Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption of a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

superiorinferior

Meteorite
Hello there. Just one plot I'm looking to try out. Please take a look, and if you're interested, PM me.

Corruption of a Girl:

A girl (ages 15-17) arrives at a boarding school. Before arriving, this girl had a bright future ahead of her: she is attractive, very intelligent, independent, and well mannered. She plans on waiting until marriage to have sex, and hasn't even considered dating anyone, figuring she can wait until college. Little does she know, however, that this school is about to change that. Every girl who arrives at the school spends a week in a special training program that changes who they are to their very core. In this girl's case, there are one of two possibilities: she can either be turned into a manipulative, dominate female, or a naive, not very smart, submissive girl. Which way she ends up being is up to you.

You will play multiple characters in the RP (that doesn't entail my character having sex with more than one of them at once), but your main focus will be transforming my character's personality to how you wish using whatever methods you wish. I'm hoping the RP will be a surprise for me as it is my character, so don't tell me exactly what methods you will be using to change my character's personality, but I do want to hear the major kinks you want to be involved, just so you don't tramp over my limits.

I'll leave things at that. If you're interested or have questions, PM me.

superiorinferior said:
Hello there. Just one plot I'm looking to try out. Please take a look, and if you're interested, PM me.

Corruption of a Girl:

A girl (ages 15-17) arrives at a boarding school. Before arriving, this girl had a bright future ahead of her: she is attractive, very intelligent, independent, and well mannered. She plans on waiting until marriage to have sex, and hasn't even considered dating anyone, figuring she can wait until college. Little does she know, however, that this school is about to change that. Every girl who arrives at the school spends a week in a special training program that changes who they are to their very core. In this girl's case, there are one of two possibilities: she can either be turned into a manipulative, dominate female, or a naive, not very smart, submissive girl. Which way she ends up being is up to you.

You will play multiple characters in the RP (that doesn't entail my character having sex with more than one of them at once), but your main focus will be transforming my character's personality to how you wish using whatever methods you wish. I'm hoping the RP will be a surprise for me as it is my character, so don't tell me exactly what methods you will be using to change my character's personality, but I do want to hear the major kinks you want to be involved, just so you don't tramp over my limits.

I'll leave things at that. If you're interested or have questions, PM me.

Very interested. Since you want a surprise I won't say a word. Would you start it via PM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom