Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A relative search for Role Playing addicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

E=mc2

Planetoid
Alright lets try V2.0 of my Blue moon thread.

Let me first start out by thanking you here at Blue Moon for being an active base of members now with that being said here are the pet peeves of mine from some of the RP partners I've had.

Please have a decent grasp of the English language, I'm not a grammar nazi, nor am I a Spellchecker of automated destruction I do however freak out when it becomes one of those, What the hell am I reading here ordeals.

Please DO have an Idea about the role's that you'd like a proper long term RolePlay would require some planning between the parties but if every reply is filled with " I don't know you just pick" leaves me to speculate, Speculation usually means I'll find you clueless and that makes me a sad panda * insert picture of cute and sad panda for pity factor*. Also no one liners or I'll probably just ignore you ( unless you've proven you can provide consitency I'll understand that it does happen.)

Now onto the meat and potatoes of this forum. My request's for role playing :D

Typically I am open to any suggestion so long as it isn't book, TV, or movie related. I usually find my self RP'ing for smut based activities however that does not mean there is no plot. I've found that I need plot to get into smut it helps out. Not to mention plot is usually why people RP. With that being said let's simplify some things here. I will RP any Gender and would actually like to move into some other roles outside of just the typical male role.

Also I prefer to RP via YIM either message me there or PM me for contact info.

MXM roles are open to suggestions though I tend to play a sub in this category.

FXF is new to me and would prefer to explore more in this area.

FUTA: Please someone send me ideas for this! Something i've never had the pleasure of trying thus why This will be a wanted RP.

MxF: Either gender is ok with me though when it comes to generic parings I prefer Incest based roles the typical ones at that.

Kinks: ( sexy stuff for smut and things )

Watersports ( no consuming )
Age Play
Cross dressing
Lingerie
Descriptive sex scenes
Incest
Open to suggestions

Will not do:
Major violence
Gore
Excessive BDSM.

Bump after ages of being without the internet. This period will here on out be known as the dark ages! but there is light! I iz back! And looking feel free to IM me on YIM or PM me. Details can be find in my bio thingy'mcjiger

This is a bump broadcast alert service the message you are seeing is just a test for the requesting period ending in 092013 BUMP BUMP BUMP!! This concludes the Bump Broadcast Alert Service Message.

There once was a man who lived on a bump.
This bump was no ordinary living place.
It was the bump of bumps that made the night rattle.
So it has come to pass again the bump it self is ready and saddled.
This bump is riding to it's oblivion so ignore me no more and reply away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom