Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay help required

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinLips

Banned
Banished
I'm into online detailed roleplay. Quite taboo.

Mary after a female roleplay partner (Or male not minding to play as female) In a storyline of incest. I'll play a mother with a son and you'd play as a shop assistant or perhaps a neabour.

I require detail in the roleplays. I'm not into doing all the work myself. The character of the son is a NPC another words he's be controled in the storyline by us. I'm not into anyone wanting to play the son.

my messengers :

marygreentl@yahoo.co.uk YAHOO MESSENGER
mary.green.tl@gmail.com AIM MESSENGER

Let me know if interested.

As long as you don't mind playing as a female and not a female with a cock. I'm fine.

draxios said:
Add my yahoo , mujfutadrax if you are interested

Mary after a female roleplay partner (Or male not minding to play as female) In a storyline of incest. I'll play a mother with a son and you'd play as a shop assistant or perhaps a neabour.

I require detail in the roleplays. I'm not into doing all the work myself. The character of the son is a NPC another words he's be controled in the storyline by us. I'm not into anyone wanting to play the son.

my messengers :

my messengers :

my messengers :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom