Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Submissive Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valken

Star
My name is Valken and I am here to in the search of a good Dom/Sub roleplay, with myself playing the Dom. I'm a literate roleplayer, I always do my best to mirror post and would like to receive the same in return. As I said, I am a Dom looking for a Sub. I do not play the romantic-falling-in-love type of dom. If you're looking for a romance plot I am not the man for you. Don't get me wrong; I'm a hopeless romantic in real life, but the men I play in roleplay are simply put pure evil. Being that they are pure evil I like to arrange them against characters who are angelicly-good, if that makes any sense. Innocent, caring, sweet, gullible, virginal, naïve girls are the type I like to play against, and that is where you will hopefully come in. Anyway, that's enough wall-of-text from me for the moment. Any questions feel free to post here or send me a PM, I'm more than happy to respond. In the mean time here is a breakdown of what I'm looking for and what I offer, followed by a few plot ideas I have;

Quick and Sweet:
  • Looking for Submissive Females. Preferably of the innocent, naive, virginal type
  • I'm literate, and looking for literacy
  • PM/Threads prefered
  • Smut over Plot
What I Offer:
  • F-List
  • Myself as a Cruel Dominant in Character. OOC I believe myself to be a nice guy, if straight to the point.
  • Literacy. On an opening post I can easily make five real paragraghs, even more depending on the background I'm setting up. As long as my partner can keep up I can constantly do 3-4+ paragraphs throughout the game and I prefer it that way.
  • Smut > Plot. It's why most of us are here and I'm no different. I like our characters to have a strong back story in a solid setting, but that just makes writing the steamy bits easier.
  • I keep to a busy schedule, but I'll do my best to get you a post daily, or a note that one isn't coming at the worst.
  • For posting I prefer Pms, but I wouldn't mind getting a thread or two simply so other people can see how I roleplay with a quick search. Instant messagers are a no-go for posting, but I'm fine with OCC chatter there.
What I am Looking For:
  • Submissive Females. Obedient one's as well; I don't want to spend most of the roleplay having my character physically convince yours to obey. A little disobedience at the beginning is fine, but it should be quickly snuffed (even if temporarily). I typed submissive for a reason after all.
  • Literacy. Read What I wrote above about literacy. The more detail you offer, the more I will enjoy a roleplay. If your character is stripping I want it explained how she feels as she removes each article of clothing. If between two sentences she goes from clothes to naked without a thought we'll probably have a problem.
  • Don't be scared of me, OOC. I've been told many times that I come off as scary and anti-social, but I'm really not – I'm just no good at starting conversations. Send me an OOC PM during the roleplay, or get my IM, I'm sure we'll get along just great – which will make out roleplay better in return.
  • Possibly multiple characters. If you're willing to play more than one female character than I will more than love you. Even if you're willing to play in a roleplay with myself and one or two other people let me know and I'll try and set something up. This isn't a requirement of course, but something I would greatly adore.
  • Real Life Playbys. Simply put I like it when we decide on a real life playby to use as a physical reference for our character. Celebrities work best. You don't have to play that actual person in the roleplay (although I can be fine with that) you're just using their pictures as a reference for what they look like. If you're fine with this let me know; I can certainly come up with a list of girls for you to choose from.
Plot Ideas:

• Army General x Farmer's Daughter
    A Medieval based roleplay where I play a General of the Nation's army which is currently on the move to war. At one point the army stops at a Farmer's home to camp for the night and the General takes over the Farmer's bed in his home rather than sleeping in a tent. The General decides that the Farmer's innocent, beautiful daughter (you) should keep him company for the night.
  • Lord x Peasant
    If you've ever seen Braveheart this idea is roughly based on one of the scenes from that movie. Basically you'll be playing a Peasant girl on her wedding day. Local law states that on the night of her wedding the Lord has the right to the Bride's body in order to give his blessing to the couple. He hasn't done so in ages however, so when he shows up in the middle of the ceremony everyone is surprised.
  • Basic Master x Slave
    As the title says this is a simple Master x Slave roleplay, but it is always something I enjoy. I like to play off the start with my character first acquiring yours. It can be a modern day setting or medieval. My character can acquire yours through an Auction, or purchase her from the cages were she is kept. Maybe the Rich/Poor caste system is so twisted that a man can simply point to a woman on the street and say “You are mine” and she has no other option but to obey.
  • Traveler x Hermit
    Maybe you live alone, perhaps with a sick Father on his deathbed, or it's just you and your Mother. Either way you're a hermit, living in the middle of nowhere with very little human contact. I'll play a traveler who finds your house in the middle of the storm. Being the naïve, kind girl you are you graciously invite me into your home and offer me food and bedding. My character will respond to your kindness by cruelly taking much more from you than you even knew you could offer.
  • Director x Young Actress
    You'll play a young girl from some small town who recently moved to LA with dreams of becoming an actress or a singer. I am a big time director who could very easily make your dreams come true. Once your character gets a private interview with mine the requests he'll make are more than barbaric, but your innocent mind will believe that following through is the route to her dreams.
  • BAMF x Princess
    Recently I've been having a craving to play against a nice, sweet and favored Princess. Or Princesses or Princess + ladies in waiting. Whatever works for you ^^. Anyway, I've got a couple different ideas for who I'll play against the Princess. These are mostly set in Medieval/Fantasy settings, but I've got no problem turning them into something more Modern, and I'm certainly open to different pairings.
    • The Adviser
      My character has been advising the King for a long while, or a short while – that can be worked out easily. Anyway, for some reason, perhaps it's one of our character's birthdays and The Adviser decided to celebrate by forcing the Princess to fulfill his desires.
    • Arranged Marriage
      Fairly basic, your character travels how ever many miles to marry my character. Sadly for the Princess my character is far from the gentlemen; though to his benefit the Princess is pure and beautiful :D .
  • Warlord x Priestess
    Taking this idea a bit from the move Troy. A Warlord sacks a temple, and while his men loot and kill whatever Priests they find the Lord takes interest in one of the lovely young Priestess' in the temple. With false promises of keeping her comrades alive and even letting her go free the Warlord convinces her to take him to her tiny room; and to break all her vows of purity. The religion, time period and setting are of course all up for debate, but I think this could be fun.
  • Traveler x Hitchhiker
    For whatever reason your sweet, innocent girl is abandoned on the side of the road. Perhaps she left on her own accord to innocently find more adventure? Or maybe she is left on the side of the road as a joke by her group of friends she was going camping with? Either way, abandoned, alone and desperate she is easy picking for my character who happens upon her.
  • Dominant x Submissive
    Of course I'm open to any and all ideas you might have as well. As long as it follows the general rule of Dom vs. Sub I'm generally easy to please ^^.

Currently I am really craving roleplays where you play multiple characters. Two or three submissive girls against my dominant male really tickles my fancy. Still open to just 1x1 though ^^

RE: Dominant M seeking Submissive F

Updated the main post with a little more information. Still searching for submissives :D

Bumping up for the beginning of the weekend. Looking for literacy :D

Added a few more plots and bumping this up ^^. Really looking for literacy, and preferably people willing to play more than one character. Love and cookies for you if you can give me both <3

Back from a surprise vacation and looking to get back into the swing of things; bump.

Valken said:
My name is Valken and I am here to in the search of a good Dom/Sub roleplay, with myself playing the Dom. I'm a literate roleplayer, I always do my best to mirror post and would like to receive the same in return. As I said, I am a Dom looking for a Sub. I do not play the romantic-falling-in-love type of dom. If you're looking for a romance plot I am not the man for you. Don't get me wrong; I'm a hopeless romantic in real life, but the men I play in roleplay are simply put pure evil. Being that they are pure evil I like to arrange them against characters who are angelicly-good, if that makes any sense. Innocent, caring, sweet, gullible, virginal, naïve girls are the type I like to play against, and that is where you will hopefully come in. Anyway, that's enough wall-of-text from me for the moment. Any questions feel free to post here or send me a PM, I'm more than happy to respond. In the mean time here is a breakdown of what I'm looking for and what I offer, followed by a few plot ideas I have;

Quick and Sweet:
  • Looking for Submissive Females. Preferably of the innocent, naive, virginal type
  • I'm literate, and looking for literacy
  • PM/Threads prefered
  • Smut over Plot
What I Offer:
  • F-List
  • Myself as a Cruel Dominant in Character. OOC I believe myself to be a nice guy, if straight to the point.
  • Literacy. On an opening post I can easily make five real paragraghs, even more depending on the background I'm setting up. As long as my partner can keep up I can constantly do 3-4+ paragraphs throughout the game and I prefer it that way.
  • Smut > Plot. It's why most of us are here and I'm no different. I like our characters to have a strong back story in a solid setting, but that just makes writing the steamy bits easier.
  • I keep to a busy schedule, but I'll do my best to get you a post daily, or a note that one isn't coming at the worst.
  • For posting I prefer Pms, but I wouldn't mind getting a thread or two simply so other people can see how I roleplay with a quick search. Instant messagers are a no-go for posting, but I'm fine with OCC chatter there.
What I am Looking For:
  • Submissive Females. Obedient one's as well; I don't want to spend most of the roleplay having my character physically convince yours to obey. A little disobedience at the beginning is fine, but it should be quickly snuffed (even if temporarily). I typed submissive for a reason after all.
  • Literacy. Read What I wrote above about literacy. The more detail you offer, the more I will enjoy a roleplay. If your character is stripping I want it explained how she feels as she removes each article of clothing. If between two sentences she goes from clothes to naked without a thought we'll probably have a problem.
  • Don't be scared of me, OOC. I've been told many times that I come off as scary and anti-social, but I'm really not – I'm just no good at starting conversations. Send me an OOC PM during the roleplay, or get my IM, I'm sure we'll get along just great – which will make out roleplay better in return.
  • Possibly multiple characters. If you're willing to play more than one female character than I will more than love you. Even if you're willing to play in a roleplay with myself and one or two other people let me know and I'll try and set something up. This isn't a requirement of course, but something I would greatly adore.
  • Real Life Playbys. Simply put I like it when we decide on a real life playby to use as a physical reference for our character. Celebrities work best. You don't have to play that actual person in the roleplay (although I can be fine with that) you're just using their pictures as a reference for what they look like. If you're fine with this let me know; I can certainly come up with a list of girls for you to choose from.
Plot Ideas:
  • Army General x Farmer's Daughter
    A Medieval based roleplay where I play a General of the Nation's army which is currently on the move to war. At one point the army stops at a Farmer's home to camp for the night and the General takes over the Farmer's bed in his home rather than sleeping in a tent. The General decides that the Farmer's innocent, beautiful daughter (you) should keep him company for the night.
  • Lord x Peasant
    If you've ever seen Braveheart this idea is roughly based on one of the scenes from that movie. Basically you'll be playing a Peasant girl on her wedding day. Local law states that on the night of her wedding the Lord has the right to the Bride's body in order to give his blessing to the couple. He hasn't done so in ages however, so when he shows up in the middle of the ceremony everyone is surprised.
  • Basic Master x Slave
    As the title says this is a simple Master x Slave roleplay, but it is always something I enjoy. I like to play off the start with my character first acquiring yours. It can be a modern day setting or medieval. My character can acquire yours through an Auction, or purchase her from the cages were she is kept. Maybe the Rich/Poor caste system is so twisted that a man can simply point to a woman on the street and say “You are mine” and she has no other option but to obey.
  • Wild West Native American x European Lady
    Excuse my lack of knowledge on the subject, but I think I know enough to play this one out. Basically you'll be playing a young Lady traveling to the New World. While traveling on the train, or in a caravan something happens, either your group is attacked or the train breaks down. Essentially you are taken captive by the savages. I'll be playing the leader of the Native Americans, who is more than happy to show the innocent, naïve lady of the East just how savage he can be.
  • Traveler x Hermit
    Maybe you live alone, perhaps with a sick Father on his deathbed, or it's just you and your Mother. Either way you're a hermit, living in the middle of nowhere with very little human contact. I'll play a traveler who finds your house in the middle of the storm. Being the naïve, kind girl you are you graciously invite me into your home and offer me food and bedding. My character will respond to your kindness by cruelly taking much more from you than you even knew you could offer.
  • Director x Young Actress
    You'll play a young girl from some small town who recently moved to LA with dreams of becoming an actress or a singer. I am a big time director who could very easily make your dreams come true. Once your character gets a private interview with mine the requests he'll make are more than barbaric, but your innocent mind will believe that following through is the route to her dreams.
  • Plane Crash Survivors
    We play as characters who recently survived a plane crash. Ending up on what appears to be a deserted island my character takes advantage of the privacy by letting his cruel side come out and take full advantage of your pretty little body.

Currently I am really craving roleplays where you play multiple characters. Two or three submissive girls against my dominant male really tickles my fancy. Or, if you only want to play one female, but you're willing to play in a group roleplay with other submissives let me know and I'll try to setup something up :D

Hey there! Your post really interested me, and I think I would like to play a submissive for you, if you're down for that. I'm usually pretty good at matching the post length/quality of whomever I am roleplaying with, so that wouldn't be a problem, I think.

The plane survivors and the wild west ones appeal to me, partly because I could fulfill the multiple bit by perhaps playing a couple of naive, virginal twins/best friends.

Bumping up after a long hiatus to see if anyone is interested.

I'm in on this the farmers daughter part is something I'd love to do

Hey, I'm Allie. I am interested in the 'Director x Young Actress' idea. I could definitely play a submissive female seeing as I usually slip into that role when roleplaying anyway. I really just joined this website because your request interested me. I've usually been a reader so I'm not so sure how I will do actually writing. I have roleplayed before and I can produce anything from two-six paragraphs, however, I haven't done the kind of roleplaying this website provides. I've pretty much stuck with writing PG-13 and only read anything over. Anyway, I would love to play the innocent and naive part for you if you are willing to take a chance with me. Honestly I'm not sure if I will do well but it won't hurt to try. Yay or nay?

Also, I do request that we roleplay in the threads, if that's alright with you?

helo there....this is my first reply to a post so excuse me for mistakes, ok?....I'd love to do a Master/slave roleplay....I'm really into serious bondage and kink, so it sounds right up my alley....drop me a reply? thanks

Bumping up.

I don't seem to have a message from you, Mal?

I am interested in your 'basic master x slave' idea, I can play more than one female character though usually no more than 3. If your still interested in doing an Rp with me please send me a Pm. Thank you

Send me a PM if you're interested. I only bother checking this thread to bump it up; so I have no idea if you're still interested or not.

interested in a master/slave scenario, maybe something like a sex slave auction....real life modern if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom