Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parallel parking's a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle grinned, picking her up and holding her over his lap by her underarms. Her pussy hovered just over his cock, standing up straight and proud with lust. "You're such a good girl. I'll reward you if you do one thing for me." He said, slowly lowering her until his head was pressed firmly against her pussy without going inside. "Spread your pussy lips as wide as you can and Beg your master to fuck you. And make it as erotic and needy as you can. I want to know just how badly you want me."

Sarah bit her lip as she felt his hot head pressed against her. Almost immediately she moved her hand towards her lower lips and spread it as she was told. A moan escaped her mouth when that caused slight friction between her inner walls and his prick. "I-I want you in me so bad, Mr. Kyle...," she told the man; she herself surprised how needy she sounded upon saying it. "P-please fuck me hard and fast..."

Kyle couldn't help but laugh at her tone, being laced with an immature need for him that amused him. "Very good, slut. Even though you're nothing but a worthless whore, Mr Kyle will make you feel good." He said, suddenly slamming his cock inside her pussy and fucking her hard.

Sarah moaned passionately as Kyle thrusted into her suddenly. Her hands gripped tightly at his shoulders for support. Her breasts bounced up and down in her tight shirt with each pounding. She let her head fall back and her eyes shut close, trying to enjoy the buildup of pleasure as string of gasps and moans accompanied each thrust that she received.

"C'mon, slut, tell Mr Kyle just how much you love this." He said, feeling her pussy squeeze down hard. He could tell she loved this, but hearing her admit it was so much more satisfying. He pulled her into his thrusts, pounding as deep as he could reach inside her.

"I-I like it a lot, Mr. Kyle," she said before biting her lower lip. It seemed like he went further and deeper with each thrust, at some point causing her to see stars. Her dazed eyes drifted down to Kyle's lips, feeling a sudden longing to kiss them, but was afraid that she would be punished by doing so. So she reached up instead, the tip of her finger gently brushing against his lower lip.

Kyle was a little surprised by her sudden touching her lip, but soon figured it out and grinned, slapping her tits lightly. "You think you deserve Mr Kyle's lips, Slut? You think you should get master's perfect lips on yours?" He asked teasingly, bringing his face closer to hers as a way to tempt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom