Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh... My... God... KITTENS! =(OwO)=

KimiDoll

Star
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/YZs3EADi2pQ[/video]

Look at that loud mouth mother fucker.
He is such a bad ass, being so cute and shit.

So... Kittens?
The answer is yes.

Kittens are one of the seven wonders of the natural world. It is simply illogical how something so cute, playful, and lovable could grow into one of the most annoyingly useless animals that mankind has domesticated. Seriously, I love kittens, but I hate cats. We need to invent an animal-save elixir of eternal youth.

DeviantFantasia said:
Kittens are one of the seven wonders of the natural world. It is simply illogical how something so cute, playful, and lovable could grow into one of the most annoyingly useless animals that mankind has domesticated. Seriously, I love kittens, but I hate cats. We need to invent an animal-save elixir of eternal youth.

I can agree with that. My neighbors cat always sneaks into my back yard and always steals my stuff. It gets me quite angry but....I still love kittens though.

My cat used to be a playful kitten, but now that she's a full grown cat she is a ill tempered bitch. I miss my playful kitty.

MyHappyWorld said:
My cat used to be a playful kitten, but now that she's a full grown cat she is a ill tempered bitch. I miss my playful kitty.

Seconded. I've had serious kitten withdrawal for years now, but I've got 4 and I just can't take anymore in. I still foster, but my foster failure rate is very high.

Back
Top Bottom