, scat, vore, gore, abuse (mental, emotional or physical), Cheating of any kind (except on a test cause i go brain dead on those)
2- I have MANY kinks just ask about one you might have that you'd think is questionable.
3- No more posting on my RT i bearly look back at it unless i bump. Best results pm me.

Roles and plot ideas (me - you)
Beast - warrior
Beast-villager
Warrior-beas*t
Villager-Beast*
Princess-Knight
Queen -knight
Royal guard-prince
Mare - prince
Princess - Stallion*
Goddess- worshiper
goddess - savour
goddess - god
Futa - friend
Futa- mom
Futa - sister
Friend- futa
Mother - Futa*
Sister- Futa
Daughter- father
Friend - friend
Alien - human
Human-alien*
Blind girl - young boy or futa***
monster girls- any
Ghost - family member ****
Marine (furry)- friend's son***
marine mother(furry) - son ****
Im also pretty sweet i rarely play a super dominate role. I tend to do best with Roleplays were the dom and sub switch roles depending on the mood of the characters. Example - My character being angry would make her very dominate but if she happy it would make her sub.

My goddess is a liama. like a centaur but instead of a horse its a snake. Despite her being half snake shes very warm-blooded. Her name is Neva. She lives in blizzard infested mountains and very cold areas. She uses her body and ablity to fly to save creatures of every speices that is cought in a blizzard or is lost. She is able to see body heat. (If you wish to play with her i will show her picture to you its safe for work its just to hard with out copy and paste for me to type the link out and stuff right now

RE: looking for a male or herm ^_^

Telanora said:
Hello, I am looking for someone that has a decent amount of detail in there post. Male or female dosent matter to me. My ERP is quite, strange in another word. Its about another planet call Soran. This planet IS Earth but, a different dimention then earth its self. My character Telanora is a Soranite princess not of the planet just of a kingdom. Soranites have humanoid bodys. Two arms, Two Leg, one head attached to a torso. One noticeable diffrance is that they look like the demons from lores on earth. Telanora her self looks similar to an earthy succubus. She dose not pray on the week minded and steal lifeforce. She is actualy really sweet and careing.

Im also willing do discuss ANY number of rps.I have many kinks. I been kinda craving some strange beast rps, i will do video game fandom on the off chance it could last.

Fevorite games- Metal Gear, Dark Souls, Zelda, Mario Kart, Halo, DMC, Borderlands 1 & 2, Soul Caliber 1 and 2 the most, gears of war, god of war, call of duty maybe and last i cant for get FF7, FF10 and FF12.

I dont mind smut rps but be warned. If you start one with me and its littarly ONLY smut expect replys when i feel like it. I prefer smut to be mixed in with story before and after. if its a short story is fine.
Sounds like a fun roleplay. Pm me if you would still like to do one.

RE: looking for a male or herm ^_^

This is Mrs. Bump she has a lot of junk in the trunk

RE: In Search for MxF FutaxF BeastxF MalexBeast

So i was talking to Sir Mixalot and he told me he liked girls with alot of bumbing in the trunk.

Sound the trumpets a bump is coming through

Rawr bumpies....
Really craving a daddy daughter rp or grandfather grandaughter i dont know why just am. or big brother little sister in genral older male and younger female.

Are you up for an RP? Im staring to move to threads

RE: Well... what a plot twist.

Tell me where this qoute is from and get a free cake (not a lie) "Arty, Arty had a party, but no one came but Farty Marty" Hint- a game from xbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom